Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

candycornmushforabrain is one of the dwindling numbers who still approve of Obama.

The majority are quite unhappy with his Presidency.

View attachment 32162

Pretty standard for a 2nd term President whose agenda is stalled.
Bush%26Gas.jpg

Which then makes Obama far less than the LightWorker you claim.
And you can quote me calling him a "lightworker" or whatever the hell a light worker is; can't you?

Ahh, name calling. The only recourse to those who have lost the argument and know it.

You're mistaken that the disapproval is due to his agenda being stalled; it's due to the results of his agenda.

Yet he was re-elected by landslide 332-206...332-206...332-206.
Maybe you should call more people names...you haven't seemed to offend everyone in the country yet.

And yet, his disapproval levels are very high.

There must be a lot of former Obama supporters wallowing in depression right now. I can see why you remain in denial. It's a lot "happier" to ignore reality...until is smacks you in the back of the head.

And again: You Are A Moron. Just the type of voter Obama plays.
How depressed were righties then when Bush's JAR dropped into the teens? :eek:

I don't recall "righties" worshiping Bush as a Messiah.

Antares should just admit his dishonesty and apologize for it. Then we could move on...
Ain't gonna happen. He/she modified Stephenie's absurd comment and then pretends it didn't need to be. :eusa_naughty:

Bush%26Gas.jpg

And you can quote me calling him a "lightworker" or whatever the hell a light worker is; can't you?

Ahh, name calling. The only recourse to those who have lost the argument and know it.

You're mistaken that the disapproval is due to his agenda being stalled; it's due to the results of his agenda.

Maybe you should call more people names...you haven't seemed to offend everyone in the country yet.

There must be a lot of former Obama supporters wallowing in depression right now. I can see why you remain in denial. It's a lot "happier" to ignore reality...until is smacks you in the back of the head.

If you think lefties "worship" Obama like a "Messiah, you're delusional.

Au contraire. I have a good memory.

Condolences. It must be heartbreaking to see the Columns turn to dust.

Au contraire. I have a good memory.

Condolences. It must be heartbreaking to see the Columns turn to dust.
Oh well, then you're delusional. :dunno:

Antares should just admit his dishonesty and apologize for it. Then we could move on...
Ain't gonna happen. He/she modified Stephenie's absurd comment and then pretends it didn't need to be. :eusa_naughty:

Like I said, I feel sorry for you.
You don't have the intelligence for this.
No worries, I'll let you know when a righties' empathy means anything to me or what they think of my intelligence.

Still, the posts remain ... Stephanie made the moronic claim that Clinton tried to pass "ObamaCare." To your credit, even you recognized how retarded that was, so you changed her statement from Clinton tried to pass "ObamaCare" to Clinton tried to pass a "version" of ObamaCare.

You can pretend all you want that you didn't need to correct her statement, but anyone with a brain can see her comment, the way it was stated, was idiotic -- which is why you changed it.

Last edited:
When has to throw up three consecutive posts whist trying to remember what said person intended to say it strongly suggests lingering damage from the concussion sustained when dropped on the kitchen floor after being bathed.

When has to throw up three consecutive posts whist trying to remember what said person intended to say it strongly suggests lingering damage from the concussion sustained when dropped on the kitchen floor after being bathed.
Wow, you can't even count to 3. :eek:

Only 2 of those posts were about Antares failed attempt to redeem Stephanie's ridiculous comment.

Last edited:
Bush%26Gas.jpg

We didn't, even though he was a lot more qualified for the job.

Bush%26Gas.jpg

That's because they're nearly smart enough to realize that President Bush was dumber than dog shit.

That's because they're nearly smart enough to realize that President Bush was dumber than dog shit.
Fo Schizzle. Poppycock

Like I said, I feel sorry for you.
You don't have the intelligence for this.
No worries, I'll let you know when a righties' empathy means anything to me or what they think of my intelligence.

Still, the posts remain ... Stephanie made the moronic claim that Clinton tried to pass "ObamaCare." To your credit, even you recognized how retarded that was, so you changed her statement from Clinton tried to pass "ObamaCare" to Clinton tried to pass a "version" of ObamaCare.

You can pretend all you want that you didn't need to correct her statement, but anyone with a brain can see her comment, the way it was stated, was idiotic -- which is why you changed it.

Too funny, you depend on everyone being as stupid as you are.

You are right though, my assessment of your intelligence... though spot on is irrelevant to the thread.

Only in your head was any meaning "changed", the fact is that I can fathom what an "allusion" is....you cannot.
It's ok though....Shitting Bull agrees with you...THAT should make your day ;)

Forum List

Back