Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

The funny things is that the far left hates bush, but in reality gave him two more terms. So Bush has had four terms, as Obama has literally proven that he has been a lame duck president for 5+ years now..

If it's a choice between almost anybody and an R president who will surround himself with the same rabid advisers that the last one did - I'll choose almost anybody.

And make no mistake, this is a clear and present danger. These guys are still alive and kicking and wielding influence on R foreign policy.
Don't take my word for it. This 2014 article from foreignpolicy.com (a moderate, not a liberal site) outlines where neoconservatism is today and the damage it inflicted on America yesterday.

From FP.com lead;

"From 2001 until sometime around 2006, the United States followed the core neoconservative foreign-policy program. The disastrous results of this vast social science experiment could not be clearer. The neoconservative program cost the United States several trillion dollars and thousands dead and wounded American soldiers, and it sowed carnage and chaos in Iraq and elsewhere".

73962763-cropped.jpg

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

OMG, ain't it the truth. Racist secessionists are really on the edge. If only the Rapture would come soon and take them away.

You obviously don't know what happens after the rapture. You ain't gonna enjoy it.

After Sky Daddy raptures the NaziCon retards - we sane people can rebuild the planet.

Mama always said stupid is as stupid does.

IF the "Rapture" is real, then the REST of what the Bible says about what happens is real too....Shitting Bull you really are very stupid.
Then why didn't Adam have to be circumcised?
Because according to the Torah, circumcision was inclusive of a deal G-d made with Abraham, long after Adam.

He wasn't DESERVING of ANYTHING. being a piss poor lowly state Senator and then JUNIOR Senator in Congress

Obama=one big ass mistake Amercia
How long until you try American Spring II?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It would not happen. I don't think he wanted the second term. I think he is ready to get out of there and cash in like the Clintons. Plus, something tells me that the greasy little fucker will also end up affiliated in some way with the UN.

For what it is worth, I don't think that either Bush was a "bad" president. Each one has more character in his little finger than the whole OBAMA administration has in aggregate. Also, there is absolutely no question that each Bush went to bed each night comfortable with being an American. George Herbert Walker Bush was an exemplary Commander in Chief, putting together a massive and diverse alliance and then successfully prosecuting Desert Storm. Yes, the economy was a fail for him late in his term. However, if you want to talk about failures with Barry "Chong" then you better have a few fucking free hours for that discussion. On GW, even if he was a crazy cowboy (which he was not) there is no question that his first allegiance is to the United States. The same cannot be said for Obama. It is a shameful time for America that it is led by such an amateur.

It would not happen. I don't think he wanted the second term. I think he is ready to get out of there and cash in like the Clintons. Plus, something tells me that the greasy little fucker will also end up affiliated in some way with the UN.

For what it is worth, I don't think that either Bush was a "bad" president. Each one has more character in his little finger than the whole OBAMA administration has in aggregate. Also, there is absolutely no question that each Bush went to bed each night comfortable with being an American. George Herbert Walker Bush was an exemplary Commander in Chief, putting together a massive and diverse alliance and then successfully prosecuting Desert Storm. Yes, the economy was a fail for him late in his term. However, if you want to talk about failures with Barry "Chong" then you better have a few fucking free hours for that discussion. On GW, even if he was a crazy cowboy (which he was not) there is no question that his first allegiance is to the United States. The same cannot be said for Obama. It is a shameful time for America that it is led by such an amateur.

Well said,a bit rough around the edges but....

And the last THING that man is DESERVING of is OUR RESPECT. I don't he has the title of President

He's been the most disrespectful, hateful, divisive, ugly hearted person I've lived under for a President. I didn't even dislike Clinton like this man. Even he was another lying snake in grass Democrat/progressive. He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down. Obama just lied and used EVERY dirty snake trick in the book to pass OScamCare on us. I could care less what happens to him when he's out of office. he can leave the country for all I care just take that wifey with him

And the last THING that man is DESERVING of is OUR RESPECT. I don't he has the title of President

He's been the most disrespectful, hateful, divisive, ugly hearted person I've lived under for a President. I didn't even dislike Clinton like this man. Even he was another lying snake in grass Democrat/progressive. He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down. Obama just lied and used EVERY dirty snake trick in the book to pass OScamCare on us. I could care less what happens to him when he's out of office. he can leave the country for all I care just take that wifey with him
Your dementia aside, "HillaryCare" was not ObamaCare. The closest thing to ObamaCare back in those days was the individual mandate suggested by Conservatives and Republicans as a viable alternative to HillaryCare.

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!! :rofl:

Your dementia aside, "HillaryCare" was not ObamaCare. The closest thing to ObamaCare back in those days was the individual mandate suggested by Conservatives and Republicans as a viable alternative to HillaryCare.

LOL......reread the post...

Bill tried to stick us whit her version of Ocare.
Her HC Bill was slapped down 98-0 by the Senate.

LOL......reread the post...

Bill tried to stick us whit her version of Ocare.
Her HC Bill was slapped down 98-0 by the Senate.
The word I highlighted in your post does not actually appear in her post. Despite your valiant efforts to redeem a fellow rightie's ignorance, she actually wrote, "He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down."

And again, the closest thing to ObamaCare back than was a plan put forth by Conservatives and Republicans, which was based on the model of an individual mandate. Later adopted by the Republican governor of Massachusetts but with the employee mandate added.

Seems Conservatives and Republicans loved ObamaCare until Obama passed it. :lol:

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.
I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.
I think you're drunk.

Say hi to Prince's schlong for us.
It's Reince.

Boy I didn't ask you what you called it...just to say hi to it.

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.

A Good President Like Obama?

Jeebus. How utterly clueless.

Light Years better than GWB, not as good as Clinton (Bill), several miles better than Papa Bush. Not in Reagan's class;

I suppose you're going to tell us that GWB who lied us into a needless war in Iraq and costs 4,000 lives of American soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths was better? It is you who is clueless.

Sti
I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...
So which GOP candidate are you supporting for president?

Depends, what do you got?

Christie is crippled because of Bridgegate.
Scott Walker is probably going to lose to Mary Burke.
Rand Paul is nuts. The Zionists are going to smother him in his crib.
Ted Cruz is nuts.

Which leaves, Jeb Bush.

And yes, all you have to do to get Jeb Bush elected is hope that everyone forgets what fucking disasters his father and brother were.
Still better than the dimwits.

I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.

Now taxpayers just pay higher premiums to make sure the bill is taken care of in the ER room.

In some cases but in most now the bill is being taken up by those who are using the services. Truths whisper louder than the lies of conservatives.

A Good President Like Obama?

Jeebus. How utterly clueless.

Light Years better than GWB, not as good as Clinton (Bill), several miles better than Papa Bush. Not in Reagan's class;

I suppose you're going to tell us that GWB who lied us into a needless war in Iraq and costs 4,000 lives of American soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths was better? It is you who is clueless.
I will tell you that. Obama has been a disaster.

Forum List

Back