Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.
I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.
I think you're drunk.

Say hi to Prince's schlong for us.

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...
The Failed Messiah is just watching the clock (and calendar) now... waiting to get cut-loose, and to start enjoying that fat pension and all the perqs, and to write his memoirs, and to make a few million from book sales, and speaking engagements.

My only fear is that his hatchet-man, Rahm Emanuel, might be bench-warming the chair for Mayor of Chicago, or that Pat Quinn is bench-warming the chair for Governor of Illinois, and that we Illini may not have hear the last of him... God forbid.

Honestly, i doubt it. Mayor of Chicago or Governor of IL would be a step down from the Presidency.

More likely he'll start a foundation, get paid a lot to make speeches, and probably be thought of pretty fondly when he leaves.
It would, indeed, be a step down, but both pay lucratively, one way or another, and do not suffer from the same term-limit restrictions. We should also probably keep in mind that a number of US Presidents took 'step-down' jobs (Congress, etc.) after they'd left office - and Obumble is too young to retire... I dunno.

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

OMG, ain't it the truth. Racist secessionists are really on the edge. If only the Rapture would come soon and take them away.

At one point I thought he might run for a third term, but now I don't think he enjoys being president. He's obviously in over his head and nobody knows that more than himself. I suspect the only thing he wants to do during the rest of his presidency is probably amnesty for illegals. Other than that he's probably content with kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
It's cutting into his free time....and it would get a little old..I don't know how FDR could stand it...
The Failed Messiah is just watching the clock (and calendar) now... waiting to get cut-loose, and to start enjoying that fat pension and all the perqs, and to write his memoirs, and to make a few million from book sales, and speaking engagements.

My only fear is that his hatchet-man, Rahm Emanuel, might be bench-warming the chair for Mayor of Chicago, or that Pat Quinn is bench-warming the chair for Governor of Illinois, and that we Illini may not have hear the last of him... God forbid.

Honestly, i doubt it. Mayor of Chicago or Governor of IL would be a step down from the Presidency.

More likely he'll start a foundation, get paid a lot to make speeches, and probably be thought of pretty fondly when he leaves.

If he thinks he getting Clinton money for his speeches he's sadly mistaken. Remember he's an unpopular president.

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

OMG, ain't it the truth. Racist secessionists are really on the edge. If only the Rapture would come soon and take them away.

You obviously don't know what happens after the rapture. You ain't gonna enjoy it.

After Sky Daddy raptures the NaziCon retards - we sane people can rebuild the planet.

If he thinks he getting Clinton money for his speeches he's sadly mistaken. Remember he's an unpopular president.

Is that why W is not on the stump circuit?

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.
I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.
I think you're drunk.

Say hi to Prince's schlong for us.
It's Reince. And I think you've said Hi to very many schlongs in your life.

Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?
Sure there's a constitutional prohibition against it. But first such things have never stopped Obama before. And second Congres can vote to amend or suspend the Constitution if it wants.
But shouldn't Obama get at least a third term to finish what he's started. Look at all he's done. He saved us from total economic collapse. He made us the strong world leaders we are. He faced down Iran, Russia, China, ISIS, and Assad. He insured health care for every American, North or South. He caused the ice cap at the Arctic to grow. ANd he fundamentally changed the tone in Washington.
Imagine what he could do in a third term. Truly world peace and nirvana are at hand. If only.
Absolutely not. And anyone who thinks he does is a certified loon.

Probably

It would, indeed, be a step down, but both pay lucratively, one way or another, and do not suffer from the same term-limit restrictions. We should also probably keep in mind that a number of US Presidents took 'step-down' jobs (Congress, etc.) after they'd left office - and Obumble is too young to retire... I dunno.

No president has run for a lesser office since Andrew Johnson in 1874, and that was after two failed attempts to win election.

But if Obama were to follow that route, his best bet would be to run for Senate against Mark Kirk, who really hasn't been the same since his stroke and has alienated most of his Republican base by being, well, reasonable.

Obama could also just be waiting for President Hillary to appoint him to the Supreme Court.

What do you suppose they'll do when Hillary get elected? Do you think there will be many suicides? LOL!
On the day after election in November...a record number, they had their racist jokes ready for Oblama, when Hillary get's it will they have their sexist jokes ready? Or, will the thought of another sex war make the jokes mute?

Probably

That and Bush sounded like a retard with speechwriters. I could imagine he'd be worse off the cuff.

You obviously don't know what happens after the rapture. You ain't gonna enjoy it.

After Sky Daddy raptures the NaziCon retards - we sane people can rebuild the planet.

If you believe in the rapture then you ain't rebuilding anything. Bad days for you.

Probably

That and Bush sounded like a retard with speechwriters. I could imagine he'd be worse off the cuff.
Obama makes Bush look like a great orator. Obama is dumber than a mannequin.

Forum List

Back