Does Donald Trump have a small penis?

Trump has small hands so that when he holds his penis it looks larger than it really is

Trump has small hands so that when he holds his penis it looks larger than it really is

Actually, he has a hot wife to "hold" it. As we have learned. More liberal projection?
She needs one of these to hold it.

lookingforsugar.jpg

To what which asked the questioin:

If Trump does would your heart be broken?

Or simply worried that it might get stuck in your teeth?

Actually, he has a hot wife to "hold" it. As we have learned. More liberal projection?

lookingforsugar.jpg

She already has a hot wife. No need to drag 3rd parties into this. That is the Clinton way.
Does a hot wife compensate for a micro-penis?
Am I the only one that finds the infatuation with this guy's dick size (on both sides), to be pretty irrelevant to almost everything? If the guy has a "micropenis" or if he is hung like a pterodactyl...none of that really matters...unless he plans on sword fighting with leaders of foreign nations, of course.

lookingforsugar.jpg

She already has a hot wife. No need to drag 3rd parties into this. That is the Clinton way.

Apparently money does.

lookingforsugar.jpg

Am I the only one that finds the infatuation with this guy's dick size (on both sides), to be pretty irrelevant to almost everything? If the guy has a "micropenis" or if he is hung like a pterodactyl...none of that really matters...unless he plans on sword fighting with leaders of foreign nations, of course.

Obviously only the left cares about the size of his penis. What else can you whine about when you can't win on the issues?

To quote a guy I once heard - "It may be short, but it's not very big around"...

My cousin told me size does not matter and it is how you use it that counts, and I looked straight in his fact and said he must have a small penis, and boy the profanity that came from him was hilarious as can be...

I am pretty sure Trump is lacking in the bad Johnson region, and it shows in his manners...

To quote a guy I once heard - "It may be short, but it's not very big around"...

My cousin told me size does not matter and it is how you use it that counts, and I looked straight in his fact and said he must have a small penis, and boy the profanity that came from him was hilarious as can be...

I am pretty sure Trump is lacking in the bad Johnson region, and it shows in his manners...

The fact that you're a douche bag shows in your manner.

So the CNN driveby asked him a specific question about his hands and tried to bait him to make it about his dick, which he didn't do, so you come here and pretend he did? You've obviously been schlonged.

I'm pretty sure you've been schlonged too. In fact most of the left has. I've never speculated about his dick. Or anyone else's. Well there was Willy's crooked willy, remember that? More than I wanted to know.

Forum List

Back