Does Evolution Lead to Fear of Aliens?

Atheist BW is wrong again. It was the 1st century when it started.

I'm not a Bible-thumper but like most Christians believe it. I guess I've become a creation science thumper. The Bible wasn't questioned as much as it is today before the 1800s, but since then it has slowly been questioned and eroded by atheist evolution science. Thus, today part of the battle is creation vs evolution and liberal vs conservative politics. Politics in the sense that atheism leads to communism.

If the atheist scientists and atheists are so dang interested in going to Mars and forsaking earth, then I am all in. What it appears will happen is that it will be a one-way trip. There won't be enough fuel to come back the first time. The plan will be survive until the second launch bring more supplies. Who will be these challengers to go so far and die as martyrs for the atheist science cause? They may fall short of the destination, have a spectacular crash landing, end up on another planet or moon or just dies trying to survive. They will be the first aliens in the universe.
I don't think you are qualified to make any kind of intelligent opinion on this matter. So far, I've ruled out the Bible and evolution for you.

Every church had its favored books, and since there was nothing like a clearly-defined orthodoxy until the 4th century, there were in fact many simultaneous literary traditions. The illusion that it was otherwise is created by the fact that the church that came out on top simply preserved texts in its favor and destroyed or let vanish opposing documents. Hence what we call "orthodoxy" is simply "the church that won."

just simply put, the late 4th century christian bible does not reflect the events of the 1st century.

for one observation of the difference is the 1st century was a spoken religion, The Triumph of Good vs Evil was that religions entire text.

your 4th century book bond is nothing more than a political agenda disguised as a religion. raped is sugar.

I don't think you are qualified to make any kind of intelligent opinion on this matter. So far, I've ruled out the Bible and evolution for you.

I have nothing to do with the history of your phony political agenda disguised as a religion bond, your just like the other ostriches, its comforting to your mentality so why face the truth.

th

you continue to take out of context metamorphosis which you clearly are unable to process, the evolution of a land being into an avian by a gnomic process representing two distinct beings - the same as a transition from one to another without an intermediary stage, the record of which you insist must exist.

Nothing phony about Jesus nor religion. It's one worldview.

Anyway, I had a revelation tonight. It has to do with what happens to people when the pressure is on. Some just shutdown. Others just start reacting. They lose the ability to think in those situations. Fortunately, we have many who can stay calm, think and take the appropriate measures.

What I think has happened to the atheists is they've lost the ability to think. Atheism is a new religion with the New Atheism. Some, like you, are shutting down. Others just end up reacting.

For example, you post a photo that has been removed. It's of little importance, but yet you desperately cling to a tiny thumbnail. This is evidence of your brain shutting down by societal pressure.
You tell yourself whatever you want to hear.

You make me laugh. Are you being serious? I don't believe it. You sound like me talking about the fake moon landing
Laughing leads to crying.

bond's existence has no context, residing purposely in a corrupt, makebelieve 4th century christian bible.

I'm not a Bible-thumper but like most Christians believe it. I guess I've become a creation science thumper. The Bible wasn't questioned as much as it is today before the 1800s, but since then it has slowly been questioned and eroded by atheist evolution science. Thus, today part of the battle is creation vs evolution and liberal vs conservative politics. Politics in the sense that atheism leads to communism.

If the atheist scientists and atheists are so dang interested in going to Mars and forsaking earth, then I am all in. What it appears will happen is that it will be a one-way trip. There won't be enough fuel to come back the first time. The plan will be survive until the second launch bring more supplies. Who will be these challengers to go so far and die as martyrs for the atheist science cause? They may fall short of the destination, have a spectacular crash landing, end up on another planet or moon or just dies trying to survive. They will be the first aliens in the universe.

Every church had its favored books, and since there was nothing like a clearly-defined orthodoxy until the 4th century, there were in fact many simultaneous literary traditions. The illusion that it was otherwise is created by the fact that the church that came out on top simply preserved texts in its favor and destroyed or let vanish opposing documents. Hence what we call "orthodoxy" is simply "the church that won."

just simply put, the late 4th century christian bible does not reflect the events of the 1st century.

for one observation of the difference is the 1st century was a spoken religion, The Triumph of Good vs Evil was that religions entire text.

your 4th century book bond is nothing more than a political agenda disguised as a religion. raped is sugar.

I have nothing to do with the history of your phony political agenda disguised as a religion bond, your just like the other ostriches, its comforting to your mentality so why face the truth.

th

you continue to take out of context metamorphosis which you clearly are unable to process, the evolution of a land being into an avian by a gnomic process representing two distinct beings - the same as a transition from one to another without an intermediary stage, the record of which you insist must exist.

Anyway, I had a revelation tonight. It has to do with what happens to people when the pressure is on. Some just shutdown. Others just start reacting. They lose the ability to think in those situations. Fortunately, we have many who can stay calm, think and take the appropriate measures.

What I think has happened to the atheists is they've lost the ability to think. Atheism is a new religion with the New Atheism. Some, like you, are shutting down. Others just end up reacting.

For example, you post a photo that has been removed. It's of little importance, but yet you desperately cling to a tiny thumbnail. This is evidence of your brain shutting down by societal pressure.

you fed that to your newfound sidekick bing, I have no idea what you are talking about - "you post a photo that has been removed" - are you implying a photo of metamorphosis -

th

was removed by a moderator - I really do not believe they are that frightened or stupid as you but then there are some that do sympathize with republicans ...

at least they have a non belief and do not try to disguise a 4th century political agenda as a 1st century religion that actually existed but has now been perverted by evil minded sociopaths as yourself, bond into the opposite of the expectation an individual actually died for ...

as for myself, I can pass along that same 1st century religion using five words where your duplicitous, idolatrous document has over 10,000 pages.

th

You make me laugh. Are you being serious? I don't believe it. You sound like me talking about the fake moon landing

Again, nothing phony about Jesus nor religion. It's one worldview. We've gone over this, but do you know the three things that make up our worldview? It's religion, science and experience.

What's phony are the atheists and atheist scientists who make up stuff to support their worldview. They may be in power now, but eventually truth will win out. It's circular logic to support each other's atheism and wrong science. I've given plenty of examples in this thread to show their wrongness. Isn't that the ultimate of atheists and atheist scientists telling each other what they want to hear? OTOH, the Bible tells Christians what the truth is. It's God word. One mind written by a variety of 40 authors. It's stood the test of human history and been accepted by the majority. It's the selfish atheists and atheist scientists that we need to expose so humankind can get on the right track again. No one group or worldview has all the answers, but to paraphrase Billy Graham, I'll believe in the Bible even though I can't explain everything (he means it will all be explained and made clear one day). Little by little, we make progress. Not regress.

th

you fed that to your newfound sidekick bing, I have no idea what you are talking about - "you post a photo that has been removed" - are you implying a photo of metamorphosis -

th

was removed by a moderator - I really do not believe they are that frightened or stupid as you but then there are some that do sympathize with republicans ...

at least they have a non belief and do not try to disguise a 4th century political agenda as a 1st century religion that actually existed but has now been perverted by evil minded sociopaths as yourself, bond into the opposite of the expectation an individual actually died for ...

as for myself, I can pass along that same 1st century religion using five words where your duplicitous, idolatrous document has over 10,000 pages.

I was saying that your whole argument and evidence just went away. Most likely by the person deleting it from their website. Now you have to rely on a thumbnail. It's hilarious.

Yet, the truth and Bible won't go away despite the atheists and atheist scientists.

I even had a dream about what the fire and flames mean of hell in the afterlife. It could mean that your body is burned into ash, so that only the spirit remains. That would fulfill the lake of fire. The other part that is strange is atheists will be in the dark and other atheists will be telling you how to escape the darkness, but I'm not sure if the Bible mentions this.

th

Again, nothing phony about Jesus nor religion. It's one worldview. We've gone over this, but do you know the three things that make up our worldview? It's religion, science and experience.

What's phony are the atheists and atheist scientists who make up stuff to support their worldview. They may be in power now, but eventually truth will win out. It's circular logic to support each other's atheism and wrong science. I've given plenty of examples in this thread to show their wrongness. Isn't that the ultimate of atheists and atheist scientists telling each other what they want to hear? OTOH, the Bible tells Christians what the truth is. It's God word. One mind written by a variety of 40 authors. It's stood the test of human history and been accepted by the majority. It's the selfish atheists and atheist scientists that we need to expose so humankind can get on the right track again. No one group or worldview has all the answers, but to paraphrase Billy Graham, I'll believe in the Bible even though I can't explain everything (he means it will all be explained and made clear one day). Little by little, we make progress. Not regress.
I think you are a joke

th

I think you are a joke
Right? He says he believes in the Bible even though he doesn't understand it.

How is it even possible to believe something written down that you don't understand?

If he doesn't understand it what could he possibly believe?

Sounds like a bunch of acting going on here, and not very good.

th

I think you are a joke

Just because we disagree on who is telling the lies to themselves doesn't mean we can't discern what the truth is. For example, if atheists do not believe in God, then why are they always talking about God? The truth is they can't help themselves and thus God exists. Also, it makes it easy for the Christians because then I do not have to tell you to go to hell because it says so in the Bible.

At least admit that BreezeWood is wrong when he says I have a political agenda. What I said was I have a worldview that's based on religion, science and experience.

th

I think you are a joke
Right? He says he believes in the Bible even though he doesn't understand it.

How is it even possible to believe something written down that you don't understand?

If he doesn't understand it what could he possibly believe?

Sounds like a bunch of acting going on here, and not very good.

You're quote mining. I didn't say I didn't understand the Bible. I understand quite a bit, but there are things that I do not understand. I do not think anyone understands everything in it. Even Billy Graham said as much. Do you need to see the video where he says it?

What about the atheists such as BreezeWood who discuss the Bible when he clearly does not understand what he is talking about? Admit that he is a tool.

8763-hawking.jpg

Renowned celebrity physicist Stephen Hawking is at the forefront of the search for extra-terrestrial life. But he warns against making contact with aliens as he fears they will be two-billion-years ‘more evolved’.

"Time and again I am confronted with the view from young people that “Of course there are aliens out there. We can’t be the only ones.” This is a surprise to many of the older church folk in my acquaintance. However, CMI’s UFO authority, Gary Bates, indicates that in his experience belief in aliens can be found across all age groups—including churchgoers. Surveys estimate that more than 80% of Western peoples believe that ET is ‘out there somewhere’ which presumably encapsulates a lot of believers also.1 But many young folk in particular have been influenced by science fiction notions of aliens traversing the galaxy in their faster-than-light spaceships and advanced weaponry. And older folk are especially surprised to see that young people’s belief in extra-terrestrials often goes hand-in-hand with a morbid fear of what aliens will do to them.

Belief in aliens—and fear arising from that—is a logical outflow of our young people having been sold the idea that we are the result of evolution, not creation. Life evolved on Earth (the argument says), therefore elsewhere in the universe—billions of years older than our solar system according to evolutionary reckoning—it would surely have evolved there, too.2 As well-known Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) researcher Seth Shostak said when asked why he believed in the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials:

By hawking evolution to a vulnerable public, they’re also hawking fear of aliens, too
“To believe that they don’t exist requires positing that what’s happened on Earth is some sort of miracle. I find that premise a tougher sell than to think that intelligence is a fairly frequent development in a 14-billion-year-old cosmos.”3"

It's amusing in that it's science fiction, but I also know that people who believe in other people will believe it no matter how smart they think they are. To believe that they don't exist means that some kind of miracle happened on Earth.

1. Bates, G., and Cosner, L., UFOlogy: the world’s fastest-growing ‘scientific’ religion?, 2016; creation.com/ufology. ET needed evolution, 2016; creation.com/et-evolution.
  2. DiGregorio, B., Interview: The alien hunter, New Scientist 199(2674):42–43, September 2008; newscientist.com.
  3. DiGregorio, B., Interview: The alien hunter, New Scientist 199(2674):42–43, September 2008; newscientist.com.
Full article here
Hawking fear of aliens - creation.com
How do you know Hawking is NOT an alien himself ??

He looks like an alien.

He walks like an alien.

He quacks like an alien.

No doubt he is a quack, but is he also an alien as well ?!

...I didn't say I didn't understand the Bible. I understand quite a bit, but there are things that I do not understand. I do not think anyone understands everything in it. Even Billy Graham said as much. Do you need to see the video where he says it?

What about the atheists such as BreezeWood who discuss the Bible when he clearly does not understand what he is talking about? Admit that he is a tool.
Just tell me what you don't understand, young man, and I will try to explain it to you in terms that you can understand.

What bugs me about the atheists is that they can't admit they're against the sophisticated monotheism. They can't admit that it's God that they deny exists. Then they want proof that he exists. That doesn't make any sense at all. If they deny the existence of God, then there is no proof that will convince them. They have to have an open mind first and faith that he does exist. Do they really question Hinduism a religion that has many gods? Or what about Islam? Why do they support Islam and will bend over backwards to show they're not extremists or terrorists and trying make Sharia Law the law of the land? They do not want to question illegal aliens and let them in the country in order to allow them to vote Democrat. Isn't that part of their political agenda? That and global warming, GMO foods, mutated products and so on. They do not want to admit atheism leads to communism. Why can't they just admit it's okay for them to go to hell since they deny its existence as well? For example, sealybobo goes to hell. Should he be insulted that we are talking about the literal place that he denies exists instead of taking it as an insult?

Just because we disagree on who is telling the lies to themselves doesn't mean we can't discern what the truth is. For example, if atheists do not believe in God, then why are they always talking about God? The truth is they can't help themselves and thus God exists. Also, it makes it easy for the Christians because then I do not have to tell you to go to hell because it says so in the Bible.

At least admit that BreezeWood is wrong when he says I have a political agenda. What I said was I have a worldview that's based on religion, science and experience.
Famous quotes of Plato, Aristotle, and Pontius Pilate:

"Quid est veritas?" (in Pilate's own Latin of course.)

What bugs me about the atheists is that they can't admit they're against the sophisticated monotheism. They can't admit that it's God that they deny exists. Then they want proof that he exists. That doesn't make any sense at all. If they deny the existence of God, then there is no proof that will convince them. They have to have an open mind first and faith that he does exist. Do they really question Hinduism a religion that has many gods? Or what about Islam? Why do they support Islam and will bend over backwards to show they're not extremists or terrorists and trying make Sharia Law the law of the land? They do not want to question illegal aliens and let them in the country in order to allow them to vote Democrat. Isn't that part of their political agenda? That and global warming, GMO foods, mutated products and so on. They do not want to admit atheism leads to communism. Why can't they just admit it's okay for them to go to hell since they deny its existence as well? For example, sealybobo goes to hell. Should he be insulted that we are talking about the literal place that he denies exists instead of taking it as an insult?
Atheism is a faith-based system.

They have faith in a negative: "There is no God ... ."

The moosleems add yet another clause to it: "There is no God ... but Allah."

Two very similar faith based systems. Both satanic.

8763-hawking.jpg

Renowned celebrity physicist Stephen Hawking is at the forefront of the search for extra-terrestrial life. But he warns against making contact with aliens as he fears they will be two-billion-years ‘more evolved’.

"Time and again I am confronted with the view from young people that “Of course there are aliens out there. We can’t be the only ones.” This is a surprise to many of the older church folk in my acquaintance. However, CMI’s UFO authority, Gary Bates, indicates that in his experience belief in aliens can be found across all age groups—including churchgoers. Surveys estimate that more than 80% of Western peoples believe that ET is ‘out there somewhere’ which presumably encapsulates a lot of believers also.1 But many young folk in particular have been influenced by science fiction notions of aliens traversing the galaxy in their faster-than-light spaceships and advanced weaponry. And older folk are especially surprised to see that young people’s belief in extra-terrestrials often goes hand-in-hand with a morbid fear of what aliens will do to them.

Belief in aliens—and fear arising from that—is a logical outflow of our young people having been sold the idea that we are the result of evolution, not creation. Life evolved on Earth (the argument says), therefore elsewhere in the universe—billions of years older than our solar system according to evolutionary reckoning—it would surely have evolved there, too.2 As well-known Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) researcher Seth Shostak said when asked why he believed in the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials:

By hawking evolution to a vulnerable public, they’re also hawking fear of aliens, too
“To believe that they don’t exist requires positing that what’s happened on Earth is some sort of miracle. I find that premise a tougher sell than to think that intelligence is a fairly frequent development in a 14-billion-year-old cosmos.”3"

It's amusing in that it's science fiction, but I also know that people who believe in other people will believe it no matter how smart they think they are. To believe that they don't exist means that some kind of miracle happened on Earth.

1. Bates, G., and Cosner, L., UFOlogy: the world’s fastest-growing ‘scientific’ religion?, 2016; creation.com/ufology. ET needed evolution, 2016; creation.com/et-evolution.
  2. DiGregorio, B., Interview: The alien hunter, New Scientist 199(2674):42–43, September 2008; newscientist.com.
  3. DiGregorio, B., Interview: The alien hunter, New Scientist 199(2674):42–43, September 2008; newscientist.com.
Full article here
Hawking fear of aliens - creation.com
How do you know Hawking is NOT an alien himself ??

He looks like an alien.

He walks like an alien.

He quacks like an alien.

No doubt he is a quack, but is he also an alien as well ?!

Basically, Christians think aliens do not exist based on creation science. They think God created earth as the place for humans, animals and plants to live. The universe was created for them. Hawking would be considered a physically misshapen human. It's a shame is he will not be able to experience his glorified body if he is saved.

Since he does not believe in God's Heaven he will probably not gain admittance there:

[Religion
Hawking has stated that he is "not religious in the normal sense" and he believes that "the universe is governed by the laws of science". Hawking stated:

There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, [and] science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works.[299]

"The laws may have been decreed by God, but God does not intervene to break the laws".[300] In an interview published in The Guardian, Hawking regarded the concept of heaven as a myth, believing that there is "no heaven or afterlife" and that such a notion was a "fairy story for people afraid of the dark".[131] In 2011, when narrating the first episode of the American television series Curiosity on the Discovery Channel, Hawking declared:

We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful.[301][302]

In September 2014 he joined Starmus Festival as keynote speaker and declared himself an atheist.[303] In an interview with El Mundo, he commented:

Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by 'we would know the mind of God' is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn't. I'm an atheist.[304]

Stephen Hawking - Wikipedia ]

...I didn't say I didn't understand the Bible. I understand quite a bit, but there are things that I do not understand. I do not think anyone understands everything in it. Even Billy Graham said as much. Do you need to see the video where he says it?

Just tell me what you don't understand, young man, and I will try to explain it to you in terms that you can understand.

I don't understand what happened with the angels. It seems that even some of the atheists believe in demons or the bad angels. When God created angels in heaven and gave them free will, some of them became too powerful and challenged God wanting to be Gods themselves. They became demons. They're supposed to be God's attendants and messengers in our world, but what were they doing in heaven before Genesis? What kind of power did they have to make some of them turn against God?

Then they're described as being soldiers. Did they really fight a war on earth?

Atheism is a faith-based system.

They have faith in a negative: "There is no God ... ."

The moosleems add yet another clause to it: "There is no God ... but Allah."

Two very similar faith based systems. Both satanic.
Atheism is a little more than that. Atheism believes in materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure.

I don't understand what happened with the angels. It seems that even some of the atheists believe in demons or the bad angels. When God created angels in heaven and gave them free will, some of them became too powerful and challenged God wanting to be Gods themselves. They became demons. They're supposed to be God's attendants and messengers in our world, but what were they doing in heaven before Genesis? What kind of power did they have to make some of them turn against God?

Then they're described as being soldiers. Did they really fight a war on earth?
Not "some of them" but "one of them" did fall "from grace" yes.

They are called the 7 archangels of the Book Of Enoch.

Wiki has a good summary of all this:

Seven Archangels - Wikipedia

What were they doing before Genesis ??

Genesis contains Moses' story of the creation of this Earth.

In Heaven, God and his Angles were already in existence.

Genesis does NOT talk about the creation of God or his Angels.

Wiki has a good summary of the 7 days of creation.

If these 7 days each took about 1 billion years then they make perfect sense in agreement with modern Science, since the Earth is presumed to be 4.5 billion years old by Scientists, which is in the ballpark with Moses' story as well:

Day 1 - Light is created in this corner of the Universe

Day 2 - The atmosphere is created in this corner of the Universe

Day 3 - Water and land is created from the atmosphere in this corner of the Universe, and plants begin to grow on the dry land

Day 4 - The Sun and the Moon were created for this Earth, and the stars (and planets which the Greeks called "wandering stars") began to shine their light in this corner of the Universe

Day 5 - Sea creatures and birds are created

Day 6 - Land animals and Mankind are created

Day 7 - God rests.

Genesis creation narrative - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back