Does God answer our prayers?

• Banned
"Have you ever known someone who really trusts God? When I was an atheist, I had a good friend who prayed often. She would tell me every week about something she was trusting God to take care of. And every week I would see God do something unusual to answer her prayer. Do you know how difficult it is for an atheist to observe this week after week? After a while, "coincidence" begins to sound like a very weak argument."

"Have you ever known someone who really trusts God? When I was an atheist, I had a good friend who prayed often. She would tell me every week about something she was trusting God to take care of. And every week I would see God do something unusual to answer her prayer. Do you know how difficult it is for an atheist to observe this week after week? After a while, "coincidence" begins to sound like a very weak argument."

Isn't it simply wonderful that we are all entitled to form our own opinions?

Of course He does!

thank-you-jesus-atheist-meme.jpg

Can yo please give us a few examples of what she prayed for and got, just a few things.

• Banned

Can yo please give us a few examples of what she prayed for and got, just a few things.

Ask God to tell you.

Ask God to tell you.

Help me what. So you can't give an example of what you said. Ok.

Ask God to tell you.

There's nothing to give an example to. Other than a troll.

Ask God to tell you.

If you had bothered to read the link on post # 1, you would know the 2nd post is from the article, not the op speaking.

Only if you fit a square peg in a round hole.

It is chance if you can connect any dots.

If it answers you, who or what is it not answering, no nuclear war, not giant meteor, no global plague, no mass extinction?

Rather selfish and conceited to think you matter more than everything and everyone else in the universe.

Better odd with dice

Forum List

Back