Does it bother you that our entire government is based on forcing people via gunpoint

Libertarianism is just like all these other utopian isms.

Show me one place where it has worked.

But you can't show me any form of society that works perfectly lol

Nope, I can't show any "perfect" system.
But I've seen a few be fairly successful on a large scale.

Good thing people in the past didn't act like dickheads and say democracy or republicanism was a utopian dream huh

But you can't show me any form of society that works perfectly lol

Nope, I can't show any "perfect" system.
But I've seen a few be fairly successful on a large scale.

Good thing people in the past didn't act like dickheads and say democracy or republicanism was a utopian dream huh

Because those weren't utopian dreams. They didn't depend on everyone voluntarily doing the right thing.

Libertarianism is every bit inherently a failure as is communism.

Well, it's never been tried on a large scale and even the smaller experiments have been abandoned quickly. But yeah, both systems don't reward the behaviors you want to encourage or penalize the behaviors you want to discourage. They both rely on voluntary cooperation way too much imho.

So are you denying that the government controls via force and the threat of force?

I'm stating for the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn that government has the RIGHT to enforce LAWS that have been agreed upon by the representatives of the people via a majority vote.

At one time slavery was legal....now it's not.

Got that? Good. Now maybe you have the guts to answer the questions that our misguided Shooter doesn't.

I never claimed I have been forced at gunpoint to do anything.

But hey the fucking cops will just break into a house on a bogus warrant and shoot people but I guess that doesn't count after all you are reading from the control freak handbook

You're such an intellectual coward...you couldn't logically or factually defend the premise of the subject title of this thread, so now you try the neocon shuffle by changing the subject.

You fail on both accounts, because sighting an abberation as if it's a standard operating procedure for every law enforcement agency in the USA is an obvious falsehood and distortion on your part.

Grow the fuck up and just admit you're wrong, and stop wasting time and space, will ya please?

Without government, YOU have no claim on this country, as the original inhabitants and their nation states would supercede you. Get off your butt, get involved in your local politics in order to send representatives to change laws you don't like. If you don't want to do this, don't complain as to what comes down the pike.

In other words, might makes right? Is that what you're saying?

No stupid, it's not what I'm saying. Jeez, are you really this dense or just purposely being obtuse?

I'll complain whenever I feel like it. Democracy doesn't make the use of force moral.

No one is stopping you from complaining, jackass....I'm just calling out the lies and hypocrisy you and your compadres are trying to pass off as a legitimate complaint. TFB if you can't rationally and/or logically refute my assessments.

I'm stating for the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn that government has the RIGHT to enforce LAWS that have been agreed upon by the representatives of the people via a majority vote.

Really? where does this "right" come from? Is a lynching moral? After all, the majority of a town agrees to it.

No stupid, it's called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Try READING them sometimes.

At one time slavery was legal....now it's not.

Got that? Good. Now maybe you have the guts to answer the questions that our misguided Shooter doesn't.

According to your theory, slavery was perfectly moral and ethical when it was legal.

No stupid, I said it was "legal" at one point....I NEVER said anything of the sort of what you are suggesting. If you had READ what I previously wrote, you would have noted that I stated that changes come about through majority vote for moral and legal reasons. Jeez, get sober before you type or get an adult to explain it all to you.

The government does not need a gun in your face, that's old school. Now, it's done psychologically; less violent, more effective. Someday the people of this country are gonna realize that the government doesn't give a lick about them. It's interested in its own power, keeping it and expanding it wherever possible. I will fight for my country, but, not for my government.

Without government, YOU have no claim on this country, as the original inhabitants and their nation states would supercede you. Get off your butt, get involved in your local politics in order to send representatives to change laws you don't like. If you don't want to do this, don't complain as to what comes down the pike.

You have been duped by your government to pick sides in a political mind fu*k. The reality taichiliberal, is that the big wealthy business interests that own and control the media brainwashing you everyday telling you what to think, what to believe, what to buy and what
political party you should vote in. As the old saying goes divide and conquer.

If that is wholly the case, then how did YOU survive as an independent thinker, bunky? What are you, God's chosen? Give me a fucking break......I never stated that I was against having a 3rd party (or more) to vote for, or that I was against single payer options or ending tax breaks for millionaires or jailing Wall St. thieves, or shutting down corps that push GMO's or rig the pharmaceutical industry. The topic at hand was addressed and I asked specific questions that have yet to be answered. Can you answer them, or are you just going to spew more libertarian bullshit?

Your vote means nothing, nothing, not a g-d damn thing. I bet you think this is a two party system, don't you? The fact is we are not a democracy, if you know your political theory we are a polyarchy. A one party system (the business party) which happens to have two factions. Every two and four years the hoi polloi gets to pick which criminals they want for another four years. Think critically, think for yourself, think outside the box. Don't be led down the low road with the rest of the sheeple.

Oh spare me your libertarian BS, because YOU offer no solutions. Like I said, if YOU get involved in LOCAL politics, then YOU can help change the narrative. Hell, no matter how you slice it, you can't have masses of people co-existing without some type of consensus gov't.

Again, I've asked specific questions to this thread's specific....if you don't have the guts or brains to answer/discuss them, then spare me all your blatherings otherwise.

You have been duped by your government to pick sides in a political mind fu*k. The reality taichiliberal, is that the big wealthy business interests that own and control the media brainwashing you everyday telling you what to think, what to believe, what to buy and what
political party you should vote in. As the old saying goes divide and conquer.

Your vote means nothing, nothing, not a g-d damn thing. I bet you think this is a two party system, don't you? The fact is we are not a democracy, if you know your political theory we are a polyarchy. A one party system (the business party) which happens to have two factions. Every two and four years the hoi polloi gets to pick which criminals they want for another four years. Think critically, think for yourself, think outside the box. Don't be led down the low road with the rest of the sheeple.

It does seems like good cop bad cop sometimes. Clinton and Obama talk progressive and pro worker but look at their actions. They both enabled free trade and destroying America's manufacturing base. Obama is pushing more trade deals like TPP right now with hardly any mention of it anywhere. From a democrat you would expect something better than Obamacare, which is nothing but being forced to buy insurance from a corporation. One party, the corporate party with the center left, center right factions maybe.

Tell that to all the assholes who DIDN'T support single payer and sat out the 2010 elections...now we've got a neocon/teabagger lock in the Congress.

Oh, and for the record, I voted for Nader when he ran. Did you, or are you just railing against anyone and anything that inconveniences you and your vision of utopia?

Only one man at the ok corral was a legimate lawman, and he had orders from his boss not to harrass the Clantons.

There was no government outside the army posts.

read your history books, look online. I have an advantage. I live here.

The bullshit people post.

Virgil Earp was a Deputy United States Marshal. He was appointed town Marshal by Mayor John Clum.

Virgil Earp was the law in Tombstone. The corrupt County Sheriff, Behan, had no legal authority inside the city.

All participants on the Earp side were legally deputized.

No. Not at all. Inherent in governments is the use of force. If they couldn't use force, all we would have is anarchy with no government able to enforce anything. The government cannot do anything except with the threat of force or force. That is precisely why the powers of the government should be limited and we should make it clear what the government cannot do.

Last edited:
No. Not at all. Inherent in governments is the use of force. If they couldn't use force, all we would have is anarchy with not government able to enforce anything. The government cannot do anything except with the threat of force or force. That is precisely why the powers of the government should be limited and we should make it clear what the government cannot do.

Yep, it's a consensus by the public that create the government....which is why I keep asking these jokers to tell me what they are being forced to do by gun point that is so reprehensible and detrimental to their well being? To date, it seems to be just selfish whinings on their part.

It pays for government. The alternative is anarachy. Would you prefer anarchy?

Why are anarchy and capitalism so frowned upon? It's pretty much the same as now except no government killing everyone on the planet and giving our stolen money to their homies.
Can you cite a society under Anarchy and can you describe how successful that society is?

This should be good.

btw - it is completely unregulated capitalism that I can't support.

Forum List

Back