Does it bother you that our entire government is based on forcing people via gunpoint

Slavery was, is, and will be wrong.

No one has the right to steal other another's personality and fruits of his or her labor.

Then how do you justify taxation?
It pays for government. The alternative is anarachy. Would you prefer anarchy?

Why are anarchy and capitalism so frowned upon? It's pretty much the same as now except no government killing everyone on the planet and giving our stolen money to their homies.

As long as the government's guns are used to kill white people who live in rural America, the left will be happy.

Any who believe that taxation approved by We the People in accordance with the constitutions and laws of our country and states are simply parasites and need to be exiled to another country.

Frankly, the greedy middleman is the private company that pays its CEO an 8 figure salary.

How is he any greedier than the movie star or pro athlete that gets paid an 8 figure salary?

And if you didn't have a government doing taxation, people would use the bridge and never pay for it until it collapsed due to lack of maintenance.

Nope. Corporations would simply build bridges with toll booths.

Any who believe that taxation approved by We the People in accordance with the constitutions and laws of our country and states are simply parasites and need to be exiled to another country.

You left something out of that sentence. You lost your train of thought right in mid sentence, didn't you, Fakey.

It appears your senility is getting worse.

PAY TAXES????????

Are you fucking kidding me??????? Something you have to do in every country in the world??????? Something is wrong with you.

All tax laws are backup with guns. If you don't believe, try not paying them.

Why should I? I support this country. I'm a patriot. Apparently unlike you.

The fact that you're a willing worm doesn't alter the fact that you're still a worm.

Some have tried not paying their taxes and they are dead as a result. The FBI shot or incinerated them.

Those who oppose taxation by We the People in our constitutional republic are mere anarchists and anti-civilization.

Civilization and government are two separate things. No one in this forum has made a valid case against anarchy.

Last edited:
Frankly, the greedy middleman is the private company that pays its CEO an 8 figure salary.

How is he any greedier than the movie star or pro athlete that gets paid an 8 figure salary?

And if you didn't have a government doing taxation, people would use the bridge and never pay for it until it collapsed due to lack of maintenance.

Well, no, they wouldn't. We have one of those in Chicago called teh Chicago Skyway, where they charge you five bucks to cross a bridge (Toll booths on both sides.) Only a conditioned little Republitard would think that was a good idea.

Incidently, I'm really not for movie stars or athletes getting those kinds of salaries, either.

Well, no, they wouldn't. We have one of those in Chicago called teh Chicago Skyway, where they charge you five bucks to cross a bridge (Toll booths on both sides.) Only a conditioned little Republitard would think that was a good idea.

Uhmmmm . . . . . yeah they would. Private companies built toll roads before government started building roads for free. There's no reason to believe the wouldn't get into the business again if the government quit building them.

Anyone who wasn't a thoroughly brainwashed fascist boot licker would think it's a good idea.

The only argument you have is "Nuh Uhn!"

Incidently, I'm really not for movie stars or athletes getting those kinds of salaries, either.

You are fascist to the bone.

Forum List

Back