🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

Are you fucking stupid? you can't be an Athiest and a Jew you fucking retard!

Actually, I think you can - it's also an ethnic identity determined by heredity. It can be rather confusing...

It doesn't confuse me. ----Judaism as a social system and legal system never considered a "belief" to be a crime----
in that sense it differs from both the Islamic and Christian systems if -----used as a social system and legal system.
That which is considered a CRIME---is a very strong social
deterrent. People do things and express ideas which they CAN in their societies. If Saudi Arabia did away with its
MORALITY cops-------the behaviors of the people would change radically ------as would their public declarations.

Even in ancient times------a belief -----while it might be considered "bizarre" ----did not constitute a CRIME---
unless the believer in what was considered a bit nutty
tried to GET A FOLLOWING----ie set up a cult
you mean a politician creating a party or cult would be a nut committing a crime? it is a crime against humanity to stop any one from peacefully and not forcefully gathering a cult like following. that's politics and or free will

Are you fucking stupid? you can't be an Athiest and a Jew you fucking retard!

Actually, I think you can - it's also an ethnic identity determined by heredity. It can be rather confusing...

It doesn't confuse me. ----Judaism as a social system and legal system never considered a "belief" to be a crime----
in that sense it differs from both the Islamic and Christian systems if -----used as a social system and legal system.
That which is considered a CRIME---is a very strong social
deterrent. People do things and express ideas which they CAN in their societies. If Saudi Arabia did away with its
MORALITY cops-------the behaviors of the people would change radically ------as would their public declarations.

Even in ancient times------a belief -----while it might be considered "bizarre" ----did not constitute a CRIME---
unless the believer in what was considered a bit nutty
tried to GET A FOLLOWING----ie set up a cult
you mean a politician creating a party or cult would be a nut committing a crime? it is a crime against humanity to stop any one from peacefully and not forcefully gathering a cult like following. that's politics and or free will

Try to focus-----I am referring to jewish law in ancient Israel.
A person who developed a CULT involving necromancy ----
would be considered a criminal-----back then. gee you are dim .

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

Why should it bother Christians or Japanese or the French or anyone else what Jews do? Does it bother Jews what Brazilians do?

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

Why should it bother Christians or Japanese or the French or anyone else what Jews do? Does it bother Jews what Brazilians do?

I worry incessantly about the behavior of Brazilians----
they do not "keep kosher"

Actually, I worry most what Obama is going to do.

Do I have to explain it, the Jewish Bible and Christian NT equal one book, Jesus supposedly was a Jew. Evan and fundy Christin's have Jesus all through the Ot and the Zionist Christians are supporting Israel like Jesus is suppose to come back in the clouds , when so many of the Zionist are atheists. What does that say about Christianity which is rather dependent on the OT for some Christians anyway. Its a big deal if one really thinks about it.

Actually, I worry most what Obama is going to do.

I worry about the weather------there is some kind of cold thing
coming my way--------I also worry about the price of eggs---
and milk. I do not use a whole lot of eggs and milk---
but to me it is SYMBOLIC-----also the price of a 5lb bag
of flour........... <sigh>

Do I have to explain it, the Jewish Bible and Christian NT equal one book, Jesus supposedly was a Jew. Evan and fundy Christin's have Jesus all through the Ot and the Zionist Christians are supporting Israel like Jesus is suppose to come back in the clouds , when so many of the Zionist are atheists. What does that say about Christianity which is rather dependent on the OT for some Christians anyway. Its a big deal if one really thinks about it.

you should worry more about your inability to express
yourself with the written word. It is a BIG DEAL

Jews always seem to be targets of hate, whether or not they are devout orthodox, or atheists. Did the NAZI death machine distinguish between practicing devout orthodox or non practicing secular atheist "JEWS"? Do Muslim extremist see a difference? I am thinking...no.

both the O

Do I have to explain it, the Jewish Bible and Christian NT equal one book, Jesus supposedly was a Jew. Evan and fundy Christin's have Jesus all through the Ot and the Zionist Christians are supporting Israel like Jesus is suppose to come back in the clouds , when so many of the Zionist are atheists. What does that say about Christianity which is rather dependent on the OT for some Christians anyway. Its a big deal if one really thinks about it.[/QUOT

Both the OT and the NT---are made up of many books----compilations of many books make up the OT ----and also
the NT--------the two ae not part of the same book unless
you find a copy of the two together in a hotel nite-table-----then the book also includes some extras----like the book of Judith There are also volumes of the or four kinda
abridged novels around----published by the "readers digest"

What it says to Christians is that the scales placed on the Jews eyes until the Age of the Gentile is complete, is a temporary condition and when the time is right, Christ is coming back, to them, to us, and we will all know His loving kindness.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come.

What it says to Christians is that the scales placed on the Jews eyes until the Age of the Gentile is complete, is a temporary condition and when the time is right, Christ is coming back, to them, to us, and we will all know His loving kindness.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come.

Scales? I have scales on my eyes? -------scales?

Josephus Flavius was born in Jeruslem DURING the time
that jesus lived. THERE ARE RECORDS of his life----he
authored a very real and very important book of HISTORY

I do not INVENT-----he may have been very young----but he was still around when Jesus was around during the time
you just invented "RIOTS" between Pharisees and
the POPULATION OF JERUSALEM-----gee---you are actually completely ignorant about the period of time about which you post with confidence-------the BOBOV taught you? (I always thought that were a bit scattered in their
thinking)

No, Josephus flavius was born 37 ce, several years after Jesus was crucified, and although Christianity was beginning to spread in asia minor and the rest of the roman empire, by the time josephus could write, in Jerusalem, Jesus was believed to be as irrelevant as any other failed messiah especially to Joesephus since he claimed the Jewish messianic prophecies that initiated the first Jewish roman war that he fought in showing that he expected a warrior Messiah, not a love your enemy and forgive them messiah who drank too much, partied with sinners and prostitutes and insulted the religious authorities who were held in the highest esteem as dedicated holy men...

And no, the riots consisted of people who wanted to stone Jesus and his followers almost every time he opened his mouth as well as the many zealots who were always on the edge hoping that Jesus was the messiah who would give the command for an armed rebellion and were already opposed to Temple corruption and collusion with Rome.

And Yes, I learned many invaluable things from the Bobov, but nothing about Jesus except the standard mamzer magician garbage.

You may perceive them to be scattered in their thinking but they have a lot more kindness and respect for others created in the image and likeness of God than whoever taught you.....

Last edited:
Josephus Flavius was born in Jeruslem DURING the time
that jesus lived. THERE ARE RECORDS of his life----he
authored a very real and very important book of HISTORY

I do not INVENT-----he may have been very young----but he was still around when Jesus was around during the time
you just invented "RIOTS" between Pharisees and
the POPULATION OF JERUSALEM-----gee---you are actually completely ignorant about the period of time about which you post with confidence-------the BOBOV taught you? (I always thought that were a bit scattered in their
thinking)

No, Josephus flavius was born 37 ce, several years after Jesus was crucified, and although Christianity was beginning to spread in asia minor and the rest of the roman empire, by the time josephus could write, in Jerusalem, Jesus was believed to be as irrelevant as any other failed messiah especially to Joesephus since he claimed the Jewish messianic prophecies that initiated the first Jewish roman war that he fought in showing that he expected a warrior Messiah, not a love your enemy and forgive them messiah who drank too much and insulted the religious authorities who were held in the highest esteem as dedicated holy men...

And no, the riots consisted of people who wanted to stone Jesus and his followers almost every time he opened his mouth as well as the many zealots who were hoping that Jesus was the messiah who would give the command for an armed rebellion and were already opposed to Temple corruption and collusion with Rome.

And Yes, I learned many invaluable things from the Bobov, but nothing about Jesus except the standard mamzer magician garbage.

You may perceive them to be scattered in their thinking but they have a lot more kindness and respect for others created in the image and likeness of God than whoever taught you.

you are very confused------I did not suggest that the BOBOV are not kind------I find the satmar kind too----and the Lubavitch-----but they are all scattered in their thinking-----
your "let's stone jesus" ----mob style ---is nonsense. There is no question that jesus was pursued----but not by
mobs of Pharisees------it was the sadducees who had it
in for him-------I have no idea from where you got that
RIOTS story---------Pharisees rioting------in the streets of
Jerusalem and attacking other jews in the riots-----ya got a link?

you are very confused------I did not suggest that the BOBOV are not kind------I find the satmar kind too----and the Lubavitch-----but they are all scattered in their thinking-----
your "let's stone jesus" ----mob style ---is nonsense. There is no question that jesus was pursued----but not by

I never said the Pharisees were rioting and attacking other Jews in the streets of Jerusalem.

Copra sanctum!

The 'lets stone Jesus' is scriptural. Anyone can pick up a copy of the NT and see for themselves.

Perhaps you are the one who is very confused and whose thinking is scattered.........

Jesus was a Pharisee, yeah right.

where did you learn that ?

I never said the Pharisees were rioting, The 'lets stone Jesus' is scriptural. Anyone can pick up a copy of the NT and see for themselves.

Perhaps you are the one who is very confused and whose thinking is scattered.........

Jesus was a Pharisees, yeah right.

where did you learn that ?

I read the book I have never so much as attended
after school----Hebrew school-------I went to public school---
state college-----but I have been an avid reader since age 8.
The fact that I know who are the satmar and who are the bobov and who are the lubavitch is no more significant than is the fact that I know that the morning star is venus. Jesus was definitely a Pharisee------the people who were
out to get him now and then were the Sadducees----you actually depend on the opinion of some Bobov person
on Jesus? you actually depend on the JESUITS?
Long ago when I went to -----the state school for my undergraduate years-----I ran into a kid studying to be a
priest-----with the Jesuit profs. ------at a nearby catholic college----------he was just as confused as are you

The fact that I know who are the satmar and who are the bobov and who are the lubavitch is no more significant than is the fact that I know that the morning star is venus. Jesus was definitely a Pharisee------the people who were
out to get him now and then were the Sadducees----you actually depend on the opinion of some Bobov person
on Jesus?

Oh now I understand the confusion, but its yours.

When I said that my mind was opened to understand Jesus when I lived among the Bobov you took it to mean that they taught me something about Jesus directly when what I meant was that I understood the problem Jesus had with the Pharisees who held the exact same level of devotion to a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law. I'm pretty sure I said exactly that.

Pay attention and you will find less confusion everywhere you look.

And Jesus had a problem with the Pharisees, the Sadducees, doctors, lawyers and all of the spineless worms that lacked the faith to stand up to their brazen hypocrisy, and they all had a problem with him...

on Jesus?

Oh now I understand the confusion, but its yours.

When I said that my mind was opened to understand Jesus when I lived among the Bobov you took it to mean that they taught me something about Jesus directly when what I meant was that I understood the problem Jesus had with the Pharisees who held the exact same level of devotion to a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law. I'm pretty sure I said exactly that.

Pay attention and you will find less confusion everywhere you look.

And Jesus had a problem with the Pharisees, the Sadducees, doctors, lawyers and all of the spineless worms that lacked the faith to stand up to their brazen hypocrisy, and they all had a problem with him...

BS you made a big mistake-----you have decided that the
bobov are identical to the Pharisees of the time of Jesus----
Of course the Bobov did not teach you about Jesus----they
probably hardly mentioned him ----or did so with disdain. The Bobov are not Pharisees-------they are chassidim from
Europe ----no question that they are ----ideologically
related to the Pharisees----- a bit-----but in no way----clones.

They may have claimed to be "Pharisee" -----but they are
not. Jesus was Pharisee. You got a link to those riots
enacted by Pharisees against other jews in the streets of
Jerusalem? Your claim to insight into the reaction
that the common guy in the street had to the Pharisees ---
based on your negative reaction to bobov chassidim ----is
silly. You make the mistake of BELIEVING that the
Pharisees CONTROLLED things-----nope----they were
on the PERIPHERY------virtually outlaws at times. It was te
Sadducees who were the IN GROUP-----in with the romans and with Herod and-----IN in general. Virtually all the people that the romans crucified were PHARISEES

Jews always seem to be targets of hate, whether or not they are devout orthodox, or atheists. Did the NAZI death machine distinguish between practicing devout orthodox or non practicing secular atheist "JEWS"? Do Muslim extremist see a difference? I am thinking...no.

What does this have to do with the subject, or Nazi. Actually there were many different "types" of Jews leading up to WWII, but if one says" Jews have always been the targets of hate" one has to wonder why, I know I did and read history, and contrary to some believers it had nothing to do with jealousy.

Forum List

Back