Does Obama Fear Putin?

Does Obama Fear Putin?

• Yes, Like the little bitch he is

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, he is too high most of the time to give a shit

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Maybe, maybe not, but what is Kim Kardashian wearing tonight?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • dunno, donacare

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the UK, France, the Netherlands, and Australia stomping their feet that got the Russian Federation to vote FOR the resolution today; who cares? The separatists are isolated until they open the crash scene.

The separatists still have Russia behind them and ready to accept them back into Mother Russia, so I am not sure what isolation is going to accomplish.

One thing's for sure, the righties here fear Obama, though that's not due to anything Obama specifically does. Most of the righties here just reflexively soil themselves any time they see any black man. Adult diaper manufacturers are grateful to their best customers, conservative Americans.

And yet they continue to unashamedly shit themselves on this thread. You would think by now they would be embarrassed about being wrong and stupid all the time. It must be very frustrating for them to be nearly smart enough to almost realize how ignorant they are.

Fear him like a reasonable person would fear a drunk behind the wheel of a tractor trailer.

Sure, anyone in their right mind would.

Probably the UK, France, the Netherlands, and Australia stomping their feet that got the Russian Federation to vote FOR the resolution today; who cares? The separatists are isolated until they open the crash scene.

The separatists still have Russia behind them and ready to accept them back into Mother Russia, so I am not sure what isolation is going to accomplish.

Economic impact, all European nations I have read of want inspections; true, there has been evidence tampered with, but if the separatists do not fear inspection, why keep blocking it? Dutch citizens are protesting at Russian embassies, and I hope they continue.

Forum List

Back