Does releasing murderers make the Obama Admin accessories?

If any released murderers kill again can the Obama admin idiots get arrested as accomplices?

• Yes, they should not have released murderers when non-violent offenders are available.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, what else are criminals supposed to do except look out for each other?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hands up don't shoot...no justice no peace ...burn baby burn...you're just a racist...voters are vot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
30,000+ more illegals were released, hundreds were murderers, kidnappers, and other violent offenders.

Why would an admin do that???????

It should and we the people should be able to sue him and his administration. How dare he unleashed these people on us

Then there is this:

Suspect in murder of ANTM contestant and three others should have been deported in 2012 | Daily Mail Online

• Emmanuel Jesus Rangel, 19, was charged in connection to triple homicide last month; he is also facing charges in unrelated murder case

• Rangel, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, was permitted to stay in US under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals in 2012

• The teen was granted amnesty under Obama's program despite his criminal record

• David Lopez, 19, charged with three counts of first-degree murder in deaths of Mirjana Puhar, Jonathan Alvarado and Jusmar Isiah Gonzaga-Garcia

Original suspect in murder of America's Next Top Model contestant and three others should have been deported in 2012... but stayed because of Obama's amnesty program Suspect in murder of ANTM contestant and three others should have been deported in 2012 Daily Mail Online
How many people are here illegally? Oh right, ~12 to 20 million. Carry on.
Lots more where that came from, Quit revising your numbers down on how many are here too

...hundreds were murderers, kidnappers...
Prove it.

Not that I'll ever answer you deranged rantings again, but just read all this...

Feds let 30,558 illegalcriminals go free
World Net Daily · 1 day ago
“These were the worst of the worst [criminals] – even the ones that President Obama said ... The release of the 30,558 …

Sheriff Babeu: Obama Causing 'Largest Prison Breaks in History'
News Max · 2 days ago
Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu on Wednesday slammed reports that federal immigration officials had released more than 30,000 illegal

Obama regime releases 30,558 more violent criminal illegal aliens into US
Beaufort Observer · 9 hours ago
The Obama administration ... 30,558 illegal aliens with violent criminal records back onto our streets. THis is a travesty and it is a threat to …

Does releasing murderers make the Obama Admin accessories?

Only if it is a versace...

Prove it.

Not that I'll ever answer you deranged rantings again, but just read all this...

“These were the worst of the worst [criminals] – even the ones that President Obama said ... The release of the 30,558 …

News Max · 2 days ago
Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu on Wednesday slammed reports that federal immigration officials had released more than 30,000 illegal

The Obama administration ... 30,558 illegal aliens with violent criminal records back onto our streets. THis is a travesty and it is a threat to …
Show me the murderers and kidnappers from that group?

Obama care more for criminals, ILLEGAL immigrants, etc than he does you the citizen he Represents. should give you the warm fuzzies about a person you put in as the President

Prove it.

News Max · 2 days ago

Shoe us who isn't, since they are all CONVICTED CRIMINALS!

Prove it.

News Max · 2 days ago

try googling "30,000 illegals released 2015" then you can read the articles you consider from a credible source. It is a fact that Obama released hundreds of convicted murderers, kidnappers, and rapists. I even saw the congressional grilling of one of the idiots that was responsible for the release.

He got away with releasing terrorists for a traitorous deserter, he can get away with anything.

He got away with releasing terrorists for a traitorous deserter, he can get away with anything.

Yes, he has become a danger to us and needs to be REMOVED from office. I'm shocked at the American people just sitting back and saying nothing.

try googling "30,000 illegals released 2015" then you can read the articles you consider from a credible source. It is a fact that Obama released hundreds of convicted murderers, kidnappers, and rapists. I even saw the congressional grilling of one of the idiots that was responsible for the release.
"ICE didn’t release a breakdown of criminal offenses of the new 30,000 on Wednesday..."
DHS released another 30 000 criminal aliens onto streets - Washington Times

Guess you got nothin' then, as usual.

Prove it.

News Max · 2 days ago

Speeders, DUIs, and Jaywalkers are criminals V. In the past the vast majority were drug offenses. Lots of Americans in prison for that eh?

Prove it.

News Max · 2 days ago

Speeders, DUIs, and Jaywalkers are criminals V. In the past the vast majority were drug offenses. Lots of Americans in prison for that eh?

Why YES, according to OUR LAWS, they are, but those are only secondary compared to illegally entering our country, which is the original charge on all of them!

Forum List

Back