Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

Looks like that silly bitch Liability ran away.

It only "looks" that way to morons like you, you poor pathetic and delusional tool.

Some of us have to actually work.

Why would I run away?

Cruz was right and Schieffer, the national liberal media and asshole liberal liars like you are wrong. Intentionally.

It only "looks" that way to morons like you, you poor pathetic and delusional tool.

Why would I run away?

Cruz was right and Schieffer, the national liberal media and asshole liberal liars like you are wrong. Intentionally.
Didn't watch the clip that proves you and Rafael wrong, did you?

Silly bitch. :lol:

Why would I run away?

You are a silly bitch and I appreciate your signing your post that way, too, you fucking pathetic dishonest hack. :clap2:

And there is no "clip" that proves me wrong, either, you asshole. Since I was right and all.

Damn. YOU are one wasted sack of protoplasm.

The great majority of the country know that Cruz cannot be our president, ever.

Nobody knows any such thing.

Fucking assholes lolberals (jerkoffs such as you and your fellow uber lib Democrats) devoutly choose to believe it, however.

Or, at least you WANT to.

You constantly reaffirm your handle, Fakey. You are entirely fake.

That said, it is perfectly possible that Cruz will not ever be President. He could decline to run. He could run but not get elected. He could run and get smeared effectively by asshole uber libs and your collective mouthpiece, the liberal main stream media.

But there is not one reason on Earth why he isn't eligible.

THIS guy got it RIGHT.

In fact, where honesty is the guidepost, what he notes in this piece is irrefutable.

Needless to say, the usual suspect lolberal hacks (tools like Simplyassholic) will choose to deny it anyway. They hate the guideposts; they rail against the truth.

Democrats are to blame for the government shutdown
October 15, 2013

It's no surprise that the liberal media and The Sun blame the government shutdown — or slim down — on Republicans, the tea party and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ("Grow up, Congress," Oct. 14).

But The Sun comes up short when it comes to facts about the shutdown. The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted the money required to keep all government activities going with the exception of Obamacare.

This is not a matter of opinion, it is in the Congressional Record. As for the House's right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion either. Just check the Constitution: All spending bills must originate in the House, which means that lawmakers there have the right to decide whether or not they want to fund a particular government activity.

Whatever one's opinion of Obamacare, it is a fact that House members have the right to make such spending decisions.

The government workers who have been furloughed are not idle because the House did not vote enough money to pay their salaries or the other expenses of their agencies unless they were in an agency that would administer Obamacare.

We do know who had the option to keep the government running but chose not to. The money voted by the House covered everything that the government does except for Obamacare. The Senate chose not to vote to authorize that money to be spent, because it did not include money for Obamacare.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and President Barack Obama refused to accept the money required to run the government because it left out the money they wanted to run Obamacare. That is their right. But that is also their responsibility. One cannot blame other people for not giving you everything you want, so it is a fraud to blame them when there is a refusal to use the money that was offered, even when it is ample to pay for everything else in the government.

Withholding of money is legal (and not unprecedented) and is also a matter of fact. Another bit of misinformation from the president and the Democrats is that the government will not be able to pay what it owes on the national debt, creating a danger of default.

Tax money keeps coming into the Treasury Department during the shutdown, and it exceeds the interest that has to be paid on the national debt. Even if the debt ceiling is not lifted, that means that government is just not allowed to run up new debt. It doesn't mean that it is unable to pay the interest on existing debt.

It's become painfully obvious that the government shutdown's sole purpose was to protect a sacred cow via the subrogation of government workers, the military, veterans, national security and the all important economy, to name just a few hurt by the shutdown.

Michael Vance Ernest Sr., Catonsville

-- Apportioning blame for the government shutdown - Baltimore Sun [Emphasis added].

Sheiffer is a hack bitch propagandist lying piece of shit. No wonder Simplyassholic loves that old fuckstain.

Why would I run away?

You are a silly bitch and I appreciate your signing your post that way, too, you fucking pathetic dishonest hack. :clap2:

And there is no "clip" that proves me wrong, either, you asshole. Since I was right and all.

Watch the clip, you silly bitch.

THIS guy got it RIGHT.

Democrats are to blame for the government shutdown
October 15, 2013

It's no surprise that the liberal media and The Sun blame the government shutdown — or slim down — on Republicans, the tea party and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ("Grow up, Congress," Oct. 14).

But The Sun comes up short when it comes to facts about the shutdown. The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted the money required to keep all government activities going with the exception of Obamacare.

This is why he's wrong: part of the ACA bill/law is that it must be funded. And that was the law when Republicans shut down the government.

Non-funding of the ACA is illegal.

Look it up - you're a lawyer.

I heard Cruz just the next afternoon on Rush after the filibuster as I drove east on I80 to Nebraska.

Cruz if lying if he is not taking responsibility for his words and his behavior.

And the entire nation knows it. We have seen Cruz, Christie, Davis, and Huckabee implode their chances for further advancement based on cover ups and revisionism.

Last edited:
But there is not one reason on Earth why he isn't eligible.

Why? Because his mother was born in the U.S.?

Because he is a natural born US citizen.
Please elaborate. He was born in Canada. His father was born in Cuba and was a Cuban citizen. But his mother, I think, was in Maryland.

Is it that she was born an American? Or is it that she was residing in Maryland when she gave birth in Canada?

Again, Tranny, YOU are the silly bitch. You correctly signed your last post that way, in fact, you moron.

Fuck the clip. YOU should TRY using a brain cell. (In your case it will no doubt cause a lot of pain. Good. Suffer. But it will be worth it to have you THINK for a change of pace!)

Read my prior post quoting the wise words of someone who gets it right. Here's a shortened essential version, you lazy lolberal slug:

* * * * The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted the money required to keep all government activities going with the exception of Obamacare.

This is not a matter of opinion, it is in the Congressional Record. As for the House's right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion either. Just check the Constitution: All spending bills must originate in the House, which means that lawmakers there have the right to decide whether or not they want to fund a particular government activity.

We do know who had the option to keep the government running but chose not to. The money voted by the House covered everything that the government does except for Obamacare. The Senate chose not to vote to authorize that money to be spent, because it did not include money for Obamacare.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and President Barack Obama refused to accept the money required to run the government because it left out the money they wanted to run Obamacare. That is their right. But that is also their responsibility. One cannot blame other people for not giving you everything you want, so it is a fraud to blame them when there is a refusal to use the money that was offered, even when it is ample to pay for everything else in the government.

Why? Because his mother was born in the U.S.?

Because he is a natural born US citizen.
Please elaborate. He was born in Canada. His father was born in Cuba and was a Cuban citizen. But his mother, I think, was in Maryland.

Is it that she was born an American? Or is it that she was residing in Maryland when she gave birth in Canada?

He is the child of an American. HE is American. From birth.

Again, Tranny, YOU are the silly bitch. You correctly signed your last post that way, in fact, you moron.

Fuck the clip. YOU should TRY using a brain cell. (In your case it will no doubt cause a lot of pain. Good. Suffer. But it will be worth it to have you THINK for a change of pace!)

Read my prior post quoting the wise words of someone who gets it right. Here's a shortened essential version, you lazy lolberal slug:

* * * * The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted the money required to keep all government activities going with the exception of Obamacare.

Your quoted material doesn't say anything about illegally defunding the ACA.

And the clip proves you wrong because it shows video from the past 3 years of Republicans saying they want to shut down the government.

"Shut it down!" was the rallying cry. You must have masturbated to it more than once.

And the clip proves you wrong because it shows video from the past 3 years of Republicans saying they want to shut down the government.

"Shut it down!" was the rallying cry. You must have masturbated to it more than once.

It is most definitely NOT illegal to DEFUND any program, you foolish propagandist.

CONGRESS has control of purse strings, you silly gnat.

And the clip remains irrelevant.

Boehner can "admit" that it was a bad GOP idea. But that doesn't make him right, you dipshit.

Go back to diddling your clit, Tranny.

Yup, it was stupid up the butt idea, because that is where the citizens' polls lodged it.

Boehner's right, Ilar is frothing.

It is most definitely NOT illegal to DEFUND any program, you foolish propagandist.

CONGRESS has control of purse strings, you silly gnat.

And the clip remains irrelevant.

Boehner can "admit" that it was a bad GOP idea. But that doesn't make him right, you dipshit.

Go back to diddling your clit, Tranny.

Sorry, you're wrong, you silly bitch.

13. Is Obamacare still at risk of getting repealed or defunded?

Republicans would like to think so, but it’s nearly impossible at this point. The U.S. House of Representatives has voted 42 times to dismantle the law, but hasn’t succeeded once. The Democratic-controlled Senate won’t agree to get rid of the law in its entirety. Most recently, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) performed a sham 21-hour “filibuster” in an effort to force the Senate to agree to defund the health law. But that ultimately won’t work either — the money designated to fund Obamacare’s most important provisions has already been appropriated, and can’t be removed unless the law is totally repealed.

You lose again, you silly bitch! :lol:

13. Is Obamacare still at risk of getting repealed or defunded?

Republicans would like to think so, but it’s nearly impossible at this point. The U.S. House of Representatives has voted 42 times to dismantle the law, but hasn’t succeeded once. The Democratic-controlled Senate won’t agree to get rid of the law in its entirety. Most recently, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) performed a sham 21-hour “filibuster” in an effort to force the Senate to agree to defund the health law. But that ultimately won’t work either — the money designated to fund Obamacare’s most important provisions has already been appropriated, and can’t be removed unless the law is totally repealed.

You lose again, you silly bitch! :lol:

Look at that. Silly Bitch Tranny quoted some unacknowledged bleatings of some other stupid asshole, and being the silly bitch it is, Tranny accepts it as the truth.

:lmao:

The fact that he's flatly wrong just makes it more entertaining.

Congress can refuse to fund ANY program, you pathetic hack asshole.

They don't require the permission (or the dead hand) of any PRIOR congress to do so, either.

Forum List

Back