Does the contempt for human life shown by widespread abortion foster the contempt for human life

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...shown by mass shooters.

I think so.

Because abortion teaches our young people that human life is cheap and expendable.

Every child grows up knowing that his mother had the option of aborting him.

Some mothers are very frank in admitting to their children that they almost aborted them,

Yes

It's a slippery slope once you mainstream the idea that certain segments of society are not worth saving.

All the arguments for abortion are about money.

Look at all the money the mother saves by killing the baby.

If you want to save the baby you have to pay for it with increased welfare spending.

That kind of thing.

Liberals value dollars over human life.

Young people think human life is worthless because that's what they're taught by their pro-abortion parents and school teachers.

Totally. A society that will murder a living baby on the table after birth is a failed society.

That’s pretty fucked up.

I don’t know how many posters have children, but imagine killing your babies right after birth when the doctor lays the baby on the table and it takes its first breath and starts crying.

Wow.

Really, every kid in America knows that his mother had the option of killing him, and many mothers openly tell their kids 'well, I came close to aborting you' and they know their mothers did abort their brothers and sisters.

I think so.

Because abortion teaches our young people that human life is cheap and expendable.

Some mothers are very frank in admitting to their children that they almost aborted them,
Get your own healthcare or die.

Feed yourself or die.

Who needs minimum wage? Just let them die.

Let's start another war.

And don't even get me started on racism are refugees.

No conservative in existence has any room to blabber about "contempt for human life".

1v7vm1.jpg

I think so.

Feed yourself or die.

Let's start another war.

No conservative in existence has any room to blabber about "contempt for human life".

View attachment 273486
And yet, you're on the side that chops of babies and tosses them into the incinerator, like a modern-day Nazi.

I think so.

Feed yourself or die.

Let's start another war.

View attachment 273486
And yet, you're on the side that chops of babies and tosses them into the incinerator, like a modern-day Nazi.
Except that I don't do any of those things.

I think so.

Feed yourself or die.

Let's start another war.

You're chopping up babies right now just by arguing that it should be legal.

View attachment 273486
Except that I don't do any of those things.
You're doing it right now.

Forum List

Back