Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

The thread title was a rhetorical question. They're stupid enough to really believe that.
The only stupidity I am seeing is from you. You constructed a false premise to push for discrimination against a religion. That's about as un-American as it gets. No wonder people like you and bripat don't want to talk about our history and the reasons we do the things we do, such as NOT discriminate against religions or peoples.

It is not a coincidence that whenever there is a topic about discrimination against one group or another, it is always the same hateful characters who are found on the side of that discrimination. Gays, Muslims, Mexicans...there you are.

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration. Numskulls like you think the kind of people we allow to immigrate here doesn't matter. Importing a bunch of bloodthirsty Muslim savages into this country would change it's character for the worst forever.

Liberal Dictionary:
==============================================
Hateful - Speaks the truth. Accepts reality.

While I agree to an extent, to be fair I think there are SOME branches of the religion that would be more along the lines of Christianity or Judaism, and they don't believe in violence. They might view the more violent passages in the Koran like most Christians view those in the Bible. But looking at people from certain sects of that religion might be helpful. There are other branches of the religion which do espouse violence.

The thread title was a rhetorical question. They're stupid enough to really believe that.
The only stupidity I am seeing is from you. You constructed a false premise to push for discrimination against a religion. That's about as un-American as it gets. No wonder people like you and bripat don't want to talk about our history and the reasons we do the things we do, such as NOT discriminate against religions or peoples.

It is not a coincidence that whenever there is a topic about discrimination against one group or another, it is always the same hateful characters who are found on the side of that discrimination. Gays, Muslims, Mexicans...there you are.

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration. Numskulls like you think the kind of people we allow to immigrate here doesn't matter. Importing a bunch of bloodthirsty Muslim savages into this country would change it's character for the worst forever.

Liberal Dictionary:

While I agree to an extent, to be fair I think there are SOME branches of the religion that would be more along the lines of Christianity or Judaism, and they don't believe in violence. They might view the more violent passages in the Koran like most Christians view those in the Bible. But looking at people from certain sects of that religion might be helpful. There are other branches of the religion which do espouse violence.

All branches of the religion espouse violence. Non-violent Muslims are simply the kind that don't take the religion seriously.

It just gets worse when you put it in context:

Right. Keep them all out.
And that has been said many times, including about your group.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration.
:banana:

The man is positively schizo!

How is stating the simple truth "worse?"

Liberal Dictionary:

All branches of the religion espouse violence. Non-violent Muslims are simply the kind that don't take the religion seriously.

I think that some just interpret it figuratively rather than literally.

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration.

I know you can't see the stupidity of your own self-contradiction, but everyone else can.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Liberal Dictionary:

I think that some just interpret it figuratively rather than literally.

In other words, they ignore what the Quran actually says.

I know you can't see the stupidity of your own self-contradiction, but everyone else can.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

There's no contradiction. When we are determining our immigration policy with regard to Muslims, our history is irrelevant. All that matters is what is in the best interests of the people living here now.

Anyone who thinks that's a contradiction is identifying himself as a moron.

Flip...flop...flip!

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration.Numskulls like you think the kind of people we allow to immigrate here doesn't matter. Importing a bunch of bloodthirsty Muslim savages into this country would change it's character for the worst forever.

When we are determining our immigration policy with regard to Muslims, our history is irrelevant.

Flip...flop...flip!

Our history is that we have always discriminated against group or another when it comes it immigration.Numskulls like you think the kind of people we allow to immigrate here doesn't matter. Importing a bunch of bloodthirsty Muslim savages into this country would change it's character for the worst forever.

When we are determining our immigration policy with regard to Muslims, our history is irrelevant.

There's still no contradiction. Pointing out your claim to be erroneous doesn't contradict my position on the issue.

Liberal Dictionary:

The US Began a discriminatory immigration policy against the Chinese in the 1860's.

Immigration remains purely a state matter. NATURALIZATION is a federal matter.

The reason Muslims seek revenge is because they are dealing with a bunch of bloodthirsty savages who control the Judeo-American axis of evil.

Flip...flop...flip!

There's still no contradiction. Pointing out your claim to be erroneous doesn't contradict my position on the issue.

Dunno, Brit......you cite history as your justification in one post, then insist that history is irrelevant in the next.

Looks like a contradiction to me.

Flip...flop...flip!

Dunno, Brit......you cite history as your justification in one post, then insist that history is irrelevant in the next.

And the far left drones should know all about that, shouldn't they..

Liberal Dictionary:

The US Began a discriminatory immigration policy against the Chinese in the 1860's.

Immigration remains purely a state matter. NATURALIZATION is a federal matter.

The reason Muslims seek revenge is because they are dealing with a bunch of bloodthirsty savages who control the Judeo-American axis of evil.

Wrong. They are bloodthirsty savages because they follow a bloodthirsty cult that commands them to kill all infidels.

Flip...flop...flip!

No, I cite actual history as proof that G5000 claims about our history are dead wrong. G5000 was the one trying to use history to justify allowing Muslim savages to immigrate to the U.S.

Forum List

Back