Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

Keeping Muslims out is controlling the border, numskull.
No, it isn't. It is however Xenophobia. That's an infant thing as well.

Could you explain what you think "controlling the border" means? The rest of the forum is scratching their heads when they read your shit.
That would be not being able to just walk right across it, which is very easy to do, obviously.

So what does that mean, giving tickets for jaywalking?

Controlling the border means controlling who comes in. Any claims to the contrary are PMH idiocy.
One is Immigration Policy, and one is Border Control. Related but hardly the same so don't mix them up.

Immigration policy is border control, numskull. Whatever name you want to put on it, we have the right to keep out anyone we want to keep out.

End of story.

to immigrate to this country?
Nope, but there's no reason to keep all but a few out.

Which we already TRY to do.

But there are thousands on the "no fly list'.

What the OP suggests and what others have said they are in favor of, is changing the First Amendment.

The First Amendment does not give foreigners the right to immigrate to the USA. You have to be a complete numskull to believe that.

The thread title was a rhetorical question. They're stupid enough to really believe that.

They actually believe the Constitution gives Muslims the right to immigrate here. I know it's hard to believe, but they are actually that stupid.

What the OP suggests and what others have said they are in favor of, is changing the First Amendment.

The First Amendment does not give foreigners the right to immigrate to the USA. You have to be a complete numskull to believe that.

The thread title was a rhetorical question. .
cinches it: home schooled.

Don't tell me: you think the First Amendment gives Muslims the right to immigrate here?

Don't tell me: you think the First Amendment gives Muslims the right to immigrate here?

idiot alert

idiot alert

Thanks for the warning, but we already knew you were here.

Its not racist because your bias is theological, ANYONE can become a Muslim, its not dependent on race, and for the most part "moderate Islam" is just a left-wing mythology.

Its not racist because your bias is theological, ANYONE can become a Muslim, its not dependent on race, and for the most part "moderate Islam" is just a left-wing mythology.
When they ignore their Holy Book like the Christians do, we'll have very few issues. True Believers are always nuts and therefore dangerous.

idiot alert

I'm just trying to clarify your imbecile ideas. You obviously don't want people to know where you stand.

When they ignore their Holy Book like the Christians do, we'll have very few issues. True Believers are always nuts and therefore dangerous.

I don't think we can wait another 500 years for them to come around.

And the point is, we can have any bias we want. Civil rights do not apply to foreigners wanting to come into this country. We understood this during the great immigration of the early 20th century, taking in only those people who would benefit this country. And the people we selected helped us win a world war and build our national infrastructure. This is the point of utilizing intelligent prejudice in our immigration policy.

Got news for ya, not your call.

Got news for ya, not your call.

Sure it is. It's our call.

Forum List

Back