Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

to immigrate to this country?

:cuckoo:

you were home schooled?

That would be an asset. Or did you not know that home schooled children regularly outperform their public school counterparts in academic achievement?

Maybe if you were home schooled, you wouldn't be such a retard.
methinks only a select group of home schooled kids get into tests and colleges. comparing all types of schooling is not what the data you refer to does.

A friend stresses teaching her kids critical thinking skills, unlike many of her friends who home school. nothing is as simple as simple minded folks like you would have us believe

Its not racist because your bias is theological, ANYONE can become a Muslim, its not dependent on race, and for the most part "moderate Islam" is just a left-wing mythology.
When they ignore their Holy Book like the Christians do, we'll have very few issues. True Believers are always nuts and therefore dangerous.

...Or better they finally edit the book and adapt Islam to accept secular societies, or ban it ALL, especially in Europe, personally.
Because the conflict is inherent and no good can come out Muslims moving into secular societies.

Its not racist because your bias is theological, ANYONE can become a Muslim, its not dependent on race, and for the most part "moderate Islam" is just a left-wing mythology.
When they ignore their Holy Book like the Christians do, we'll have very few issues. True Believers are always nuts and therefore dangerous.

I don't think we can wait another 500 years for them to come around.
Got news for ya, not your call.

Sure it is. It's our call.
No, it isn't. The faith has to advance to where it really means nothing, like Christianity, from the inside not the outside. You can't kill an idea, no matter how many people you slaughter.

...Or better they finally edit the book and adapt Islam to accept secular societies, or ban it ALL, especially in Europe, personally.
Because the conflict is inherent and no good can come out Muslims moving into secular societies.
No good comes from any faith is a secular society.

No, it isn't. The faith has to advance to where it really means nothing, like Christianity, from the inside not the outside. You can't kill an idea, no matter how many people you slaughter.
We can keep them the hell out of this country. They can stay in the Middle East for 500 years while their religion matures.

you were home schooled?

That would be an asset. Or did you not know that home schooled children regularly outperform their public school counterparts in academic achievement?

methinks only a select group of home schooled kids get into tests and colleges. comparing all types of schooling is not what the data you refer to does.

A friend stresses teaching her kids critical thinking skills, unlike many of her friends who home school. nothing is as simple as simple minded folks like you would have us believe

You're an idiot with anecdotal evidence. I cited prevailing, documented trends. HSLDA Academic Statistics on Homeschooling

It looks like public education made a moron out of you.

We can keep them the hell out of this country. They can stay in the Middle East for 500 years while their religion matures.
And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

The only faith I've ever seen from you is Me, Myself, and I.

you were home schooled?

What you think is pure horseshit. Home schoolers consistently outperform kids in public schools, and by a wide margin.

And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.
Things are tough all over, and I very much doubt you are threatened in any way, shape, or form.

And the point is, we can have any bias we want. Civil rights do not apply to foreigners wanting to come into this country. We understood this during the great immigration of the early 20th century, taking in only those people who would benefit this country. And the people we selected helped us win a world war and build our national infrastructure. This is the point of utilizing intelligent prejudice in our immigration policy.

We've never discrimminated against religion in immigration, in fact, our country is based upon a central tenant - freedom of religion. To discriminate on religion alone - not criminal record, not anything else is bigotry and instead of taking a progressive path, our nation would be taking a regressive path. It's not "intelligent prejudice" given that America's Muslim community has been varied, hard working and American.

Things are tough all over, and I very much doubt you are threatened in any way, shape, or form.
Everyone in the West is threatened by Islam. Just because you're a dear caught in the headlights, that doesn't mean the rest of us are in a daze.

Which is about as likely in this country has Catholics seeking to impose their doctrines.

And the point is, we can have any bias we want. Civil rights do not apply to foreigners wanting to come into this country. We understood this during the great immigration of the early 20th century, taking in only those people who would benefit this country. And the people we selected helped us win a world war and build our national infrastructure. This is the point of utilizing intelligent prejudice in our immigration policy.

We've never discrimminated against religion in immigration, in fact, our country is based upon a central tenant - freedom of religion. To discriminate on religion alone - not criminal record, not anything else is bigotry and instead of taking a progressive path, our nation would be taking a regressive path. It's not "intelligent prejudice" given that America's Muslim community has been varied, hard working and American.

That will change the minute Muslims make up a sufficient percentage of the population.

Civil rights don't apply to foreigners wanting to immigrate to this country. The OP was written with people like you in mind.

BTW, where have you been lately.

Missed ya!
i-love-you-190.GIF

Which is about as likely in this country has Catholics seeking to impose their doctrines.

That's what the French thought.

There still is not a single credible reason for allowing Muslims to immigrate to this country.

Everyone in the West is threatened by Islam. Just because you're a dear caught in the headlights, that doesn't mean the rest of us are in a daze.
The West is threatened by Terror, just like the rest of the world.

Catholics don't try to impose our doctrines. Muslims do. Or did you not understand that they petition every Western Nation to allow Sh'ria courts, sometimes even with violent protests?

Forum List

Back