Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

The only faith I've ever seen from you is Me, Myself, and I.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.

Which is about as likely in this country has Catholics seeking to impose their doctrines.

Wrong, it's far more likely, as the situation in Europe clearly demonstrates.

The situation in Europe is terrorism.

What evidence is there that Muslims in America are seeking to impose their doctrines?

The situation is Muslim terrorism. I hardly think we need to import that disease here.

What evidence is there that Muslims in America are seeking to impose their doctrines?

Everyone in the West is threatened by Islam. Just because you're a dear caught in the headlights, that doesn't mean the rest of us are in a daze.
The West is threatened by Terror, just like the rest of the world.

It's threatened by Muslim terror.
It's hardly just the Muslims little infant.

Muslims are responsible for 99% of the terror in this world, retard.
No, they are not.

Yes they are, turd.

TROP.jpg

We can keep them the hell out of this country. They can stay in the Middle East for 500 years while their religion matures.
And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

The only faith I've ever seen from you is Me, Myself, and I.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.

Which is about as likely in this country has Catholics seeking to impose their doctrines.

That's what the French thought.

There still is not a single credible reason for allowing Muslims to immigrate to this country.

Rightwing gun nuts account for most of the terrorism in this country. Should we be allowing people of certain political viewpoints to immigrate?

You can argue that in another thread.

For all practical purposes, that what we do. Obama is doing everything possible to import as many Democrats into this country as possible.

Prove it.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Pikers. We killed way more people just in Iraq.

And that has been said many times, including about your group.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.
No, it's alive and well. Wrong then, wrong now.

It wasn't wrong then, and it's not wrong now.

Countries have a right to control their borders. Any claim to the contrary is shear idiocy.
Yes the do, and we don't, but you don't want to control the border in this case, you want to keep the Muslims out, and have all who are here go somewhere else.

Huh? I have no plans to have any citizen of the United States leave the country. All others can get the hell out.

Keeping Muslims out is controlling the border, numskull.

So you're okay with Muslim American citizens.

Baby steps ....

And the point is, we can have any bias we want. Civil rights do not apply to foreigners wanting to come into this country. We understood this during the great immigration of the early 20th century, taking in only those people who would benefit this country. And the people we selected helped us win a world war and build our national infrastructure. This is the point of utilizing intelligent prejudice in our immigration policy.

We've never discrimminated against religion in immigration, in fact, our country is based upon a central tenant - freedom of religion. To discriminate on religion alone - not criminal record, not anything else is bigotry and instead of taking a progressive path, our nation would be taking a regressive path. It's not "intelligent prejudice" given that America's Muslim community has been varied, hard working and American.

That will change the minute Muslims make up a sufficient percentage of the population.

If you believe the rightwing anti-Muslim playbook.

The evidence was posted in this forum.

Yes. And it was straight out of The Right Wing Playbook on Anti-Muslim Extremism People For the American Way
hear-no-evil_see-no-evil_speak-no-evil1.jpg

Prove it.

More than a million civilians.

For no reason.

Prove it.

That isn't how many people were killed. It's how many attacks there were. Many of them involve multiple deaths.

The number of Saddam's soldiers who died is irrelevant to this discussion.

Prove it.

More than a million civilians.

For no reason.

That figure is pure libturd propaganda.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.

Countries have a right to control their borders. Any claim to the contrary is shear idiocy.
Yes the do, and we don't, but you don't want to control the border in this case, you want to keep the Muslims out, and have all who are here go somewhere else.

Huh? I have no plans to have any citizen of the United States leave the country. All others can get the hell out.

Baby steps ....

Not really, but the Constitution doesn't allow us to deport citizens. It does allow us to prevent Muslims from immigrating here.

Prove it.

You're proving anything here. You're posting a link to a less than credible site that is claiming a certain number of deadly terror attacks have been carried out. How many terror attacks have been carried out world wide?

Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 National Counterterrorism Center Annex of Statistical Information

According to this - looking at just one year, 2011, the biggest perpetrators were Sunni extremists accounting for 56% of all attacks. Secular, political, and anarchist groups were the next largest category. If 2011 is typical, we aren't even close to 99% and it's primarily Sunni extremists.

Wrong, it's far more likely, as the situation in Europe clearly demonstrates.

The situation in Europe is terrorism.

The situation is Muslim terrorism. I hardly think we need to import that disease here.

There's plenty of it, but I won't waste my time citing hundreds of newspaper articles.
You will deny it no matter how much evidence is posted.

Its not racist because your bias is theological, ANYONE can become a Muslim, its not dependent on race, and for the most part "moderate Islam" is just a left-wing mythology.

And the point is, we can have any bias we want. Civil rights do not apply to foreigners wanting to come into this country. We understood this during the great immigration of the early 20th century, taking in only those people who would benefit this country. And the people we selected helped us win a world war and build our national infrastructure. This is the point of utilizing intelligent prejudice in our immigration policy.

We've never discrimminated against religion in immigration, in fact, our country is based upon a central tenant - freedom of religion. To discriminate on religion alone - not criminal record, not anything else is bigotry and instead of taking a progressive path, our nation would be taking a regressive path. It's not "intelligent prejudice" given that America's Muslim community has been varied, hard working and American.

Civil rights don't apply to foreigners wanting to immigrate to this country. The OP was written with people like you in mind.

BTW, where have you been lately.

Missed ya!
i-love-you-190.GIF

Ah...but I wasn't referring to civil rights - I was referring to immigration policy. I agree we can have any bias we want - that doesn't of course make it right (look back at some of the cruel and draconian anti-immigration laws we had against different groups, like the Chinese). To discrimminate against religion alone is bigotry.

And hi back at you sweetie! :)

So is it never right to discriminate based on ethnic culture, especially when that culture has proven destructive in their own nations?

You seem to be applying a principle that should have NOTHING to do with immigration. We shouldn't choose who comes here by political correctness, but by an impassioned evaluation of what benefit they'll bring to this country....like we did with the Russians, Italians, Irish, and Polish immigrants.

And in that impassioned evaluation, we should take into account what's going on in Western countries where Muslims are attaining numerical significance and ask, "Do we want that in OUR country?"

It's a valid question to be asking.

Baby steps ....

Not really, but the Constitution doesn't allow us to deport citizens. It does allow us to prevent Muslims from immigrating here.
Oh but we do deport people, once we remove their citizenship that is, like the fine fellow:

NY Judge Orders Ex-Nazi Deported
V I E N N A, Aug. 15
By Sue Masterman

Austria is preparing to receive yet another relic of its Nazi past.

A New York immigration court ordered self-confessed ex-Nazi Michael Gruber, 84, deported. Gruber, of New City, NY, has admitted to his role as a Waffen SS guard in Oranienburg, Germany.

Gruber denies that he served in the SS Death’s Head Guard Battalion at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp there.

But the Nazi regime’s obsession with control, carefully documenting every move of every person in Hitler’s Third Reich, indicated otherwise.

Immigration Judge Robert Weisel said captured Nazi documents found by the U.S. Justice Department’s Office of Special Investigations — which hunts Nazis — proved the court’s satisfaction that Gruner served at the Sachsenhausen death camp from January 1943 to September 1944
NY Judge Orders Ex-Nazi Deported - ABC News

Prove it.

That isn't how many people were killed. It's how many attacks there were. Many of them involve multiple deaths.

The number of Saddam's soldiers who died is irrelevant to this discussion.
I was talking about the civilians, tens of thousands of them.

Forum List

Back