🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the right let Huckabee get away with calling a mother and married woman a whore?

R

rdean

When Huckabee accused Beyonce's husband of being a "pinp", he was calling her a whore. Remember, whores work for pimps.

What about Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears? Why go after a black woman. Married, a mother, no indication she is sleeping around.

When Huckabee accused Beyonce's husband of being a "pinp", he was calling her a whore. Remember, whores work for pimps.

What about Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears? Why go after a black woman. Married, a mother, no indication she is sleeping around.
Have you seen that slut's videos?

Beyonce and Jay-Z could buy and sell that disgusting bastard a thousand times over. They've created more jobs than he could ever dream of.

Mike_Huckabee_Sticker.gif

If a woman IS a whore then I see no reason to call her anything else. But the word "pimp" can be used in more than one way.

"to make use of often dishonorably for one's own gain or benefit"
"<a movie actress who pimped everybody she ever met as she clawed her way to the top>"
Pimp - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Learn to use the dictionary once in a while. It'll make you look less stupid.

Looks to me you're assuming facts not in evidence, as usual.

Huckabee has certainly made his opinions of race known, but in this case, I think he chose her instead of the others you mentioned because of her public support of Obama and the fact that she performed at Ms. Obama's birthday party. That doesn't make his statement any less disgusting though.

Huckabee has certainly made his opinions of race known, but in this case, I think he chose her instead of the others you mentioned because of her public support of Obama and the fact that she performed at Ms. Obama's birthday party. That doesn't make his statement any less disgusting though.

You assume that Mike Huckabee hasn't also weighed in on Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, etc. Very foolish indeed.

Crazy me, for a moment I thought ol' Huck called someone a whore.

Forgot to look at the thread author.

Where is the link rdean?

I'm not responsible for what Huckabee says....
You got a problem with it...
Contact him...
I'm sure you can fnd a way to reach him...
Why break our balls about it?

"Does the right let Huckabee get away with calling a mother and married woman a whore?"

They do in accordance with The Eleventh Commandment.

Forum List

Back