Does the spike protein circulate through the body?

No defenders of Vaccine Almighty can say if the spike proteins remain at the injection site or if they travel throughout the entire body.

No defenders of Vaccine Almighty can say if the spike proteins remain at the injection site or if they travel throughout the entire body.

Because no one cares. Thought you would have picked up on that by now. The vaccine works. But, feel free to continue the scare mongering. It's SO helping. :)

Because no one cares.
You can only speak for yourself, ignorance is bliss. The fact that you quoted of me still stands.

Given the lack of responses to your diatribe, I'd say I was right on the money. No one cares.
Again, if you don't want to get the vaccine, don't. Spare the rest of us your ignorance and belief in conspiracy theories.

When one is vaccinated with synthetic mRNA, do the spike protein stay where they are injected, or do they circulate through the entire body? It matters, and here is some information about that.

Don't get the vaccine. Enjoy wearing your mask. Am I missing something here?

Given the lack of responses to your diatribe, I'd say I was right on the money. No one cares.
Again, if you don't want to get the vaccine, don't. Spare the rest of us your ignorance and belief in conspiracy theories.
You can only speak for yourself, ignorance is bliss. The fact that you quoted of me still stands.

Yes. You have not demonstrated that you read and understood the opening post.

Start by reading the title of the thread.

When one is vaccinated with synthetic mRNA, do the spike protein stay where they are injected, or do they circulate through the entire body? It matters, and here is some information about that.

Yes it circulates into your RNA and defensive system but it never enters the cell membrane
It’s very safe and millions had zero reaction
Only a few thousand I think died from it

Yes it circulates into your RNA and defensive system but it never enters the cell membrane
It’s very safe and millions had zero reaction
Only a few thousand I think died from it

This thread is not about if covid vaccines are safe or not, and it is not about how many people have gotten the jab.

Do the spike proteins remain at the injection site where the fake mRNA are injected, or do they travel all through the body? This is not a yes or no question.

In a sense I did. I find it odd that you expect to find the answer to your question here on this message board though. LOL.

In a sense I did. I find it odd that you expect to find the answer to your question here on this message board though. LOL.
I almost always know the answers to threads I post before I post them. The proteins were not intended to circulate through the whole body, but they do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back