Does this have a point?

Railroads have more activity? C'mon son

That's like saying there isn't spanking in school anymore because of the unions lol

I posted the graph, idiot. Railroads move more goods than they ever did with fewer employees. This is because union demands for higher wages meant investing in innovative technologies to cut manpower requirements. the same in every other industry dominated by unions.
But I'll bet the point is way too advanced for you to grok.

You posted a graph with a line with no information on what it represents. You did that...not me. Be more credible

Maybe it was a graph of "statistics" not real things.

Once the Unions realized the negative effects that Obamcare would have on them, they are calling for its" repeal.

Pool is one of more than 12,000 American autoworkers who, instead of installing windshields or bending sheet metal, spend their days counting the hours in a jobs bank set up by Detroit automakers and Delphi Corp. as part of an extraordinary job security agreement with the United Auto Workers union.

That explains why there are always plenty of people available to go protest whenever the Left needs them.

They just go and grab these people and truck them in.

There's that mystery solved.

I posted the graph, idiot. Railroads move more goods than they ever did with fewer employees. This is because union demands for higher wages meant investing in innovative technologies to cut manpower requirements. the same in every other industry dominated by unions.
But I'll bet the point is way too advanced for you to grok.

You posted a graph with a line with no information on what it represents. You did that...not me. Be more credible

Maybe it was a graph of "statistics" not real things.

The graph was labeled. I am sorry you are unable to read and understand a graph.

Forum List

Back