Does Trump have any chance now?

And yet again – pity that when Trump is gone his supporters won't be returning to this and other such threads to admit they were wrong.

Such is the cowardice of many on the right.
Exactly right. They'll be denying they ever supported him.

No, you flaming moron -- not just "NOW" ... always. I never said anything other than it was meant to be funny. And why are we having this conversation? Because I asked you what you thought he meant by it and you're too stupid to figure it out; even with help.

Yes.. I said he didn't mean it in any sort of sexual or degrading way and you demanded to know what sort of way I though he meant... as if your dirty mind couldn't think of any other possibility.

You were very much passionate in posting the quote and insinuating that he intended something sexual or submissive when he said "must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." This has been made extremely clear by you and everyone who has raised their eyebrows over the comment... for a week this has been the story line.

NOW... you reveal that you believe the line was intended as humor. You also state: "I never accused Trump of making a degrading remark." ....so it was "funny" and not "degrading."

You believe Trump made a crude sexual joke to be funny and it wasn't degrading.
Like Howard Stern, right?

No, you flaming moron -- not just "NOW" ... always. I never said anything other than it was meant to be funny. And why are we having this conversation? Because I asked you what you thought he meant by it and you're too stupid to figure it out; even with help.

Yes.. I said he didn't mean it in any sort of sexual or degrading way and you demanded to know what sort of way I though he meant... as if your dirty mind couldn't think of any other possibility.

You were very much passionate in posting the quote and insinuating that he intended something sexual or submissive when he said "must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." This has been made extremely clear by you and everyone who has raised their eyebrows over the comment... for a week this has been the story line.

NOW... you reveal that you believe the line was intended as humor. You also state: "I never accused Trump of making a degrading remark." ....so it was "funny" and not "degrading."

You're too demented. From the first post I made after I asked you what you thought he meant, I pointed out he meant to be funny. Not just NOW, but all along. It's not my fault your brain just isn't up to the task to keep up.

You're too demented. From the first post I made after I asked you what you thought he meant, I pointed out he meant to be funny. Not just NOW, but all along. It's not my fault your brain just isn't up to the task to keep up.

Right... so you think old men cracking jokes about women on their knees is funny... got it!

Maybe we should approach this a different way....

"That must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees."

1.)What does he mean by this, in your opinion?
2.) What part of this is intended to be "funny" to you?

Right... so you think old men cracking jokes about women on their knees is funny... got it!
Nope, I didn't say that either. You really do suck at this. It's like you have no reading comprehension at all.

Maybe we should approach this a different way....

"That must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees."

1.)What does he mean by this, in your opinion?
2.) What part of this is intended to be "funny" to you?

Guess you don't want to answer the questions? :dunno:

First of all, Trump didn't say it looked good to see a woman on her knees.
Drumpf Truck said "it must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees."
Only you would argue that a pretty picture doesn't look good! :cuckoo:

Eddy Boy, I am going to always argue with someone being grossly misquoted. Stuff that up your ass if you don't like it... I don't really give a shit.

Trump said "that must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." It was not a sexual reference or in a sexual context of any kind. You are INFERRING that again, like you have become accustomed of doing with Trump's comments. And every single time I catch you doing this, I am going to point it out.... Understand?
Yes we all know you will lie and deny, you don't need to remind us!

However, first you denied Drumpf ever said it, and after I quoted him you know claim he was misquoted.
Don't you ever get tired of lying??? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Anything impossible but I hope Donald is out of the race before the actual voting starts

Eddy Boy, I am going to always argue with someone being grossly misquoted. Stuff that up your ass if you don't like it... I don't really give a shit.

Trump said "that must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." It was not a sexual reference or in a sexual context of any kind. You are INFERRING that again, like you have become accustomed of doing with Trump's comments. And every single time I catch you doing this, I am going to point it out.... Understand?

However, first you denied Drumpf ever said it, and after I quoted him you know claim he was misquoted.

No, I was the one who pointed out what he said and how it was meant... YOUR crowd was trying to claim he meant something degrading or sexual. Except for Faun... he thinks he was saying something funny because women on their knees like they are about to give a blow job is funny and not derogatory toward women... at least that was how he seemed to explain it.

He was misquoted on the Mexico comment. Misconstrued on the McCain comment. BUT... all three comments have ultimately resulted in rising poll numbers for Mr. Trump and a lot of befuddled liberal and establishment goobs. ...Like YOU!

No, I was the one who pointed out what he said and how it was meant... YOUR crowd was trying to claim he meant something degrading or sexual. Except for Faun... he thinks he was saying something funny because women on their knees like they are about to give a blow job is funny and not derogatory toward women... at least that was how he seemed to explain it.

He was misquoted on the Mexico comment. Misconstrued on the McCain comment. BUT... all three comments have ultimately resulted in rising poll numbers for Mr. Trump and a lot of befuddled liberal and establishment goobs. ...Like YOU!
And what you actually said is highlighted in red above, so it appears You are misquoting YOURSELF!
But continue to lie in the face of the truth, it is what we have come to expect of you.
Thank you.

And you are milking that misquoting lie just a bit too much., Every time Drumpf is caught lying the Right whines he is being misquoted when he is being quoted exactly and in context.

Last edited:
hZp2vL1.jpg

A NON POLITICIAN taking out ALL the Congressional trash!

Oh SNAP!!!!!!!! They have even started a PAC and sending Trump money.... ain't that a bitch!

Breaking Poll: Donald Trump A Huge Favorite With Small Business Owners

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 8/14/2015 | Jim Hoft
Donald Trump leads the the Republican field with small businesses. A whopping 38 percent of small-business owners support Trump for president. CNBC reported: “ Donald Trump continues to enjoy a lead in several national polls, and it looks like his popularity surge continues among the small-business crowd. As the campaign trail heats up on the road to the 2016 presidential election, candidates are beginning to vie for the small-business vote. According to a new poll from Manta, a small-business networking platform, Trump is the top choice among small-business owners for president with close to 38 percent of respondents selecting him....

And what you actually said is highlighted in red above, so it appears You are misquoting YOURSELF!
But continue to lie in the face of the truth, it is what we have come to expect of you.
Thank you.

And you are milking that misquoting lie just a bit too much., Every time Drumpf is caught lying the Right whines he is being misquoted when he is being quoted exactly and in context.

Trump didn't say it looked good to see a woman on her knees!

You are misquoting YOURSELF!

I don't think you know what "quoting" means.

Only you would argue that a pretty picture doesn't look good!

Well.. no, actually, don't imagine I am the only one who would argue that.

For instance:
I bet you are a "pretty picture" when you dress like a tranny for a night on the town!

As you see... "pretty picture" can be used different ways... oooo... ahhhh... woooowwww... :ack-1:

Thank you.

Trump didn't say it looked good to see a woman on her knees!
But Drumpf DID say:
"it must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees."
To pathological liars like you and the Donz there is a difference, but to honest people it is a difference without a distinction!

You are misquoting YOURSELF!

I don't think you know what "quoting" means.

Only you would argue that a pretty picture doesn't look good!

Well.. no, actually, don't imagine I am the only one who would argue that.

For instance:
I bet you are a "pretty picture" when you dress like a tranny for a night on the town!

As you see... "pretty picture" can be used different ways... oooo... ahhhh... woooowwww... :ack-1:
But if Drumpf meant it in that context he would not have chuckled. So the laugh means You are taking it out of context, something you and Drumpf readily condemn!

Misquoted on the Mexico comment? Er... no he wasn't. Also he wasn't misconstrued on the McCain comment, he made the comment and he has to stand by it. The worrying thing is that he can't seem to say what he wants to sau.

Forum List

Back