Does Trump have any chance now?

I'll tell you like I told Tweedle-dumb... YOU don't get to decide for everyone, what people mean. You can have YOUR opinion... doesn't mean anyone else has to agree.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

But you think you do, right?

"I am going to tell you what he MEANT by the comment, not what I think he meant." - Boss

I'm tellin' ya, folks -- you can't make this shit up. Rightwingnuts really are as crazy as they seem. :thup:

But if Drumpf meant it in that context he would not have chuckled.

Huh? So now... Direct quotes include your opinion of what a chuckle infers? Do you not realize how far out in left field you've gotten with this? The man did not fucking say what you want to keep claiming he said. He just flat did not say it. Didn't imply it or infer it... other than, in your sick little head. The person he said it to, didn't take it offensively, said it wasn't meant rudely or offensively and that Trump had always respected her.
Look everyone, now boss is relying on the defense of Brande Roderick, the person to whom Trump made his remark, [/b] even though boss earlier disagreed with her defense. [/b]

Cute how boss talks out of both sides of his mouth. :thup:

I've not relied on anything other than the fact that he didn't say what Eddy claimed he said. You're the one who tried to claim he meant something sexual in context and you thought that was meant to be humorous. I'll tell you like I told Tweedle-dumb... YOU don't get to decide for everyone, what people mean. You can have YOUR opinion... doesn't mean anyone else has to agree.
Great, here we go again. Either quote me saying it was a sexual reference or once again expose yourself as the liar you have proven yourself to be.......

Oh, and yes you are now relying on Brande ' defense which you earlier denied. Her defense was that Trump meant it to be funny. You said Trump did not say that to be funny.

From how many more sides of your mouth can you speak?

I said I didn't know if he said it to be funny or not... he said it to point out how pathetic she looked as a leader to be grovelling. Of course, you LIKE leaders who grovel and beg... so you don't get that. I understand.... You prefer a grovelling beggar as your leader... No problem!
Now everyone gets to see you lie again. No skin off my back; only yours.

You absolutely did deny Trump's intent being humorous...

"He didn't mean it to be funny..." - Boss

So if you don't think his comment was inappropriate or degrading to women, why is this whole conversation happening? Why are we talking about this? Why did Megyn Kelly use it as an 'example' of his temperament and attitude toward women?

His comments are inappropriate and degrading to women. His comments are those that come out of men's mouth that have no respect for women. No man, who respects women would ever make a public statement about woman being a fat pigs, dogs, and slobs....only a very crass and arrogant person would ever make such a comment publicly. His comment about Megan having blood coming out of wherever, is your typical male chauvinistic comment from men that have low self-esteem and try to put women down to make themselves feel better and claim women act radically during their period.

Certainly not Presidential material, but here we have so many of you defending such a person. Speaks volumes.

So if you don't think his comment was inappropriate or degrading to women, why is this whole conversation happening? Why are we talking about this? Why did Megyn Kelly use it as an 'example' of his temperament and attitude toward women?

His comments are inappropriate and degrading to women. His comments are those that come out of men's mouth that have no respect for women. No man, who respects women would ever make a public statement about woman being a fat pigs, dogs, and slobs....only a very crass and arrogant person would ever make such a comment publicly. His comment about Megan having blood coming out of wherever, is your typical male chauvinistic comment from men that have low self-esteem and try to put women down to make themselves feel better and claim women act radically during their period.

Certainly not Presidential material, but here we have so many of you defending such a person. Speaks volumes.

“That’s my Bi*ch”

Hello, can I speak to, uh
Uh, yeah, you know who you are
You have no idea what you’re dealin’ with
Somethin’ on some of this realest sh*t
Pop some nines, so I give you the Fifth
Somethin’, somethin’, yeah
That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch
Sh-shorty right there? That’s my bi*ch….
I been waitin’ for a long, long time
Just to get off and throw my hands up high
And live my life, and live my life

Twisted love story, true romance
Mary Magdalene, from a pole dance
I’m a freak, huh? Rockstar life
The second girl wit’ us? That’s our wife
Hey, boys and girls, I got a new riddle
Who’s the new old perm just tryn’ play second fiddle?

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.

He's leading in the polls!!

Keeping drinking the red tea, dopes!!!

Except you habitually changed the words I quoted claiming I used YOUR words when I quoted Drumpf exactly.

No you did not... go back and read the posts. You tried to claim he "meant" something when he SAID something else. Then you tried to make an argument for why he "meant" something and that failed as well.
Liar!
You go back, you lazy fuck. I posted Drumpf's exact quote correcting YOUR misquote of him. Rather than admit the truth, you simply turned it around and called my exact quote a misquote and lied some more as you always do.

Does Trump have any chance now?

Misquoted on the Mexico comment? Er... no he wasn't. Also he wasn't misconstrued on the McCain comment, he made the comment and he has to stand by it. The worrying thing is that he can't seem to say what he wants to sau.

Well, YES, asshole... HE WAS! That's why it all blew up in your stupid little face.

So that's your argument? Insults and swearing? Well done. Now where's that ignore button?

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

You always make no sense.......but keep trying.

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

Why because you don't recognize the lyrics? Do you find them to be a put down to women or are you so uninformed?

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

Why because you don't recognize the lyrics? Do you find them to be a put down to women or are you so uninformed?

I see that it puts women down, moron, but what is it you are trying to say? Do you agree with it or disagree with it? Because without saying anything, you're not making any sense....but then, that's nothing new.

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

I see that it puts women down, moron, but what is it you are trying to say? Do you agree with it or disagree with it? Because without saying anything, you're not making any sense....but then, that's nothing new.

Put a sock in it already.

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

I guess you have no answer? Bwahahaha.....why am I not surprised? Moron.

“That’s my Bi*ch”

That’s my bi*ch
That’s my bi*ch

You're a bully, and there is only one way to surprise a bully.

Not since announcing that one of his "go to" guys is John Bolton.

Last edited:

Awww, sorry you feel so intimidated.....maybe you should go read a dictionary....or something....you're still not making any sense.

Awww, sorry you feel so intimidated.....maybe you should go read a dictionary....or something....you're still not making any sense.

That's because you are dumb.

Says the moron who contradicts herself 100% of the time........I forgot you couldn't read....go watch cartoons....that's about your forte. Are you Stephanie's clone?

Says the moron who contradicts herself 100% of the time........I forgot you couldn't read....go watch cartoons....that's about your forte. Are you Stephanie's clone?

Obviously I'm someone you are obsessed with if you follow me 100% of the time. Who's the moron now?

Obviously I'm someone you are obsessed with if you follow me 100% of the time. Who's the moron now?

Follow you? You're delusional....you're the one that busted into this thread.......so it looks like you're still the moron.

Forum List

Back