Does welfare make people lazy?

"Answer"?

I asked you a question. I didn't make a statement.
Here's your chance to tell us your opinion and you get your thong wedged so far up your ass crack you couldn't even put together a coherent response. You must be proud.

pay attention leftard; i saw your question answered. a poster said YES it should be eliminated and taken over by states and cities and charitable organizations

The rightard I was talking to didn't answer. Try and keep up gomer.

good one dope; so you just want to argue? your question was answered

Hahaha....typical answer from the bleeding hearts.
If you don't support anything and everything they put forth - you must therefore want the complete opposite of whatever it is.
Don't support no strings attached free money for all - well then you hate the poor and wish they would all die.
Hilarious.

"Answer"?

Here's your chance to tell us your opinion and you get your thong wedged so far up your ass crack you couldn't even put together a coherent response. You must be proud.

No little one, my point that flew right over your head, is a terrible idea is a terrible idea.
We have 40 years of overwhelming data showing how welfare is a destroyer, it is a prison sentence for those who depend on it. Unbridled welfare is a horrific idea, no matter whether another idea exist or not - it is a terrible plan with disastrous results all over the country.

So are you proposing no welfare at all? Where has that worked? What place in the world has no welfare system and also low poverty rates?

pay attention leftard; i saw your question answered. a poster said YES it should be eliminated and taken over by states and cities and charitable organizations

The rightard I was talking to didn't answer. Try and keep up gomer.

good one dope; so you just want to argue? your question was answered

I'd like an answer from the person I asked. Maybe you should go back to watching Maury.

"Answer"?

No little one, my point that flew right over your head, is a terrible idea is a terrible idea.
We have 40 years of overwhelming data showing how welfare is a destroyer, it is a prison sentence for those who depend on it. Unbridled welfare is a horrific idea, no matter whether another idea exist or not - it is a terrible plan with disastrous results all over the country.

So are you proposing no welfare at all? Where has that worked? What place in the world has no welfare system and also low poverty rates?

again; i dont see "no welfare" anywhere in his post

ur a joke

Arguing with these name tag wearing 8th grade drop outs is almost unfair. I actually feel bad about it, like I'm picking on special needs kids.

ur a joke

So what, did you sign up for two hours of computer access today? Isn't it someone elses turn to use the computer or is everyone else out on a field trip to the produce section of the supermarket?

Arguing with these name tag wearing 8th grade drop outs is almost unfair. I actually feel bad about it, like I'm picking on special needs kids.

too bad you cant make your case; maybe you wouldnt be called names

What's for dinner tonight? Mac-n-cheez and a sixer of Bud or Hungry Man chicken pot pie with some warm Hawaiian Punch?

ur a joke

So what, did you sign up for two hours of computer access today? Isn't it someone elses turn to use the computer or is everyone else out on a field trip to the produce section of the supermarket?

yea yea' just finish pumping my gas; and make sure you get the windshield

"Answer"?

Where did I say, or what makes you think I believe there should be no welfare at all?
I never said that, nor implied it.
The topic is does welfare cause laziness, or a willingness to stay unemployed.
The obvious answer is yes. As in hell yes. As in there are 100's of former welfare civilizations of the 60's and 70's that have been since abandoned and torn down in the past 20 years as a direct result of Clinton vastly reducing the welfare roles.
And then there are those in this thread that advocated the removal of the work requirement and likely would also support the 5 year limit that Clinton set.

ur a joke

Good try. It may be on wheels but we both know that doublewide you call home sweet home isn't going anywhere.

Good try. It may be on wheels but we both know that doublewide you call home sweet home isn't going anywhere.

whatever; are my shirts ready?

Where did I say, or what makes you think I believe there should be no welfare at all?
The obvious answer is yes. As in hell yes. As in there are 100's of former welfare civilizations of the 60's and 70's that have been since abandoned and torn down in the past 20 years as a direct result of Clinton vastly reducing the welfare roles.
And then there are those in this thread that advocated the removal of the work requirement and likely would also support the 5 year limit that Clinton set.

That's why I asked you your opinion on what we should do about it. I know you people cant commit to anything because then you would have to defend a viewpoint. That would go against the very thing you live for...complain about everything, stand for nothing.

That's why I asked you your opinion on what we should do about it. I know you people cant commit to anything because then you would have to defend a viewpoint. That would go against the very thing you live for...complain about everything, stand for nothing.

it's hilarious really; stuff facts in a left-wing idiot's face; he denies them then cries that youcant defend your viewpoint.

your question was answered mutliple times; in many ways

record welfare and food stamps IS your Progressive legacy; amking More PEOPLE POOR; even as you sit here and delude yourself you are the voice of compassion and empathy

Forum List

Back