Does your God have limitations?

Ding doesnt engage in an intellectually honest fashion, he simply trolls in an attempt to elevate himself and typically fails.

An honest ding saves all this time and pages, reads the OP and says "hmm, my God has a limitation: he cannot defy his own nature," then re-reference the thread title and avoid wasting everyone's time.

But no00ono0o0ono00o, ding must bloviate his ignorance all over the TrumperNet.

Welp, fail.
Is that why in post # 171 I got you to agree that he was all powerful over existence?
no, unless HE doesnt exist.

oops
OP assumed he did.

oops

Ding. ya lost bud.

words have meanings

all, and limitation... are above your pay grade.

peace out girlscout...you got owned. :fu:

except itself ...so..not everything. its limited to acting within its own nature.
That's because I understand what all powerful means.
Seems not. Your all powerful has stipulations. Thats word games.

In english, all requires EVERYTHING to be included. If god exists, and god doesnt have power over god, god is not ALL powerful. You lose.
I don't know what stipulations he has. Logically it proceeds that he can't oppose himself because it would be illogical to do so. You see this as some grand violation when it is a condition of existence. You are literally trying to have a does God have free will argument.

All I can tell you is that you are a dumb ass for making an argument that the programmer who wrote the rules for existence is not all powerful when clearly the code writer has 100% complete power over everything that happens inside the game.

except itself ...so..not everything. its limited to acting within its own nature.

In english, all requires EVERYTHING to be included. If god exists, and god doesnt have power over god, god is not ALL powerful. You lose.
I don't know what stipulations he has. Logically it proceeds that he can't oppose himself because it would be illogical to do so. You see this as some grand violation when it is a condition of existence. You are literally trying to have a does God have free will argument.

All I can tell you is that you are a dumb ass for making an argument that the programmer who wrote the rules for existence is not all powerful when clearly the code writer has 100% complete power over everything that happens inside the game.
hey dummy...

the OP says...

if hes logically congruent, this thread doesnt apply to you

you are so daft!!

Ding. ya lost bud.

words have meanings

Dude, I netted you the moment I played the sim game analogy.

I've was just stringing you along until then.

inside the game was YOUR stipulation.

YOU changed the goal posts.

The very fucking OP refers to power over HIMSELF, not "the game."

Literally EVERY post you make is a fucking FAIL

hey dummy...

the OP says...

if hes logically congruent, this thread doesnt apply to you

you are so daft!!
Ah... vanity. It's my favorite sin.

Ding. ya lost bud.

words have meanings

Dude, I netted you the moment I played the sim game analogy.

I've was just stringing you along until then.
No, you advanced the notion that you didnt read the first paragraph of the OP, which refers to power over himself, not "the game."

You lose

Aaaaaaaaaagain.

#gt100,ding0

Why are atheists on here discussing the nature of a God they don't even believe in? That's just silly. It's like discussing the mating habits of the Easter bunny.
They look for opportunities to create doubt. They don't see how ridiculous their arguments are.

Why are atheists on here discussing the nature of a God they don't even believe in? That's just silly. It's like discussing the mating habits of the Easter bunny.
They look for opportunities to create doubt. They don't see how ridiculous their arguments are.
They are simply following the will of their lord and master. The Devil. The father of lies. The truth is not in him, or them.

They are simply following the will of their lord and master. The Devil. The father of lies. The truth is not in him, or them.
That's why I don't spend much time down here. It's mostly God haters working overtime to convince themselves that their Creator doesn't exist.

"A mind convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."

ding got bodybagged

aaagain
Was the programmer all powerful over the virtual lives of the sim game? :rofl:
Not over himself.

As the OP states.

This thread never pertained to you. You arent literate, is all.
We say he is all powerful because he is all powerful over us.

We can't begin to understand him.

I crushed the OP, dude.
No. You didnt pertain to the OP.

Thats retarded.

Also, you dont speak for any "we."

Different folks have different definitions for their God, dunce.

ding got bodybagged

aaagain
Was the programmer all powerful over the virtual lives of the sim game? :rofl:
Not over himself.

As the OP states.

This thread never pertained to you. You arent literate, is all.
We say he is all powerful because he is all powerful over us.

We can't begin to understand him.

I crushed the OP, dude.
No. You didnt pertsin to the OP.

Thats retarded.

Also, you dont speak for any "we."

Different folks have different definitions for their God, dunce.
I tomahawked it. I have its scalp hanging from my belt.

Forum List

Back