Does your God have limitations?

ding got bodybagged

aaagain
Was the programmer all powerful over the virtual lives of the sim game? :rofl:
Not over himself.

As the OP states.

This thread never pertained to you. You arent literate, is all.
We say he is all powerful because he is all powerful over us.

We can't begin to understand him.

I crushed the OP, dude.
No. You didnt pertsin to the OP.

Thats retarded.

Also, you dont speak for any "we."

Different folks have different definitions for their God, dunce.
I tomahawked it. I have its scalp hanging from my belt.
Thats easy to do when you add your own stipulations that didnt previously exist

The OP asks for folks opinions if they believe in a God who has power over ITSELF.

You dont believe in this God, this thread isnt for you and youre acting like a teenaged girl and whaling in your #dingerredness.

Ive owned you in every philosophical discussion weve ever had....but it wasnt difficult or an accomplishment....because youre so daft it takes you 125 posts to even realize what the discussion is about.

Youre a whitebelt. Not a serious thinker. Your ability to reason is about equal with an ape.....and theres no teaching that out of a past middle aged man whose brain function is suffering from cognitive decline.

Where are you on this chart, btw? :lol:

bye ding!

ps-graph-1.png

Was the programmer all powerful over the virtual lives of the sim game? :rofl:
Not over himself.

As the OP states.

I crushed the OP, dude.

Thats retarded.

The OP asks for folks opinions if they believe in a God who has power over ITSELF.

You dont believe in this God, this thread isnt for you and youre acting like a teenaged girl and whaling in your #dingerredness.

Ive owned you in every philosophical discussion weve ever had....but it wasnt difficult or an accomplishment....because youre so daft it takes you 125 posts to even realize what the discussion is about.

Youre a whitebelt. Not a serious thinker. Your ability to reason is about equal with an ape.....and theres no teaching that out of a past middle aged man whose brain function is suffering from cognitive decline.

bye ding!

View attachment 173683
Not only did I bitch slap the OP I bent it over the desk and rode it home. There is no paradox. Only a malformed question and understanding on your part.

My favorite moment was when you went, yes, he is all powerful over everything inside the program. Priceless.

Not over himself.

As the OP states.

I crushed the OP, dude.

Thats retarded.

bye ding!

View attachment 173683
Not only did I bitch slap the OP I bent it over the desk and rode it home. There is no paradox. Only a malformed question and understanding on your part.

My favorite moment was when you went, yes, he is all powerful over everything inside the program. Priceless.
Conceding all power over the program misses the question, and Im shocked you dont understand that.

Just kidding.

Inside the program was your dumb aside.

The OP articulated power over itself....not the program, daft boy.

Your definition of god has a limitation, it cannot defy its own nature.

You are arguing your limit still means hes limitless, which is retarded, and youre doing it in a thread which doesnt even pertain to your limited god....if you could read.

Every adult but you understands these things, Dingerred.

You get super triggered when you get your ass owned.....to the point that youre delusional.

And here, that is exactly whats occurring ~ as predicted and as will always be.

I crushed the OP, dude.

Thats retarded.

bye ding!

View attachment 173683

Conceding all power over the program misses the question, and Im shocked you dont understand that.

Just kidding.

Inside the program was your dumb aside.

The OP articulated power over itself....not the program, daft boy.

Your definition of god has a limitation, it cannot defy its own nature.

You are arguing your limit still means hes limitless, which is retarded, and youre doing it in a thread which doesnt even pertain to your limited god....if you could read.

Every adult but you understands these things, Dingerred.

You get super triggered when you get your ass owned.....to the point that youre delusional.

And here, that is exactly whats occurring ~ as predicted and as will always be.
Cool story, bro. Where should I toss the used condom?

Anyhoo, since DingDong's God is limited to not being able to defy its own nature, Dingdong's god is dismissed from this discussion and he'd be trolling a non flame zone thread if he continues.

To anyone whose god has power over itself, i.e. UNlimited power, do you have an answer to the paradox which that creates or are you in the "humans cannot understand" camp?

Anyhoo, since DingDong's God is limited to not being able to defy its own nature, Dingdong's god is dismissed from this discussion and he'd be trolling a non flame zone thread if he continues.

To anyone whose god has power over itself, i.e. UNlimited power, do you have an answer to the paradox which that creates or are you in the "humans cannot understand" camp?
You are getting into the discussion does God have free will or not and don't even realize it.

The simple answer is the programmer always has complete control (i.e. absolute power) because he wrote the code.

You are getting into the discussion does God have free will or not and don't even realize it.

The simple answer is the programmer always has complete control (i.e. absolute power) because he wrote the code.
thats not the god paradox.

I'm interested to know about what you perceive your God's limitations to be (if any).

The all knowing AND all powerful God description seems to defy logic, but if your God can be illogical..... then I suppose that's fine;....however, if it's fine ........you're admitting that the Laws of Logic are not absolute as they can be broken by your God.

Many explain away paradoxes as "we're too small and ignorant to understand."

I accept that answer, but Im not interested in it if it's yours, as the conversation ends there. Im interested in folks who believe their God has limitations or not, and if not ~ if they can logically explain away all of the paradoxes this causes without invoking ignorance.

No.

imma get this troll ejected from an otherwise amicable and intelligible chat. Hes a well poison. Let this be an example.

There is no paradox. Only a malformed question.

The question of can God create evil instead of good is one of should he, not can he. If it goes against his nature and he creates evil instead of good, in your eyes he is all powerful but maybe in his eyes he is not.

The question of can God create evil instead of good is one of should he, not can he. If it goes against his nature and he creates evil instead of good, in your eyes he is all powerful but maybe in his eyes he is not.
False..the god paradox is established philosophy. You arent on topic, youre an asinine troll.

False..the god paradox is established philosophy. You arent on topic, youre an asinine troll.
I don't follow the sheep, GT.

And I am not off topic. I am questioning the question like I said in my second post on this topic.

I'm interested to know about what you perceive your God's limitations to be (if any).

The all knowing AND all powerful God description seems to defy logic, but if your God can be illogical..... then I suppose that's fine;....however, if it's fine ........you're admitting that the Laws of Logic are not absolute as they can be broken by your God.

I accept that answer, but Im not interested in it if it's yours, as the conversation ends there. Im interested in folks who believe their God has limitations or not, and if not ~ if they can logically explain away all of the paradoxes this causes without invoking ignorance.

No.
No what?

No you can't explain it away?

Or no your God has no limitations.

In philosophy, there are 2 established answers to the omnipotence paradox that work.....

1. God is not beholden to a Logically consistent existance.
2. God is limited to his nature, thus not omnipotent.

or 3....get dingerred triggered about it and illogically assert that the omnipotence paradox isnt a thing. :lol:

Before the universe was created, there was only God. Then He created the universe. He created the physical laws for this universe. He created matter and energy. He created life. He is everywhere and everywhen. Time and space are constructs that He created, but He is not bound by them. If that is not the definition of all powerful, I don't know what is.

No.
No what?

No you can't explain it away?

Or no your God has no limitations.

No limitations.

Forum List

Back