Does your God have limitations?

All powerful = can do everything.
God as described by ding = cant negate himself.
cant do something = not all powerful.

Thats a coherent logical syllogism that dingybrain cannot refute.
Was the programmer all powerful over the virtual lives of the sim game?

but but but its not a limit on god if he CANT refute himself

limit
cant

:lol:
It's all word games, GT. Of course he cannot oppose himself. That would be against his nature. It does not change the fact that he is all powerful.

Think of it this way. Reality is a sim game. There was a creator or programmer. The rules (i.e. code) he established control how events unfold within the game as slight differences are allowed to compete and evolve.

The programmer could have opposed himself and wrote different laws (i.e. code) that determined the fate of the inhabitants of the sim game but he didn't.

Did this make him less powerful?

No. He controlled how existence would play out. In terms of the inhabitants of the sim game he was all powerful.

Now do you understand, GT?
You dont understand what all powerful means, is all this means.

Theres something called the god paradox for a reason.

A programmer isnt all powerful because hes not programming himself.

That doesnt fall under all powerful. Just powerful over 1 thing.

You dont understand the word "all," and thats not word games its plain english.
I think it is you who does not understand what all powerful means, GT.

If this is analogous, all youre doing is agreeing. All powerful over 1 thing (the game), does not equal all powerful period because of whats outside of the game, in this case: God. Itself.

You negate yourself based on stupidity every time you speak.
No. I am not agreeing.

Unless you mean that you don't know what all powerful means, then I would agree.

I explained what all powerful meant in practical terms with my programmer of a sim game analogy.

All powerful = can do everything.
God as described by ding = cant negate himself.
cant do something = not all powerful.

Thats a coherent logical syllogism that dingybrain cannot refute.
Yupp, but not all powerful over existence itself.

By virtue of the limitation youve placed on your god (cannot negate its own existence), this thread does not pertain to you. It pertains to an all powerful God that can do anything with zero limitation.

Bye ding!

but but but its not a limit on god if he CANT refute himself

limit
cant

:lol:
It's all word games, GT. Of course he cannot oppose himself. That would be against his nature. It does not change the fact that he is all powerful.

Think of it this way. Reality is a sim game. There was a creator or programmer. The rules (i.e. code) he established control how events unfold within the game as slight differences are allowed to compete and evolve.

The programmer could have opposed himself and wrote different laws (i.e. code) that determined the fate of the inhabitants of the sim game but he didn't.

No. He controlled how existence would play out. In terms of the inhabitants of the sim game he was all powerful.

If this is analogous, all youre doing is agreeing. All powerful over 1 thing (the game), does not equal all powerful period because of whats outside of the game, in this case: God. Itself.

No. I am not agreeing.

Unless you mean that you don't know what all powerful means, then I would agree.

I explained what all powerful meant in practical terms with my programmer of a sim game analogy.
No, you explain how something is powerful over 1 thing....a sim game...not all things: existence itself

Thats what ALL entails, by definition...unless YOU are invoking word games.

You lost a long time ago, when you said "cant" in the context of your God.

Vastator pointed it out for ya, kindly.

So ding says his god cannot do something(negate its existence).

Does anyone have a God which can, that can also explain this paradox in logical terms or is it the "humans cannot understand" answer?
I am saying that he is unchanging as required by a condition of the solution to the first cause conundrum and that he cannot oppose his own nature and that that in no way diminishes or changes the fact that as for our existence he is all powerful because he was the programmer.

Does anyone have a God which can, that can also explain this paradox in logical terms or is it the "humans cannot understand" answer?
I am saying that he is unchanging as required by a condition of the solution to the first cause conundrum and that he cannot oppose his own nature and that that in no way diminishes or changes the fact that as for our existence he is all powerful because he was the programmer.
"he cannot oppose his own nature" is a limitation.

Unless you invoke word games.

Therefore, this thread isnt for your God.

No. I am not agreeing.

No, you explain how something is powerful over 1 thing....a sim game...not all things: existence itself

Thats what ALL entails, by definition...unless YOU are invoking word games.

You lost a long time ago, when you said "cant" in the context of your God.

Vastator pointed it out for ya, kindly.
I'm not going to argue with you about this.

The analogy is 100% accurate and applicable.

No. I actually explained it to you in very practical terms.

No, you are trying to make a limitation not a limitation. Its either stupidity or dishonesty ~ but since youre capable of both I have no preference.

No, you are trying to make a limitation not a limitation. Its either stupidity or dishonesty ~ but since youre capable of both I have no preference.
The programmer is 100% all powerful over the inhabitants of the sim game, GT. To argue it any other way is idiotic.

The programmer is 100% all powerful over the inhabitants of the sim game, GT. To argue it any other way is idiotic.
And thats fine, but if anything exists outside the sim game (god) and he cannot negate himself (limitation), God is limited.

Yours is.

And the thread was not for your God.

And thats fine, but if anything exists outside the sim game (god) and he cannot negate himself (limitation), God is limited.

Yours is.

And the thread was not for your God.
We only know what is inside the box (i.e. game). And as far as the box is concerned the programmer wrote the rules and is all powerful over everything that happens inside the box (i.e. game).

except itself ...so..not everything. its limited to acting within its own nature.

Ding doesnt engage in an intellectually honest fashion, he simply trolls in an attempt to elevate himself and typically fails.

An honest ding saves all this time and pages, reads the OP and says "hmm, my God has a limitation: he cannot defy his own nature," then re-reference the thread title and avoid wasting everyone's time.

But no00ono0o0ono00o, ding must bloviate his ignorance all over the TrumperNet.

Welp, fail.

Ding doesnt engage in an intellectually honest fashion, he simply trolls in an attempt to elevate himself and typically fails.

An honest ding saves all this time and pages, reads the OP and says "hmm, my God has a limitation: he cannot defy his own nature," then re-reference the thread title and avoid wasting everyone's time.

Welp, fail.
Is that why in post # 171 I got you to agree that he was all powerful over existence?

Welp, fail.
Is that why in post # 171 I got you to agree that he was all powerful over existence?
no, unless HE doesnt exist.

oops

except itself ...so..not everything. its limited to acting within its own nature.
That's because I understand what all powerful means.
Seems not. Your all powerful has stipulations. Thats word games.

In english, all requires EVERYTHING to be included. If god exists, and god doesnt have power over god, god is not ALL powerful. You lose.

Yupp, but not all powerful over existence itself.

They are one in the same, GT. The programmer wrote the rules (i.e. code) for existence.

upload_2018-1-27_10-20-26.png

GT

Forum List

Back