Doesn't the Detroit City Council have better things to do?

Here's my plan...Ask China to send 500,000 exist people to live within Detroit. This way we have an intelligent and hard working people that can rebuild this city.

Very low crime
Very high work ethic

=winner

How about it?

Interesting....................you think that sending 500,000 people from China is better than letting the same amount try to earn their citizenship from the Dream Act.

Are Chinese more intelligent than Mexicans or whatever kind of people who may hope to emigrate to this country?

You're just like Mittens RobMe (Mitt Romney) because you think that the Chinese can solve the problems that we have.

I'd be more interested in seeing how we can help the people who are here have a more vested interest in this country, and the Dream Act is one of them.

Just like there is no bias in the House of Representatives.

Do you know they've tried to repeal Obamacare over 36 times and haven't done so yet?

I'm guessing Boehner is really bad at his job, as well as is screwing up the Congress because they really don't like a black man in the White House.

Oh yeah...................wanna talk about the abortion bills?

The GOP in Washington has done more to screw this country over because of their partisan, political and religious beliefs.

But....................that's only because they're trying to win over the electorate, which they keep losing because of their bigoted views.

^^^Crap unworthy of a reply. ^^^

Yet still you had to reply..........................

I gave it all the consideration it was worthy of.

I tend to agree, Avatar. How about a social experiment? Black Detroit vs White Detroit. Divide area and assets right down the middle. Provide housing for 250,000 blacks and 250,000 whites and give each city 10 years to succeed or fail.

I'm betting that inside of 10 years, one half of Detroit resembles Palmer Woods and the other half looks like Highland Park.

This is why I feel the way I do. I don't sugar coat reality. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, I'd bet on the black folks.

Why on earth would you do that? Compare Detroit at about 80% black to Minneapolis/St. Paul, about 80% white.

Forum List

Back