Doesn't Trump realize the stupidity of focusing on Bill's past affairs?

Not only is it sleazy politics, but it is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton. It blows my mind how stupid and unhinged this orange sack of shit is.
you are saying he is sleazy but hillary isnt?...have you seen some of the fucking ads running on TV?....this whole pathetic election is sleazy politics....but thats what happens when you fucking party people pick 2 of the most disliked people maybe ever to run.......
Democrats instigated the sleaze. That's what happens when your candidate can't run on her record and can't run on the issues.
trump aint any better.....the guy thinks he is at a board meeting when he opens his mouth....

Not only is it sleazy politics, but it is only going to create sympathy among women for Clinton. It blows my mind how stupid and unhinged this orange sack of shit is.
No...he's in his own misogynist bubble....just look at how he stalked Clinton during the debate.....does anyone with half a brain think that would look good on TV?
Just how ugly are you?

Sexual assaults and over twenty visits to Jeffrey Epstein's "Pedophile Island" where he has portraits of naked, under-aged girls plastered all over his mansion? Are you "down" with that????
What you're too dense to understand is that Trump is doing absolutely nothing to focus on what he would actually DO as president. It's so insane that he would focus on character assignation of her husband based on his personal life. It's not like there is any actual evidence Bill raped a minor. It's just bullshit that gives the intowars audience boners. No one else cares.
Hillary and the moderators are the ones who are focusing on sleaze rather than issues, you fucking douche bag moron. How stupid do you think people are?

you are saying he is sleazy but hillary isnt?...have you seen some of the fucking ads running on TV?....this whole pathetic election is sleazy politics....but thats what happens when you fucking party people pick 2 of the most disliked people maybe ever to run.......
Democrats instigated the sleaze. That's what happens when your candidate can't run on her record and can't run on the issues.
trump aint any better.....the guy thinks he is at a board meeting when he opens his mouth....
Because God forbid a potential Commander-In-Chief actually behaves like one.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

You have just insulted the intelligence of millions of women.
It blows my mind how stupid and unhinged Liberals are.
We both know you can't articulate why you think this.

Doesn't Trump realize the stupidity of focusing on Bill's past affairs?

In a word, no.

That he pledges to keep doing that if additional clips and proof of his sexism appear, is just another illustration of the lack of depth in his thinking about politics and governance.
"Affairs?" Is that what you call it when a Democrat rapes someone?

No, you idiot. "Affairs" is everyone says as a synonym for "matters"

You used it to mean sexual relations, as if they were voluntary. You're a douche bag who calls rape an "affair." But then, you're a Democrat, so it goes without saying that you're a douche bag.

Liberals actually believe that someone with a VAGINA votes for a President based on a SEXUAL COMMENT.
Are you retarded?
You treat women like one dimensional idiots.

And you're so stupid I actually had to explain an easy to understand post and I bet you're still going to make believe you don't understand how insulting you are to women.

Sexual assaults and over twenty visits to Jeffrey Epstein's "Pedophile Island" where he has portraits of naked, under-aged girls plastered all over his mansion? Are you "down" with that????
What you're too dense to understand is that Trump is doing absolutely nothing to focus on what he would actually DO as president. It's so insane that he would focus on character assignation of her husband based on his personal life. It's not like there is any actual evidence Bill raped a minor. It's just bullshit that gives the intowars audience boners. No one else cares.
Hillary and the moderators are the ones who are focusing on sleaze rather than issues, you fucking douche bag moron. How stupid do you think people are?
Lol you goober. Yeah Hillary is taking jabs at Trump, but she is still talking about policy. She is still talking about what she would do as president.

Lol you goober. Yeah Hillary is taking jabs at Trump, but she is still talking about policy. She is still talking about what she would do as president.
Yeah, right. Who do you think you're fooling, scumbag?

Yes and that was the exact affect. Apparently Newt Gingrich told Trump not to bring up Bill Clinton, but he did it anyway.

There's still millions of people out there that like Bill Clinton, and I am certain many were sympathizing with him also. Like--why do we have to listen to this shit again?

So last night we had this fat guy on the stage with a micro-phone that brought up some very bad memories to Hillary Clinton (the VICTIM) who had nothing to do with her husband's affairs. BRILLIANT--LOL

Coming from the ass clown who has had several affairs also, and has left his wife and children for other women.

The Stupidity is really astounding.

cartoon_of_the_day_5-17-16_trumps_prob_with_women.jpg

Her Programs will break the Middle Class.
I presume you're NOT part of the Middle Class.

Yes and that was the exact affect. Apparently Newt Gingrich told Trump not to do that, but he did anyway.

There's still millions of people out there that like Bill Clinton, and I am certain many were sympathizing with him also. Like--why do we have to listen to this shit again?

So last night we had this fat guy on the stage with a micro-phone that brought up some very bad memories to Hillary Clinton (the VICTIM) who had nothing to do with her husband's affairs. BRILLIANT--LOL

Coming from the ass clown who has had several affairs also, and has left his wife and children for other women.

The only people who "sympathise" with Bill Clinton are rapists and other brands of scumbag.

Yes and that was the exact affect. Apparently Newt Gingrich told Trump not to do that, but he did anyway.

The only people who "sympathise" with Bill Clinton are rapists and other brands of scumbag.

I know it's very difficult for you to BELIEVE but there are millions of people out there, that forgave Bill Clinton's transgressions with other women long ago, and still believe him to have been a good President. Just like JFK, Dwight Eisenhower, and several other Presidents who had extra marital affairs.

They didn't want to see this hypocritical fat ass clown bring it up again.

cjones01032015.jpg

No more stupid than Hillary focusing on Trumps women comments given Bills past people need to remember what they say about people who live in glass houses. For either of these two to try claim some type of morale high ground is beyond stupid.

No more stupid than Hillary focusing on Trumps women comments given Bills past people need to remember what they say about people who live in glass houses. For either of these two to try claim some type of morale high ground is beyond stupid.

While Bill, JFK & Eisenhower all had extra marital affairs, we don't have a audio tape of any one them attacking an entire gender with foul mouthed vile comments. Trump is the only one that wins that prize.

What 59 YEAR OLD man makes comments like that? None that I know of. It's no man that does that.

And there's more to come, that's why Republicans are running like rats leaving a sinking ship on Trump.
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Liberals actually believe that someone with a VAGINA votes for a President based on a SEXUAL COMMENT.
Are you retarded?
You treat women like one dimensional idiots.

And you're so stupid I actually had to explain an easy to understand post and I bet you're still going to make believe you don't understand how insulting you are to women.
Trump openly admitted to making strong sexual advances on women without first obtaining consent. That's something any 3-dimensional woman would have a bad opinion on.

I know it's very difficult for you to BELIEVE but there are millions of people out there, that forgave Bill Clinton's transgressions with other women long ago, and still believe him to have been a good President. Just like JFK, Dwight Eisenhower, and several other Presidents who had extra marital affairs.

They didn't want to see this hypocritical fat ass clown bring it up again.

cjones01032015.jpg

Bill "drop trou" raped and he sexually harassed and had to make huge payouts to victims....that is a problem and you cannot spin it any other way....

Are you fucking kidding me? That was in response to Hillary being stupid and focusing on a private conversation of Trump's from 11 years ago. Dems opened the door to the past, so I suppose everyone is fair game. Trump's wife and daughter have also been attacked so the left has set the rules. They just don't want others doing the same to them.

Forum List

Back