Dog Dies on United Flight After Attendent Forces It Into Overhead Bin

Where was the owner? If that were my dog, I never would have allowed that and would have known the laws and been prepared. But then, I'd never put an animal through that (even proper storage) unless we were moving permanently to a new location, and it was too distant to drive. The airline was totally stupid as usual, but the owner killed the pet by allowing it to be stuffed up there and left. Ultimately, it is the owner's responsibility to safeguard their animals.

No, you get on a plane and it is the airline's responsibility to get you and your baggage to your destination safe and sound.

That airline is going to pay through the nose for one dead pet.

There's a reason why this happened that's perfectly logical.

The US is in the semi-finals of "The Biggest Shithole Competition 2017/2018"

The US is up against the DRC, and in the other semi-final it's Pakistan v. Somalia.

So the US has to go out and be patriotic by doing stuff that is so fucking stupid, it makes the country look like an absolute shithole.

Having Trump as President gets you 100 points. Luckily the US isn't pitted against Somalia which gets 200 points for not actually having any effective govt at all.

The DRC will be formidable opponents right now.

From the DRC "
'When you run, they shoot you with an arrow': "
This gets you 5 points.

However the US has been going strong with 5 shoot shootings in January and 17 kids killed in another school shooting in Florida. But the people in the know think this will only get you 3 points.

Yes, the game is on to see who will be the world's BIGGEST shithole.

The US is up against the DRC, and in the other semi-final it's Pakistan v. Somalia.

So the US has to go out and be patriotic by doing stuff that is so fucking stupid, it makes the country look like an absolute shithole.

Having Trump as President gets you 100 points. Luckily the US isn't pitted against Somalia which gets 200 points for not actually having any effective govt at all.

From the DRC "
This gets you 5 points.

However the US has been going strong with 5 shoot shootings in January and 17 kids killed in another school shooting in Florida. But the people in the know think this will only get you 3 points.

Moron alert!

From the DRC "
This gets you 5 points.

Moron alert!

Thank you for the warning! You should do that every time before you post! :D

Just kidding! The setup was just too good to pass up!

That flight attendant should be tarred and feathered and then eaten by a pack of wolves.

I hope that the flight attendant and the owner who allowed that to be done to his pet....I hope the both burn in HELL for an ETERNITY.

They are both pieces of excrement.
While I don't have that type of hate for anyone, someone is responsible and if that isn't the policy of the airline, whoever OKed it should be fired. If it is the policy, they deserve a big financial hit by the public.

5206-1509668610-a7073c487acc0fe7e2e6aba8cc342e65.jpg

A tenant I had died of cancer at 80 years old and left me his dog. While I wasn't expecting to end up with his dog, we have bonded. She is mine now. I would never place her in an overhead bin. Even if it cost me my seat.
But I wouldn't take her on a plane in the first place. Either a reputable kennel or I drive.
She’s adorabubble!

If it was a tiny french bulldog what actually killed it?
Unless they jammed a bunch of other bags against it so it couldnt breathe I dont see how it died?
The can develop respiratory distress quite easily, I believe. The confined space and the fear of being closed in the dark wouldn’t have helped. Maybe had respiratory failure and cardiac arrest?

Last edited:
That flight attendant should be tarred and feathered and then eaten by a pack of wolves.

I hope that the flight attendant and the owner who allowed that to be done to his pet....I hope the both burn in HELL for an ETERNITY.

They are both pieces of excrement.
While I don't have that type of hate for anyone, someone is responsible and if that isn't the policy of the airline, whoever OKed it should be fired. If it is the policy, they deserve a big financial hit by the public.

5206-1509668610-a7073c487acc0fe7e2e6aba8cc342e65.jpg

A tenant I had died of cancer at 80 years old and left me his dog. While I wasn't expecting to end up with his dog, we have bonded. She is mine now. I would never place her in an overhead bin. Even if it cost me my seat.
But I wouldn't take her on a plane in the first place. Either a reputable kennel or I drive.
She’s adorabubble!

she totally is adorable! Tilly!:)

And for that despicable she/man poster here.....bodecea .... who has been posting "funny" in this thread..... because a dog died......what scum she is!

Unless they jammed a bunch of other bags against it so it couldnt breathe I dont see how it died?
The can develope respiratory distress quite easily. The confined space and the fear of being closed in the dark wouldn’t have helped. Maybe had respiratory failure and cardiac arrest?

Just seems weird.
A healthy dog shouldnt have had a problem unless they did something to restrict his/her breathing.
I wont say it was pleasant but dogs are usually pretty resilient.

It was a small French bulldog, similar like the one pictured in this photo....who was put in there.

Some people are total savages with no heart.

It couldn't have gotten enough air in there, and they overheat very easily. Stupid people :( :( :(

The can develope respiratory distress quite easily. The confined space and the fear of being closed in the dark wouldn’t have helped. Maybe had respiratory failure and cardiac arrest?

Just seems weird.
A healthy dog shouldnt have had a problem unless they did something to restrict his/her breathing.

Flatfaced dog breeds are especially susceptable to heat stroke and respiratory problems - they can't pant/breath normally and in a confined space like that would likely stress out and overheat.

The fact that a poster in this forum..."bodecea".... gives funnies because a dog died a horrible death I find disgusting!

What sort of human being are you "bodecea"?

You are a sad image of a human being. You are pathetic! you are disgusting!

The fact that a poster in this forum..."bodecea".... gives funnies because a dog died a horrible death I find disgusting!

What sort of human being are you "bodecea"?

You are a sad image of a human being. You are pathetic! you are disgusting!
I grieve for the dog and her owners.....you, I laugh at. It's quite clear....I'm not giving funnies to the dog owner. I'm giving them to you...and may all the gods bless you.

Just seems weird.

Flatfaced dog breeds are especially susceptable to heat stroke and respiratory problems - they can't pant/breath normally and in a confined space like that would likely stress out and overheat.

I've owned flat faced Boxers for 45 years and they've flown plenty and we never had a problem.
You're more likely to lose your pet in the cargo hold than in the cabin even if you put them in the overhead.

We've had Frenchies in our classes - they are funny clownish sweet dogs - never met one that was aggressive.

Forum List

Back