Doing The Right Thing: Trump Signals Medical Marijuana Fight

Legal we would save hundreds of millions dollars on crime, jail, courts. plus taxing would bring in hundreds of millions, maybe with money saved we could use some of our money spent on our people, not the one %.
Oh the crime would be the same or worse. Then there is the cost of the addicts themselves their broken lives and families. We just have not had enough dead bodies with needles hanging out of their arms. How many started with pot?

Marijuana helps a lot of people but the ones the pussy grabber (and the OP) really want to harm are the vets.

The only reason it hasn't been legal is that its easily grown.

Like wind/solar power. If the 1% can't force us to pay taxes on it, its a bad thing.
Why does Mr. Trump care, one way or the other.

If you mean caring about marajuana, he doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Heroin is from a simple plant too.

We will not survive as a nation of stoners. Rather than fight a losing battle over drug addiction, the president should exercise leadership and prepare the nation for a worthless future.

Heroin is processed from a simple plant. The plant is the opium poppy.
Cannabis is not processed --- it IS the plant. And it has no "addiction".

Now shoot yourself in the face for being a wackball.
Everyone truly believes they can stop using pot any time they want. They just don't. They are addicts. They really cannot function. Pot addicts like all addicts surely believe they can function normally.

BS.

Why do you insist on representing yourself as an authority about every subject and issue?

I'll bet you believe other posters believe you impossible lies that you're a medical doctor, a lawyer AND a dog washer.

[emoji23]

If marijuana is legalized, there will be another public health crises like tobacco wrought, possibly worse.
Right now the first pains of a drug addicted future are being felt. Employers are struggling to find workers. Opioids are killing more people than a war. A friend of mine just caught his nine-year old daughter smoking dope. Nine years old. She got it at school.

Then why are you so happy that the Rs and the psych grabber are gutting all efforts to deal with option addiction?

Legalizing marijuana would be the worst thing to happen to our race at this point and time... The MSM is promoting marijuana legalization exactly for that reason: Lots of ambivalent, tuned-out, zoned-out Whites, and another vice industry the jews would surely eventually control and reap huge profits from to fund their anti-White agenda.

Trump Spurns Congress as He Signals Medical Marijuana Fight

But alcohol is legal, and it also turns people into zombies.

That's an interesting point to bring up. Alaska has long had legal marijuana, even when it was illegal it was mostly ignored. Biggest problem we've had in this state, drunk Natives... WAY more trouble with booze than pot and that's been the case since long before Alaska was even a state if local history is any indication. Read Jack London, he regularly talks about native alcoholism in his stories because it was a big problem up here. There's just something in the native blood that can't hold it, they fall prey to addiction in mass and everything in their villages goes to hell... Pot, never been a problem for the natives, and they've been smoking it just as hard, just as long.

MTF, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, is still reported to be the best pot in the nation if not the world (though it's been lost) was rumored to have come from the natives when I was growing up. It was whispered that they did special rites to bless the guys fields in exchange for a portion of the crop...

Booze can create problems if you overdo it. The main problem with pot is it makes you think you are much smarter than you are. Potheads talk jiberish and think they just changed the world. Tax dollars? Give me a break. If they take in a billion they will distribute it to various social programs and the streets will keep falling apart.

We will not survive as a nation of stoners. Rather than fight a losing battle over drug addiction, the president should exercise leadership and prepare the nation for a worthless future.

Everyone truly believes they can stop using pot any time they want. They just don't. They are addicts. They really cannot function. Pot addicts like all addicts surely believe they can function normally.

BS.

Why do you insist on representing yourself as an authority about every subject and issue?

I'll bet you believe other posters believe you impossible lies that you're a medical doctor, a lawyer AND a dog washer.

[emoji23]

You made it up. Then like all democrats cling to your own lies. You're an example of how drugs affect a brain. Yours is mush. Stop lying.

Oh wait.

You're a Democrat. You can't.

Only retarded and insane folkls who believe the failed anti-Whtie messiah of anti-White jews hates pot is a concern is troubling. Beer is fucking awesome. Pot is fucking awesome. Get over it you Yahweh and his son who is himself, loving retards.

Marijuana helps a lot of people but the ones the pussy grabber (and the OP) really want to harm are the vets.

The only reason it hasn't been legal is that its easily grown.

Like wind/solar power. If the 1% can't force us to pay taxes on it, its a bad thing.
Why does Mr. Trump care, one way or the other.
Because he knows that the country will not survive wide spread drug addiction. Already employers are having trouble finding employees that aren't addicts. Many are just looking to foreigners.
H1b must simply be, "cheaper".

I like to argue with the right wing, for fun and practice; i usually smoke pot, to try to make it easier for the right wing.

Trump should turn his attention to creating the new class of rulers. Prepare the nation for the rise in numbers of the addicted. Including appropriate and legal ways to permit addicts to die without endangering others.

If marijuana is legalized, there will be another public health crises like tobacco wrought, possibly worse.
Right now the first pains of a drug addicted future are being felt. Employers are struggling to find workers. Opioids are killing more people than a war. A friend of mine just caught his nine-year old daughter smoking dope. Nine years old. She got it at school.
People who smoke pot usually test better on lung capacity tests.

Legal we would save hundreds of millions dollars on crime, jail, courts. plus taxing would bring in hundreds of millions, maybe with money saved we could use some of our money spent on our people, not the one %.
End the drug war to lower taxes!

What if I told you, marijuana is my "antihypocrisy" medication; I just can't stop using it.

Only retarded and insane folkls who believe the failed anti-Whtie messiah of anti-White jews hates pot is a concern is troubling. Beer is fucking awesome. Pot is fucking awesome. Get over it you Yahweh and his son who is himself, loving retards.
The Big pharma used it's money to stop pot from becoming legal in Arizona...now the drug company is selling their poison via legal in the drug markets...
And we think that America is so free...$$$ is running our country.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Legalizing marijuana would be the worst thing to happen to our race at this point and time... The MSM is promoting marijuana legalization exactly for that reason: Lots of ambivalent, tuned-out, zoned-out Whites, and another vice industry the jews would surely eventually control and reap huge profits from to fund their anti-White agenda.

Trump Spurns Congress as He Signals Medical Marijuana Fight
Just another campaign promise he's flipping on, no surprise..

Oh the crime would be the same or worse. Then there is the cost of the addicts themselves their broken lives and families. We just have not had enough dead bodies with needles hanging out of their arms. How many started with pot?
Potheads don't mind paying taxes for good pot.

Marijuana tax revenue hit $200 million in Colorado as sales pass $1 billion

Forum List

Back