DOJ says it's investigating fake electric college certificates that false a claim Trump won

Status
Not open for further replies.
You continue to reaffirm my belief that only fools now follow trump.
If that is so, only like minded fools, who fell for the DNC anti-Trump campaign and still, to this day, demonstrate their level of idiocy, as noted since 2016, also commit to.

You may need to look up federal statutes regarding the forgery of Electoral College Certificates.
Yeah, with your Alzheimer's it's hard to remember to check your thread title before making an ass of yourself.
You can fix it, even now, if you don't forget again.

Yeah, with your Alzheimer's it's hard to remember to check your thread title before making an ass of yourself.
You can fix it, even now, if you don't forget again.
he may be shocked.....

If that is so, only like minded fools, who fell for the DNC anti-Trump campaign and still, to this day, demonstrate their level of idiocy, as noted since 2016, also commit to.
You're not even making any sense anymore, lies do not stand the test of time, only truth does and you have none.

The other day he had elections recounted and recounted and recounted so many times it was ridiculous he had his day in court time and time and time again he lost what the f*** do you want. You can't have it all your way. And no matter what you do the truth will come out sooner or later.
What on Earth are you talking about? Biden won way back in November 2020. He's been president for over a year now. Why can't you accept that? Why do you continue to question the election results? Do you have buyer's remorse after voting for Biden?

DOJ says it's investigating fake electoral college certificates that falsely claim to trump won. taboolanews.com Nothing Trump does/did surprises me anymore
Can someone translate libtard for me?....

What on Earth are you talking about? Biden won way back in November 2020. He's been president for over a year now. Why can't you accept that? Why do you continue to question the election results? Do you have buyer's remorse after voting for Biden?
I don't question the election results, idiots are still doing that. I'm perfectly happy we got Biden elected, the country is finally stabilizing and growing in the right direction. Most of the insanity from trump is over, he is very few followers left and has destroyed himself.

I don't question the election results, idiots are still doing that. I'm perfectly happy we got Biden elected, the country is finally stabilizing and growing in the right direction. Most of the insanity from trump is over, he is very few followers left and has destroyed himself.
Who gives a shit if people are questioning election results? Biden won and has been president for over a year. YOU need to get over it and let people gripe about the election all they want. What difference does it make? Why are YOU so obsessed about an election you won and your man has been president?

The thread headline speaks for itself:

DOJ says it's investigating fake electric college certificates that false a claim Trump won​

If you're happy Biden got elected, you are now in the minority.

Thread closed, the OP did not link a source to the claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back