DOJ says it's investigating fake electric college certificates that false a claim Trump won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputy AG: DOJ Investigating Fake Trump Electors.

I do not give a fuck one way or the other what fuck you agree or disagree with. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE TRAITOR ELECTORS!!!!!

Fucking Fox Fucking News Confirms:

Business Insider Confirms.

I DO NOT GIVE FUCKING FLYING FUCKING FUCK THROUGH FUCKING ROLLING GODDAMN DONUT WHAT YOU AGREE WITH OR NOT. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING ELECTORS!!!!!!
Do you eat with that mouth?

My aura is green, not erratic and much more powerful. This person is obviously a fake of some kind, the few humans who have such powers learn to manipulate them and for the most part never display them in public.
Kinda bullshit unless you're into Kirlian photography

Cayce much?

I thought Biden won? Why do the left want to investigate the results of an election they won?
He did, idiot trump push so hard about election fraud they've discovered all the fraud was from trump. He's going to prison. If they find out he backed insurrections this hidden among the Capitol rioters in another one of his diabolical schemes he can be executed. Either way he's finished, the idiot did this to himself. That's what happens when you think you're perfect, when you think you're smart, when you think you're invulnerable. He forgot he was only human.

Deputy AG: DOJ Investigating Fake Trump Electors.

I do not give a fuck one way or the other what fuck you agree or disagree with. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE TRAITOR ELECTORS!!!!!

Fucking Fox Fucking News Confirms:

Business Insider Confirms.

I DO NOT GIVE FUCKING FLYING FUCKING FUCK THROUGH FUCKING ROLLING GODDAMN DONUT WHAT YOU AGREE WITH OR NOT. THE FUCKING D.O.J. IS FUCKING INVESTIGATING THE FUCKING FAKE FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING ELECTORS!!!!!!
You're even triggered when you think you made a good gotcha post

Leftists are completely unstable

You're even triggered when you think you made a good gotcha post

Leftists are completely unstable
Last night at one of trump's rallies he said if he got elected in 2024 he would pardon all of the insurrectionist of January 6th. He still thinks he's above the law, he doesn't realize you can't pardon someone when you're in prison yourself. Bravo does tend to go overboard, but he's not completely insane like the people on the far right are. Destroying the nation is no way to build the nation back better. We are on the right track and will stay there.

Last night at one of trump's rallies he said if he got elected in 2024 he would pardon all of the insurrectionist of January 6th. He still thinks he's above the law, he doesn't realize you can't pardon someone when you're in prison yourself. Bravo does tend to go overboard, but he's not completely insane like the people on the far right are. Destroying the nation is no way to build the nation back better. We are on the right track and will stay there.
I see you have Trump deeply engrained into your cerebral cortex.

Do you need a mirror?

First He would have to be found guilty. Many have tried and failed.....but I know, I know, this time it's different.

I see you have Trump deeply engrained into your cerebral cortex.

Do you need a mirror?

First He would have to be found guilty. Many have tried and failed.....but I know, I know, this time it's different.
When we have a crazy man saying crazy things that doesn't believe the law applies to him that he's above it that he's better than everyone else that he's smarter than everyone else that is a problem. Especially when fools back him up to. This is like backing up the worst of humanity and giving them a medal. This Insanity should not be part of the United States we are better than this.

To make certain all traces of their cheating have been covered or removed.
Leave no evidence.
All these investigations that trump demanded are proving his cheating, his crimes. I think it's ironic, totally laughable, the fool did this to himself.

When we have a crazy man saying crazy things that doesn't believe the law applies to him that he's above it that he's better than everyone else that he's smarter than everyone else that is a problem. Especially when fools back him up to. This is like backing up the worst of humanity and giving them a medal. This Insanity should not be part of the United States we are better than this.
Yet Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and others say crazy crap and you look the other way.

But Trump......but Trump

Yet Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and others say crazy crap and you look the other way.

But Trump......but Trump
trump has always been true to himself, he's always been a liar and a fraud, nothing ever changes with him.

He did, idiot trump push so hard about election fraud they've discovered all the fraud was from trump. He's going to prison. If they find out he backed insurrections this hidden among the Capitol rioters in another one of his diabolical schemes he can be executed. Either way he's finished, the idiot did this to himself. That's what happens when you think you're perfect, when you think you're smart, when you think you're invulnerable. He forgot he was only human.
It's also if's, would could shouldas, maybes and mights with you guys. Apparently it wasn't very good fraud if Biden won in all of those places you claim there was fraud. Are you saying the election results were fraudulent, but you won't allow Trump to say the same thing?

It's also if's, would could shouldas, maybes and mights with you guys. Apparently it wasn't very good fraud if Biden won in all of those places you claim there was fraud. Are you saying the election results were fraudulent, but you won't allow Trump to say the same thing?
The other day he had elections recounted and recounted and recounted so many times it was ridiculous he had his day in court time and time and time again he lost what the f*** do you want. You can't have it all your way. And no matter what you do the truth will come out sooner or later.

The other day he had elections recounted and recounted and recounted so many times it was ridiculous he had his day in court time and time and time again he lost what the f*** do you want. You can't have it all your way. And no matter what you do the truth will come out sooner or later.
Its already came out.

He still lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back