DOJ - Trump Can Be Sued Jan. 6 Riot Injuries.

I can sue you, 0311....5 times if I want, doesn't mean I'll win.

Personally I hope that one of these suits go to court and then the real trial, (as compared to the circuses)
and the real culprits can be subpoenaed. Nancy will be losing some sleep if that ever happens. :eusa_whistle:
Yes indeed! Discovery is our friend... ;)

The little issue here is proving Trump did what you claim.

How's that working out, legally?

The latest failed 'We've got him this time' attempt ended with Trump being acquitted, Garland and Democrats failing to even come close to proving Trump had anything to do with J6.

You know what happens next, right...what happens every time a 'We've got him this time' attempt fails?!

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Snowflake lemmings run out into the street and scream at the sky..

:auiqs.jpg:

It's all they have. At best, his supporters will roll their eyes, at worst... he picks up more support.

It's a BULLY tactic. Dominion is a government monopoly with a hidden agenda. So they can't be hurt by questioning their tactics because if their tactics were true, they could win by simply proving their huge integrity and great intentions! And a news program on Fox can't cause the US gov to abandon them; they are a deliberate monopoly by design. There is no loss of business or revenue. Nothing to justify BILLIONS in fines. All this is about is to bully and scare people like Fox into not casting any negative attention, aspersions or doubt on the American voters so as not to shake up the boat.

After all, it works in South America.

Have patience. Maybe they'll get it done...

And maybe monkeys will hop out of Jeane-Pierre's ass during a press conference.

6 1/2 YEARS OF FAILURE, HUMILIATION, EXPOSED SCANDAL, FAILED COUP ATTEMPTS, FAILED CRIMINAL IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS, ETC...

Just f*in' STOP already. Seriously, get professional psychiatric help.

And maybe monkeys will hop out of Jeane-Pierre's ass during a press conference.

6 1/2 YEARS OF FAILURE, HUMILIATION, EXPOSED SCANDAL, FAILED COUP ATTEMPTS, FAILED CRIMINAL IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS, ETC...

Just f*in' STOP already. Seriously, get professional psychiatric help.
I don't think so. Triggering magaturds is way too much fun for me. :auiqs.jpg:

It was an insurrection that I watched live on TV, how did you miss that? . BTW Smith is still investigating the insurrection and Trump's espionage. Give you a good tip don't bet your last dollar against him.
You really are a clueless idiot. Congratulations!

Now, welcome to the confines of my ignore list. I am sure many other posters will follow my actions and you can converse with your fellow libtards.

The video of the Traitor's address on 01-06 was broadcast not only in this country, but around the world Such video would be very hard to legally suppress, it is in the public domain and as such was easily viewed and recorded.

Why did the J6 Committee alter his actual words shown in the video and in the transcripts?

This is called 'illegally manufacturing / altering evidence' the same thi gs Schiff and Swalwell were caught doing during Pelosi's failed criminal Impeachment attempts.

Incitement to Insurrection is NOT covered by Executive Privilege. It is however Unconstitutional and violates all kinds of Federal Law.

Your entite pathetic diatribe has already been debunked. Trump was acquitted of these false accusations..
Which is why Garland is begging the courts to allow Trump to be sued despite his / the DOJ's complete failure too prove Trump had anything to do with the J6 violent protest.

If you believe this to be in error please post the link to to the results of the trial in which Trump was found 'Guilty'.

You have absolutely no reason to believe that, other than your own, embarrassing cultism. Not one single reason. Literally every fact shows the opposite of this. Every fact shows he is as guilty of the felonies as Cohen is.

A lawyer, you are not.
Neither are you Fart Fun! Cohen was not charged with anything related to Trump personally of he could have been called as a witness, which he was not.

I totally agree. All these MAGA MAGGOTS calling my original post fake news, hey guess what....the Associated Press is a highly respect news agency.

The video of the Traitor's address on 01-06 was broadcast not only in this country, but around the world Such video would be very hard to legally suppress, it is in the public domain and as such was easily viewed and recorded.

Incitement to Insurrection is NOT covered by Executive Privilege. It is however Unconstitutional and violates all kinds of Federal Law.
Well, except for the fact that it didn't happen.

So you admit you are a Troll intentionally attempting to gaslight board members...

Hey Mods, isn't this an admitted USMB violation?
My opinions, as well as my convictions are real, unlike yours. So how, exactly, am I violating the rules, Karen? You don't like criticism? Go fuck yourself. I tell it like it is. Don't like it? You know how the ignore function works.

Forum List

Back