DOMA ruled unconstitutional

The fact that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is pretty telling. I think you have some serious issues.

I don't give a fuck if it's consensual or not it's still sick and perverted.

Again, that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is very telling. It says a lot about your mental state.

My mental state is sound, I hate queers I could care less what happens to them. I would never give one aid if they needed it.

Really? Has this nonsense really rotted to a "guns and gays" debate?

This is silly. It's really a nonissue. Truly free and confident people are happy regardless of what the US govt does. Wont let me marry someone? Fine. I'll be happy with her anyway. I dont need the govt's title for that. But if the govt lets someone marry, so what. Wont affect my life one bit.

No sicker than a dick sucker.

Oh yeah, way sicker. Those who would do that are sick and cowardly. They are willing to kill someone because they don't like who they sleep with. It doesn't get a whole lot sicker than that.

Kind puts them in the same group as those sick fuckers in the taliban or al queda.

A man sucking another man dick is just about as sick as you can get.

Is it as sick as a five year old having sex?

I doubt if many would think so

I don't give a fuck if it's consensual or not it's still sick and perverted.

Again, that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is very telling. It says a lot about your mental state.

My mental state is sound, I hate queers I could care less what happens to them. I would never give one aid if they needed it.

Obviously you do care. Because you have been ranting, raving and posting all sorts of insanity, including veiled threats about them being able to marry.

When it does become legal, nothing will change in your life. You will still be consumed with hatred and I pity you for that.

Oh yeah, way sicker. Those who would do that are sick and cowardly. They are willing to kill someone because they don't like who they sleep with. It doesn't get a whole lot sicker than that.

Kind puts them in the same group as those sick fuckers in the taliban or al queda.

A man sucking another man dick is just about as sick as you can get.

Is it as sick as a five year old having sex?

I doubt if many would think so

I know I don't. :eusa_hand:

uh no it can not get you arrested. The last known sodomy law was taken down back in 03 i think.

Shut the fuck up transformer boy

Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges

Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges
Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL
Tuscaloosa man arrested on Sodomy charge

seMissourian.com: Local News: Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges (05/31/12)

You're not that bright huh?

first link:

Etowah County authorities arrested a man for sexually abusing a juvenile.

Samething goes for your second link. having sex with a minor is illegal, Sodomy is not. They where arrested for molesting a minor, not sodomy you stupid piece of shit.
Sodomy laws in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the U.S. Armed Forces. By 2002, 36 states had repealed all sodomy laws or had them overturned by court rulings. The remaining sodomy laws were invalidated by the 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision Lawrence v. Texas.

Sodomy law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go fuck yourself you dumb ignorant fuck. SCOTUS has even ruled on it.

I doubt he is so stupid that he does not realise sodomy, in and of itself, is legal. He just refuses to admit he made a mistake or was wrong.

Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

seMissourian.com: Local News: Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges (05/31/12)

first link:

Samething goes for your second link. having sex with a minor is illegal, Sodomy is not. They where arrested for molesting a minor, not sodomy you stupid piece of shit.
Sodomy laws in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the U.S. Armed Forces. By 2002, 36 states had repealed all sodomy laws or had them overturned by court rulings. The remaining sodomy laws were invalidated by the 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision Lawrence v. Texas.

I doubt he is so stupid that he does not realise sodomy, in and of itself, is legal. He just refuses to admit he made a mistake or was wrong.

They were arrested for butt fucking doesn't matter is it was with consent or not

People who would murder over such more than "equal it to murder", retard.

What ever fuckwit.

Well, I can see you have no more real arguments (not that you had much to begin with).

So toddle off and threaten other folks. Let the grownups handle the discussions and debates.

I'm still here waiting on you with an argument of substance.

Should brothers and sisters be given the right too marry if gays are given the right?

No, sodomy is not the same as aggravated sodomy or statutory sodomy. To claim that is simply showing ignorance of the law. Which might explain why you are no longer a cop.

Let me say it one more time, and I will type real slow so maybe you will understand.

Since the SCOTUS ruling in 2003, sodomy between consenting adults is not illegal.

Now, when they find an adult sodomizing a 12 year old, they are arrested. But if they find an adult having intercourse with a 12 year old they arrest them too.

If they find someone forcing sodomy, they arrest them. If they find someone forcing intercourse they arrest them too.

By your examples and insistance, intercourse is illegal as well?

Sodomy is sodomy you can be arrested for it.

stop lying..

Stop sucking cock how about that?

Sodomy is sodomy nothing will change that fact.

first link:

They were arrested for butt fucking doesn't matter is it was with consent or not

Don't be daft, of course it matters. It matters because that is WHY the sodomy was illegal. Not that it was sodomy, but because it was forced.

What ever fuckwit.

Well, I can see you have no more real arguments (not that you had much to begin with).

So toddle off and threaten other folks. Let the grownups handle the discussions and debates.

I'm still here waiting on you with an argument of substance.

Should brothers and sisters be given the right too marry if gays are given the right?

If you want to start a thread about incest then go and do it. The topic has been covered enough here to answer any questions connected to gay marriage.

And considering your inability to comprehend the difference between sodomy and aggravated or statutory sodomy, I'm not sure a discussion on any legal issue is the best place for you.

Sodomy is sodomy you can be arrested for it.

stop lying..

Stop sucking cock how about that?

Sodomy is sodomy nothing will change that fact.

And sodomy is not illegal. Forced sodomy is illegal and sodomy between and adult and a child is illegal. But plain old sodomy is not.

If it were I am sure you would have found a link to an arrest for sodomy between consenting adults. But you haven't.

uh no it can not get you arrested. The last known sodomy law was taken down back in 03 i think.

first link:

Etowah County authorities arrested a man for sexually abusing a juvenile.

Really dude?

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

State Sodomy Laws Continue To Target LGBT Americans | Equality Matters

Forum List

Back