DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Again, they listed laws that said nothing about sodomy.

The sodomy laws are invalid. Do you know what invalid means?

The argument has always been about whether sodomy is illegal. If the anti-sodomy laws are invalid then sodomy is not illegal.

All you have done is prove that bigotry is alive and well. But I didn't think anyone would have argued that with you.

Crimes against nature is sodomy

crime against nature n. an old fashioned term for sodomy (anal sexual intercourse), which has been a crime in most states. Several states have removed consensual anal intercourse between consenting adults from the crime. However, in Indiana an ex-wife insisted on a criminal charge of sodomy being filed against her former husband, even though the act was consensual and during their marriage, and was convicted. The term is also applied to sexual intercourse between a human and an animal (bestiality) which is a crime in most states. (See: sodomy, bestiality)

Crime against nature legal definition of Crime against nature. Crime against nature synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

And not on the books as sodomy.

Answer me this one question: Are the laws against sodomy valid?

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

Still spuddering?:lol:

If I am anything it is agast at the ignorance it takes for you to continue this.

Time after time and link after link shows the same thing. The ruling by SCOTUS invalidated the state sodomy laws. There is no wiggle room or mistaking it. Those laws are no longer valid.

But since a few bigots try and roust gays and use invalid laws to do so, you think sodomy is still illegal??

No, it is NOT illegal.
Again.
Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

And those laws are now invalid. And I hope lawyers take each and every one of those states to court for trying to enforce invalid laws.....

Crimes against nature is sodomy

crime against nature n. an old fashioned term for sodomy (anal sexual intercourse), which has been a crime in most states. Several states have removed consensual anal intercourse between consenting adults from the crime. However, in Indiana an ex-wife insisted on a criminal charge of sodomy being filed against her former husband, even though the act was consensual and during their marriage, and was convicted. The term is also applied to sexual intercourse between a human and an animal (bestiality) which is a crime in most states. (See: sodomy, bestiality)

Crime against nature legal definition of Crime against nature. Crime against nature synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

That is not answering the question. No where in that statement does it mention sodomy.

So answer the question. You kept mocking Starkey for not answer, so now you answer it. Are the anti-sodomy laws valid?

That is not answering the question. No where in that statement does it mention sodomy. Are people still being arrested like I said?

So answer the question. You kept mocking Starkey for not answer, so now you answer it. Are the anti-sodomy laws valid?

I told you crimes against nature is sodomy they are both the same.

Even IF the SCOTUS upholds this all it does is allow the 8 States that legalized gay marriage to have those couples get the tax breaks at the Federal Level.

It does nothing to the 32 States that banned Gay Marriage.

The courts have struck down California's ban on gay marriage already.

The 9th struck it down not the supreme court.
Isn't the 9th also the court that has most of it decisions over turned?

The 9th has more cases over turned because it also hears the most cases.

If I am anything it is agast at the ignorance it takes for you to continue this.

Time after time and link after link shows the same thing. The ruling by SCOTUS invalidated the state sodomy laws. There is no wiggle room or mistaking it. Those laws are no longer valid.

But since a few bigots try and roust gays and use invalid laws to do so, you think sodomy is still illegal??

No, it is NOT illegal.
Again.

And those laws are now invalid. And I hope lawyers take each and every one of those states to court for trying to enforce invalid laws.....
With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence,*
technically invalidated does not mean made invalid.

State Sodomy Laws Continue To Target LGBT Americans | Equality Matters

Last edited:

That is not answering the question. No where in that statement does it mention sodomy. Are people still being arrested like I said?

I told you crimes against nature is sodomy they are both the same.

You also said aggravated sodomy and statutory sodomy were the same thing.

Are the anti-sodomy laws valid? It is a simple yes or no answer.

That's correct.
North Carolina said NO to gay marriage in 2012

They said no to gay marriage and civil unions......for now.

It's a Constitutional amendment North Carolina doesn't amend it's constitution on a whim. This is the bible belt baby I doubt it ever will

Yeah, they only amend it for hard hitting issues like gay marriage. Or the last time they amended it... to ban interracial marriage.

Are the anti-sodomy laws valid?

that is correct. And if the law regarding those restrictions is altered, it does no good to ignore the foot in the door that the reasoning behind the loosening will open.

It is a trmendous detriment to the pro homo marriage crowds objectives that they stick their heads in the sand about such issues, and merely say "Of all the heretofore excluded relationships, we are the only one that should be admitted into the fold".

They used to say that abour interracial marriages.
When will you dumbfucks learn what a slipperly slope fallacy is?

Why, yes. yes they did. ANd many of the same moral and legal arguments used to fight interracial marriage bans are used to justify homo marriage. See how it works, numbskull?
God Fuckin damn you are dense!

I mean seriously. How goddamn stupid does one have to be to argue against the "slippery slope fallacy" right after providing an example of it!

Whats really frustrating is that YOU AND I ARE BASICALLY ON THE SAME SIDE OF THIS ISSUE! But you are so goddamn arrogant and sure that the other side are just narrow-minded bigots that I am left embarrassed to be associated in any way with you.

in turns of intelligence on this matter you are right up there with that Bigreb dope, or Truthmatters and Bocedea. Be ashamed.

I'm really glad you're so willing to admit you're on the side of bigots.

It seems some that are promoting a federal court decision as a victory were also the ones saying wait for the supreme court to rule when it came to obamacare I wonder why?

They were saying to wait for the SCOTUS ruling because there was a circuit split on the Affordable Care Act case.

With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence,*
technically invalidated does not mean made invalid.

You mean there are dirty cops? I'm shocked.

Let me see if I can help you, yet again. (you sure need a lot of tutoring)

Loving v. Virginia was decided by the SCOTUS in 1967.

The state of Alabama did not remove the law against interracial marriage until Nov 7th 2000.

Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000?? The question is not about when the laws are removed from individual state books, but on when the SCOTUS rules.

And SCOTUS ruled that sodomy laws were uncosntitutional and invalidated them in all 50 states.

It seems some that are promoting a federal court decision as a victory were also the ones saying wait for the supreme court to rule when it came to obamacare I wonder why?

They were saying to wait for the SCOTUS ruling because there was a circuit split on the Affordable Care Act case.

But a circuit court ruling makes it the law of the land? I don't think so.

The 9th struck it down not the supreme court.
Isn't the 9th also the court that has most of it decisions over turned?

The 9th has more cases over turned because it also hears the most cases.

Their rulings at wacked crazy for the most part.

The right has been spinning that narrative for decades. And yet, a study from 1996 showed that 99.7% of the 9th Circuit's rulings are upheld (either expressly or by SCOTUS refusing cert).

Let me see if I can help you, yet again. (you sure need a lot of tutoring)

Loving v. Virginia was decided by the SCOTUS in 1967.

The state of Alabama did not remove the law against interracial marriage until Nov 7th 2000.

Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000?? The question is not about when the laws are removed from individual state books, but on when the SCOTUS rules.

And SCOTUS ruled that sodomy laws were uncosntitutional and invalidated them in all 50 states.
I've helped you enough, and some reason you think you helped me? Now that's funny.

But a circuit court ruling makes it the law of the land? I don't think so.

No, it doesn't, but who ever claimed otherwise?

Forum List

Back