DOMA ruled unconstitutional

You are proving that gays and lesbians are being harrassed. You are showing that cops don't give a shit about what is legal or not.

But none of that has any bearing on whether the anti-sodomy laws are valid.

Why not answer a simple question? Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000??

All I am proving is that those laws are still being enforced. and now your pissed because what I have said from the beginning was true.
Your argument has been that I was wrong when I said it was illegal I said people were still being arrested and you said?

You said sodomy is illegal. Then after I argued, you posted link after link after link of statutory sodomy arrests and aggravated sodomy arrests. You even said it was the same thing.

Sodomy is not illegal. Are you willing to admit that now?

A gay act is sodomy in many states.

No, it's not, because laws against sodomy are unconstitutional.

Look at the source I used people are still being arrested

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

As the source stated those laws are still being enforced. That has been my argument from the beginning

No, your argument has been that sodomy is illegal. That was your argument against gay marriage that an illegal act gets no special rights.

And sodomy is not illegal, despite what you claim and despite people being harrassed.

And it is.

How can you be this dense?

The US Supreme Court ruled that anti-sodomy laws are unconstitutional. In case you were asleep in Civics class, that means the highest court in the land ruled that those laws were against the US Constitution. It also means that when the SCOTUS ruled, they invalidated the anti-sodomy laws.

And "invalidated" means those laws are no longer valid. So sodomy is not illegal.

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

Doesn't mean a damn thing where the legality of sodomy is concerned. Once the SCOTUS ruled, it overturned, reversed or rescinded the anti-sodomy laws nationwide.

What you are showing is that people are still being arrested based on invalid laws. Nothing more.

No, your argument has been that sodomy is illegal. That was your argument against gay marriage that an illegal act gets no special rights.

And sodomy is not illegal, despite what you claim and despite people being harrassed.

And it is.

The US Supreme Court ruled that anti-sodomy laws are unconstitutional. In case you were asleep in Civics class, that means the highest court in the land ruled that those laws were against the US Constitution. It also means that when the SCOTUS ruled, they invalidated the anti-sodomy laws.

And "invalidated" means those laws are no longer valid. So sodomy is not illegal.

You dishonest fucked dick sucking bitch here's the part you highlighted

With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence,
You left out "technically" which changes the meaning.

Continued Enforcement

Doesn't mean a damn thing where the legality of sodomy is concerned. Once the SCOTUS ruled, it overturned, reversed or rescinded the anti-sodomy laws nationwide.

What you are showing is that people are still being arrested based on invalid laws. Nothing more.

You cannot have consensual sex between same-sex without having the act of sodomy. At least when males are in the act.

What in the hell is consensual sex between same-sex adults if it's not also the act of sodomy?

Fun for them?

It doesn't matter and you are simply trying to sidestep.

OH it doesn't matter now? who's side stepping?

I am not sidestepping anything. So consentual sex between same-sex adults is sodomy.

The fact of the matter is that the ruling of the SCOTUS in 2003 made anti-sodomy laws invalid. Your own article you linked stated that.

Continued Enforcement

You cannot have consensual sex between same-sex without having the act of sodomy. At least when males are in the act.

It is the same for females.

And it is.

It does not change the meaning at all.

What it means is that while it technically invalidated those laws there are people who still enforce them. It does not mean the laws are stilll valid at all.

I said with males

you can't have the act of sexual intercourse without the act of sodomy.

What it means is that while it technically invalidated those laws there are people who still enforce them. It does not mean the laws are stilll valid at all.

Still stuck in the hole? I made my point and proved it you can get all pissy little missy but your gay friendly source just proved you wrong.

I said with males

you can't have the act of sexual intercourse without the act of sodomy.

And I am informing you that male on male intercourse is not the only thing sodomy covers. It also covers oral sex. Which makes your restriction of men an irrelevant one.

Still stuck in the hole? I made my point and proved it you can get all pissy little missy but your gay friendly source just proved you wrong.

No it did not. It clearly states that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid. That is the ruling of the SCOTUS. The fact that some idiots ignore this in order to flaunt their power and hatred of gays does not change that fact.

The ruling of the SCOTUS in 2003 invalidated anti-sodomy laws in the US. That is how it works.

No it did not. It clearly states that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid. That is the ruling of the SCOTUS. The fact that some idiots ignore this in order to flaunt their power and hatred of gays does not change that fact.

The ruling of the SCOTUS in 2003 invalidated anti-sodomy laws in the US. That is how it works.

Don't get pissy little missy their are other arguments you can make.

Forum List

Back