DOMA ruled unconstitutional

You dishonest fucked dick sucking bitch here's the part you highlighted

You left out "technically" which changes the meaning.

It does not change the meaning at all.

What it means is that while it technically invalidated those laws there are people who still enforce them. It does not mean the laws are stilll valid at all.

Still stuck in the hole? I made my point and proved it you can get all pissy little missy but your gay friendly source just proved you wrong.

Your original point was that an illegal act does not get them the right to marry.

Sodomy is not illegal.

Still stuck in the hole? I made my point and proved it you can get all pissy little missy but your gay friendly source just proved you wrong.

No it did not. It clearly states that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid. That is the ruling of the SCOTUS. The fact that some idiots ignore this in order to flaunt their power and hatred of gays does not change that fact.

The ruling of the SCOTUS in 2003 invalidated anti-sodomy laws in the US. That is how it works.

Don't get pissy little missy their are other arguments you can make.

I have not gotten pissy. I have just continued to make a single, valid point. That you choose to ignore the SCOTUS ruling simply puts you in the same low-life category as the cops in the article.

It does not change the meaning at all.

What it means is that while it technically invalidated those laws there are people who still enforce them. It does not mean the laws are stilll valid at all.

Your original point was that an illegal act does not get them the right to marry.

Sodomy is not illegal.

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

You can't have consensual sex between same-sex with males without having the act of sodomy.

No it did not. It clearly states that the anti-sodomy laws are invalid. That is the ruling of the SCOTUS. The fact that some idiots ignore this in order to flaunt their power and hatred of gays does not change that fact.

The ruling of the SCOTUS in 2003 invalidated anti-sodomy laws in the US. That is how it works.

Don't get pissy little missy their are other arguments you can make.

I have not gotten pissy. I have just continued to make a single, valid point. That you choose to ignore the SCOTUS ruling simply puts you in the same low-life category as the cops in the article.

Yes little missy you have gotten pissy.

Sodomy is not illegal.

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

You can't have consensual sex between same-sex with males without having the act of sodomy.

They continue to enforce invalid laws. I have not argued that point.

SCOTUS has ruled that sodomy is not an illegal activity. Some states apparently still try to get around the federal binding of the interp and get spanked. bigrebnc has been schooled repeatedly by WinterBorn. If bigreb doesn't agree, it is nothimg more than a 4-year old in the corner screaming because he was made to mind.

yet again the republican party stands on the WRONG side of history

How ironic.

You blame Republicans for being on the "wrong side of history" for DOMA, which was passed in 1996 under a Democrat president:cuckoo:

BTW, I'm against DOMA. I believe it is a state's right. Glad it's gonna be gone. Dumbass Democrat Bill Clinton shouldn't have let this pass anyway.

A Congress full of Republicans vs. one Democrat as President. :eusa_think:

Sodomy is not illegal.

And that is illegal for 2 reasons....

#1. The Supreme Court has declared such laws unconstitutional.

#2. Such laws are unconstitutional not only because the government intrudes on the private lives of law-abiding, tax-paying citizens in the bedroom, the laws are also being selectively enforced against one group of citizens and not all citizens. You, yourself admit that. How many states are continuing to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between different-sex adults?

Poke let me get you up to speed

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

Continued Enforcement

State Sodomy Laws Continue To Target LGBT Americans | Equality Matters

Now whose in the hole and needs the rope?

Well look at the states in red....that sure as hell explains a lot, doesn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

Continued Enforcement

Well look at the states in red....that sure as hell explains a lot, doesn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

What is interesting is the Massachusetts and Maryland, both of whom have approved Same-sex Civil Marriage laws enforce laws against sodomy?

......................... is it me...

........................................or :eusa_think::eusa_think:

>>>>

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

Continued Enforcement

What is interesting is the Massachusetts and Maryland, both of whom have approved Same-sex Civil Marriage laws enforce laws against sodomy?

......................... is it me...

........................................or :eusa_think::eusa_think:

>>>>

Take it up with the pro gay source that I used.

It doesn't say anything about enforcing the laws does it, just that they are still on the books?

Continued Enforcement

Sodomy is not illegal.

They continue to enforce invalid laws. I have not argued that point.

With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence,

Does not matter that it is is on the books.

If it is enforced, the feds will spank the state.

Simple.

bigrebnc, do you have any evidence that states have attempted to illegally enforce such rules since, say, 2010?

Last edited:
It doesn't say anything about enforcing the laws does it, just that they are still on the books?

Continued Enforcement

You have to prove it, bigrebnc. That a law is on the books illegally does not mean it is enforced.

Forum List

Back