DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Does not matter that it is is on the books.

If it is enforced, the feds will spank the state.

Simple.

About that 9th and 10th amendment question are you still dodging it?

You were answered earlier. In this case, neither apply because SCOTUS opined sodomy is not a criminal behavior. If you need another remedial reminder: What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers

No I want your words not a link,

It doesn't say anything about enforcing the laws does it, just that they are still on the books?

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

You have to prove it, bigrebnc. That a law is on the books illegally does not mean it is enforced.
I'm using a pro gay source dumb ass. take it up with them.
Now about that 9th and 10th amendment question are you still dodging it?

You were answered earlier. In this case, neither apply because SCOTUS opined sodomy is not a criminal behavior. If you need another remedial reminder: What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers

No I want your words not a link,

Whine a little more and maybe you might get your wish.

According to wikipedia, the Mass. Supreme Court struck down the sodomy laws in 2002.

But this topic is just a red herring as pertains to the OP.

Simple.

Bigrednc, so you are claiming that interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000? SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional in 1967, but Alabama did not remove the law from the books until 2000. So, by your reckoning, all those interracial marriages were illegal?

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

You have to prove it, bigrebnc. That a law is on the books illegally does not mean it is enforced.
I'm using a pro gay source dumb ass. take it up with them.
Now about that 9th and 10th amendment question are you still dodging it?

Your "pro-gay" source does not say sodomy is illegal. In fact, it plainly says the sodomy laws were invalidated.

I cannot believe I am starting this crap again this morning. Glad I have good coffee. Anyone else here a fan of Community Coffee?

Simple.

Bigrednc, so you are claiming that interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000? SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional in 1967, but Alabama did not remove the law from the books until 2000. So, by your reckoning, all those interracial marriages were illegal?
Any port in a storm!

By the way, kudos on yeoman's work schooling bigreb on this issue. I thought your point that gay men were not going to reproduce regardless of marital status was great!

Simple.

This is between me and starkey
He likes to claim no one knows anything about the constitution, unless you agree with him. He never explains what he thinks the ninth and tenth are for he just blows people off claims victory. So let it go.

Any port in a storm!

By the way, kudos on yeoman's work schooling bigreb on this issue. I thought your point that gay men were not going to reproduce regardless of marital status was great!

You're in the wrong class room. But of course someone that approve of sucking dick would also agree with another cock sucker.

Any port in a storm!

You're in the wrong class room. But of course someone that approve of sucking dick would also agree with another cock sucker.

sounds like you have penis sucking envy

Any port in a storm!

Ah, there you go....insults due to desperation.

Any port in a storm!

And there it is. You don't have to approve of homosexuality to recognize that there is an injustice happening so long as homosexuals are denied access to marriage equality.

It's not the popular who need their rights protected. It's the unpopular.

Any port in a storm!

sounds like you have penis sucking envy

Sounds like you have one since you have this wild imagination that I care.

Forum List

Back