DOMA ruled unconstitutional

About that 9th and 10th amendment question are you still dodging it?

Bigrednc, so you are claiming that interracial marriage was illegal in Alabama between 1967 and 2000? SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional in 1967, but Alabama did not remove the law from the books until 2000. So, by your reckoning, all those interracial marriages were illegal?
Any port in a storm!

By the way, kudos on yeoman's work schooling bigreb on this issue. I thought your point that gay men were not going to reproduce regardless of marital status was great!

Thanks. It was a slow night and he provided some entertainment.

Any port in a storm!

By the way, kudos on yeoman's work schooling bigreb on this issue. I thought your point that gay men were not going to reproduce regardless of marital status was great!

You're in the wrong class room. But of course someone that approve of sucking dick would also agree with another cock sucker.
And there it is. You don't have to approve of homosexuality to recognize that there is an injustice happening so long as homosexuals are denied access to marriage equality.

It's not the popular who need their rights protected. It's the unpopular.

Indeed. And those who would stand idly by and allow such inequality are no better than those who oppress.

Any port in a storm!

You're in the wrong class room. But of course someone that approve of sucking dick would also agree with another cock sucker.
And there it is. You don't have to approve of homosexuality to recognize that there is an injustice happening so long as homosexuals are denied access to marriage equality.

Let's revisit that pro gay source that I used if you have any beef take it up with them
What does Continued enforcement mean?
Continued Enforcement
Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

Here's the map again

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

Indeed. And those who would stand idly by and allow such inequality are no better than those who oppress.
Wouldn't it be valid for you too prove that people are not arrested for sodomy when a pro gay source says other wise, instead of giving your opinion?

Let's revisit that pro gay source that I used if you have any beef take it up with them
Continued Enforcement
Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

It means the cops are assholes and bigots. What does "Invalid" mean?

Continued Enforcement

it's like when you're in a wheelchair, right? :confused:

Continued Enforcement

I don't care how you feel about the cops does it mean people are still being arrested? Yes or No? What does technically invalidated mean that should be your question.

Last edited:

Wouldn't it be valid for you too prove that people are not arrested for sodomy when a pro gay source says other wise, instead of giving your opinion?

That does not change the fact that the SCOTUS ruled those laws unconstitutional and the pro-gay source also said the laws were invalidated.

What your rants are proving is that cops will do what they do, regardless of whether it is legal or not.

I don't care how you feel about the cops does it mean people are still being arrested? Yes or No?

Irrelevant.

Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama for 33 years after the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v. Virginia?

I don't care how you feel about the cops does it mean people are still being arrested? Yes or No?

Irrelevant.

Was interracial marriage illegal in Alabama for 33 years after the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v. Virginia?
Well then your opinion of the good police officers is Irrelevant and stop comparing race with an abnormal act.

That does not change the fact that the SCOTUS ruled those laws unconstitutional and the pro-gay source also said the laws were invalidated.

What your rants are proving is that cops will do what they do, regardless of whether it is legal or not.

Are people still being arrested?

Irrelevant.

Well then your opinion of the good police officers is Irrelevant and stop comparing race with an abnormal act.

I am not comparing race with an abnormal act.

I am comparing two SCOTUS rulings and the time it took to remove the laws from the books.

Are people still being arrested?

If the laws are invalidated, the fact that people are still being arrested does not show the act is illegal but that bigotry is still alive and well in law enforcement.

He's using a word that was not found in the source he should have used technically invalidated which is what the source said.

i'm not sure which is your more impressive trait- stubbornness or a complete lack of acuity.

You're missing the point. technically invalidated is a little different than invalid. If something is technically invalidated does not change the fact that people are still being arrested. Invalid would mean people are no longer being arrested and the laws are no longer enforced.

But if anyone has a beef take it up with the pro gay source I used.

He's using a word that was not found in the source he should have used technically invalidated which is what the source said.

Yes, it was technically invalidated. Since the technical aspect ofthe law is what counts, it means the laws were invalidated.

Are you saying that the SCOTUS ruling in 2003 did not invalidate the laws? That would mean the ruling in 1967 did not invalidate laws against interracial marriage.

Forum List

Back