DOMA ruled unconstitutional

stop lying..

Stop sucking cock how about that?

Sodomy is sodomy nothing will change that fact.

And sodomy is not illegal. Forced sodomy is illegal and sodomy between and adult and a child is illegal. But plain old sodomy is not.

If it were I am sure you would have found a link to an arrest for sodomy between consenting adults. But you haven't.

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

State Sodomy Laws Continue To Target LGBT Americans | Equality Matters

You're not that bright huh?

first link:

Samething goes for your second link. having sex with a minor is illegal, Sodomy is not. They where arrested for molesting a minor, not sodomy you stupid piece of shit.

Sodomy law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go fuck yourself you dumb ignorant fuck. SCOTUS has even ruled on it.

Really dude?

eqm-20110808-sodomy.jpg

State Sodomy Laws Continue To Target LGBT Americans | Equality Matters

Sodomy laws in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the U.S. Armed Forces. By 2002, 36 states had repealed all sodomy laws or had them overturned by court rulings. The remaining sodomy laws were invalidated by the 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision Lawrence v. Texas.

Fuck you

Did you even look at the map where it showed the states that STILL criminalized sodomy?

Sodomy laws in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the U.S. Armed Forces. By 2002, 36 states had repealed all sodomy laws or had them overturned by court rulings. The remaining sodomy laws were invalidated by the 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision Lawrence v. Texas.

Fuck you

Did you even look at the map where it showed the states that STILL criminalized sodomy?

I don't even have to do any research anymore with you. I just go to your own links and find the truth.

Your own link stated:
"In Lawrence v. Texas (2003), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that Texas’ sodomy statute was unconstitutional, marking a major legal victory on the path towards LGBT equality. With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence, the LGBT community began to shift its focus."

Ok, so what does it mean that the remainder of the state sodomy laws were technically invalidated??? Do you think means they are still enforceable?? No, it means the SCOTUS ruling invalidated them but the states have not bothered taking them off the books.

Last edited:

I don't even have to do any research anymore with you. I just go to your own links and find the truth.

Your own link stated:
"In Lawrence v. Texas (2003), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that Texas’ sodomy statute was unconstitutional, marking a major legal victory on the path towards LGBT equality. With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence, the LGBT community began to shift its focus."

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

In Michigan, the practice of charging and convicting gay men under the state’s “Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature” or “Gross Indecency” laws still exists, with violators facing the risk of having to register as sex offenders and prison sentences of up to 15 years. According to Rudy Serra, attorney and Chairman of the Executive Clemency Council for the State of Michigan, police officers continue to aggressively prosecute LGBT people without legal challenge:

Your own link stated:

Continued Enforcement

Nearly a decade after Lawrence, many states have continued to enforce laws prohibiting private, consensual sex between same-sex adults.

In Michigan, the practice of charging and convicting gay men under the state’s “Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature” or “Gross Indecency” laws still exists, with violators facing the risk of having to register as sex offenders and prison sentences of up to 15 years. According to Rudy Serra, attorney and Chairman of the Executive Clemency Council for the State of Michigan, police officers continue to aggressively prosecute LGBT people without legal challenge:

Worth repeating cha ching

Your own link stated:

Continued Enforcement

Ok, so "Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature" is illegal in Michigan. And "Gross Indecency" is illegal in Michigan.

Once the SCOTUS handed down its ruling, sodomy between consenting adults was NOT illegal.

Your own link stated:

Continued Enforcement

Ok, so "Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature" is illegal in Michigan. And "Gross Indecency" is illegal in Michigan.

Once the SCOTUS handed down its ruling, sodomy between consenting adults was NOT illegal.

Oh and the part you highlighted there was this part you over looked I assume.
With the remainder of state sodomy laws technically invalidated by Lawrence
It's just technically invalidated those laws have not been repealed. They are still in the books and being enforced.

Your link also stated that almost all of the charges are dropped or dismissed because they are unenforceable. It is harrassment, that is all.

It is some neaderthal cop who thinks he knows better then the SCOTUS and he causes trouble for people he hates.

The same thing happened to blacks when they tried to vote. They could legally vote but the cops harrassed them because they hated them.

It is the same cowardly act.

Continued Enforcement

It's just technically invalidated those laws have not been repealed. They are still in the books and being enforced.

So you are claiming they can enforce invalid laws?? You really are an idiot.

Your link also stated that almost all of the charges are dropped or dismissed because they are unenforceable. It is harrassment, that is all.

It is some neaderthal cop who thinks he knows better then the SCOTUS and he causes trouble for people he hates.

The same thing happened to blacks when they tried to vote. They could legally vote but the cops harrassed them because they hated them.

It is the same cowardly act.
Again what did this say?

Nearly ten years after? Something about many states enforcing laws?

That's what the pro gay source I used said.

If you cherry pick the right sentences. But the quote above also mentioned other laws that were cited, like Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature" and "Gross Indecency".

You are still wanting to ignore that the laws are invalid?? WTF? That some redneck cops decide to harrass gays with invalid laws shows nothing.

Your own source said the sodomy laws are invalid.

Still spuddering?:lol:

If I am anything it is agast at the ignorance it takes for you to continue this.

Time after time and link after link shows the same thing. The ruling by SCOTUS invalidated the state sodomy laws. There is no wiggle room or mistaking it. Those laws are no longer valid.

But since a few bigots try and roust gays and use invalid laws to do so, you think sodomy is still illegal??

No, it is NOT illegal.

If you cherry pick the right sentences. But the quote above also mentioned other laws that were cited, like Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature" and "Gross Indecency".

You are still wanting to ignore that the laws are invalid?? WTF? That some redneck cops decide to harrass gays with invalid laws shows nothing.

Your own source said the sodomy laws are invalid.
technically invalidated you fucking dumb ass. Does not mean invalid laws

If you cherry pick the right sentences. But the quote above also mentioned other laws that were cited, like Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature" and "Gross Indecency"

Who's cherry picking? You took a word technically invalidated and try to make it into invalid.

This is not cherry picking.

If I am anything it is agast at the ignorance it takes for you to continue this.

Time after time and link after link shows the same thing. The ruling by SCOTUS invalidated the state sodomy laws. There is no wiggle room or mistaking it. Those laws are no longer valid.

But since a few bigots try and roust gays and use invalid laws to do so, you think sodomy is still illegal??

No, it is NOT illegal.
Again.

No, it is NOT illegal.
Again.

Again, they listed laws that said nothing about sodomy.

The sodomy laws are invalid. Do you know what invalid means?

The argument has always been about whether sodomy is illegal. If the anti-sodomy laws are invalid then sodomy is not illegal.

All you have done is prove that bigotry is alive and well. But I didn't think anyone would have argued that with you.

No, it is NOT illegal.
Again.

The argument has always been about whether sodomy is illegal. If the anti-sodomy laws are invalid then sodomy is not illegal.

All you have done is prove that bigotry is alive and well. But I didn't think anyone would have argued that with you.

Crimes against nature is sodomy

crime against nature n. an old fashioned term for sodomy (anal sexual intercourse), which has been a crime in most states. Several states have removed consensual anal intercourse between consenting adults from the crime. However, in Indiana an ex-wife insisted on a criminal charge of sodomy being filed against her former husband, even though the act was consensual and during their marriage, and was convicted. The term is also applied to sexual intercourse between a human and an animal (bestiality) which is a crime in most states. (See: sodomy, bestiality)

Crime against nature legal definition of Crime against nature. Crime against nature synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Crimes against nature is sodomy

crime against nature n. an old fashioned term for sodomy (anal sexual intercourse), which has been a crime in most states. Several states have removed consensual anal intercourse between consenting adults from the crime. However, in Indiana an ex-wife insisted on a criminal charge of sodomy being filed against her former husband, even though the act was consensual and during their marriage, and was convicted. The term is also applied to sexual intercourse between a human and an animal (bestiality) which is a crime in most states. (See: sodomy, bestiality)

Crime against nature legal definition of Crime against nature. Crime against nature synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

And not on the books as sodomy.

Answer me this one question: Are the laws against sodomy valid?

Forum List

Back