DOMA ruled unconstitutional

I truly believe that its coming. We still have a few barriers, but we'll get them down too.

There are people out there worse than me who will not have any problem burning homes shooting gays.

I have no doubt there are.

But woe on any of those if the put their sights on the people I care about who are gay. If they do make that mistake, the best thing for them would be life in jail.

But many of the gays I know are pretty good shots. I figure they can thin the herd of the ignorant ones who would try and harm them.

They can't stay awake 24/7 they will not think of running out of the house with a gun. Too bad for them wouldn't you agree?

There are people out there worse than me who will not have any problem burning homes shooting gays.

I have no doubt there are.

But woe on any of those if the put their sights on the people I care about who are gay. If they do make that mistake, the best thing for them would be life in jail.

But many of the gays I know are pretty good shots. I figure they can thin the herd of the ignorant ones who would try and harm them.

They can't stay awake 24/7 they will not think of running out of the house with a gun. Too bad for them wouldn't you agree?

Whatmakes you think they wouldn't think of running out of the house with a gun? What makes you think they don't have alarm systems or motion detectors? Hell, what makes you think they don't have a dog?

It will be too bad for the ones who try it. That is a fact.

Truth hurts don't it?

The truth that those who would burn homes and shoot gays are sick cowards does not hurt me.

In fact, I agree that they are sick cowards and would be happy to tell them so. That truth does not hurt at all.

No sicker than a dick sucker.

Oh yeah, way sicker. Those who would do that are sick and cowardly. They are willing to kill someone because they don't like who they sleep with. It doesn't get a whole lot sicker than that.

Kind puts them in the same group as those sick fuckers in the taliban or al queda.

The truth that those who would burn homes and shoot gays are sick cowards does not hurt me.

In fact, I agree that they are sick cowards and would be happy to tell them so. That truth does not hurt at all.

Oh yeah, way sicker. Those who would do that are sick and cowardly. They are willing to kill someone because they don't like who they sleep with. It doesn't get a whole lot sicker than that.

Kind puts them in the same group as those sick fuckers in the taliban or al queda.

A man sucking another man dick is just about as sick as you can get.

You actually think people are going to allow this to steam roll over the country? People will fight it.

This what? A Legal process? :lol:

People are who they are already you dimwit. Citizens.

Lynching were a common place across this country more so in the south but it did happen through out the country. Do we start that shit over again?

Back then the rest of the people wouldn't raise a finger to help those being lynched. I think you would find that times have changed.

Try and lynch someone for being gay and see if you don't find yourself facing an armed mob.

You are welcome to try it in my neck of the woods.

gay-tsunami.jpg

OMG :eek: It's the GAY!!!

The fact that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is pretty telling. I think you have some serious issues.

This what? A Legal process? :lol:

People are who they are already you dimwit. Citizens.

Lynching were a common place across this country more so in the south but it did happen through out the country. Do we start that shit over again?

Back then the rest of the people wouldn't raise a finger to help those being lynched. I think you would find that times have changed.

Try and lynch someone for being gay and see if you don't find yourself facing an armed mob.

A lot of people tried to help those people that were being lynched My Grand father was one of those that helped my uncle wife father from being lynched.

But for the most part that never stopped them from being lynched.

As long as you keep it out of my neck of the woods you'll never see the swamps.

Last edited:

The fact that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is pretty telling. I think you have some serious issues.

I don't give a fuck if it's consensual or not it's still sick and perverted.

A lot of people tried to help those people that were being lynched My Grand father was one of those that helped my uncle wife father from being lynched.

But for the most part that never stopped them from being lynched.

As long as you keep it out of my neck of the woods you'll never see the swamps.

I am not the one talking about people being killed, their homes burned or people being lynched. I am the one talking about using legal means to bring about equality.

I'll do the legal thing and it will effect you in your area. As for your cowardly backstabbers and their big talk, I think they haven't got the balls to do a damn thing. But if they do, they will be caught, tried and convicted. And then those cowards get to go to prison and have some convict bending them over their bunk every night. Now I call that poetic justice.

I don't give a fuck if it's consensual or not it's still sick and perverted.

Again, that you see consentual oral sex as sicker than murder is very telling. It says a lot about your mental state.

Forum List

Back