DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Just because it is my opinion that gays are sick perverted people does not make me a troll. You can accept it but I never will.

I disagree with your opinion. And we can disagree on that.

But the sodomy being illegal thing and the idea that isolating gays will wipe out homosexuality are both beyond a difference of opinion.

And I disagree with your opinion are you a dick sucking buttfuckee?

On things that are opinion based, we can have a difference of opinion.

On things that are based on fact, there is no difference of opinion. There is accurate and there is wrong.

Your claim that sodomy is illegal is wrong.

Your claim that homosexuality would disappear unless gays can recruit children is wrong.

See how that works? Now, you are welcome to have whatever opinion of me you want. But I see what you posted as wishful thinking on your part, and I would suggest you try and find a more willing partner for your sexual activities.

Can you imagine the explosion if his wife checks the history on his computer and sees hundreds of google searches for sodomy? lmao

Dude don't feed the troll jake starkey.
Just because he agrees with your love for the gay life doesn't mean you have too feed the troll

I don't know the man well, but considering the things I have seen you post, I would hope you are more of a troll. Because otherwise you have some serious issues and are an idiot.

Your claims about sodomy and your claim that isolating gays on an island, away from all children would wipe out homosexuality in a generation are both signs of either trolling or monumental stupidity. Pick one.

Throughout human history, miscreants have required a group or groups to HATE. brb has one, it insulates some from self hatred; makes many of the rejects feel "better" than the chosen target.

Just because he agrees with your love for the gay life doesn't mean you have too feed the troll

I don't know the man well, but considering the things I have seen you post, I would hope you are more of a troll. Because otherwise you have some serious issues and are an idiot.

Your claims about sodomy and your claim that isolating gays on an island, away from all children would wipe out homosexuality in a generation are both signs of either trolling or monumental stupidity. Pick one.
Just because it is my opinion that gays are sick perverted people does not make me a troll. You can accept it but I never will.

Not a troll, just a homophobe.

Extreme homophobes have an alarming tendency to end up toe tapping in men's rooms.

It has been said about you a few times.

Yes. But it's been said about YOU hundreds of thousands of times, so - yeah. There's that.

Dumb fuck.

Oh so those on the left that I have argued with called me a troll and I'm supposed to think that means something?

Whether it means anything or not does not matter to me.

I didn't call you a troll as much as I suggested being a troll would be better than actually believing the crap you post. I think my words were that you are either a troll or are monumentally stupid. Pick one.

So if you are not a troll....

Throughout human history, miscreants have required a group or groups to HATE. brb has one, it insulates some from self hatred; makes many of the rejects feel "better" than the chosen target.

The whole concept of trying to feel better about yourself through the attack on others has always bothered me.

Yes. But it's been said about YOU hundreds of thousands of times, so - yeah. There's that.

Dumb fuck.

Oh so those on the left that I have argued with called me a troll and I'm supposed to think that means something?

I didn't call you a troll as much as I suggested being a troll would be better than actually believing the crap you post. I think my words were that you are either a troll or are monumentally stupid. Pick one.

I asked you not too feed the troll called jake starkey then you insinuated that I was. I'm not starkey is.

How awesome it will be to have my partner doing the grocery shopping at the commissary instead of me?

Even more awesome will be filing joint taxes for state AND federal. Oh, and not getting taxed on my partners health care because it's considered income.

Woo Hoo!

I truly believe that its coming. We still have a few barriers, but we'll get them down too.

No way in hell will anyone force me to accept the gay lifestyle as normal.

I asked you not too feed the troll called jake starkey then you insinuated that I was. I'm not starkey is.

You asked me not to feed the troll called Jake Starkey. My response was: "I don't know the man well, but considering the things I have seen you post, I would hope you are more of a troll. Because otherwise you have some serious issues and are an idiot.

Your claims about sodomy and your claim that isolating gays on an island, away from all children would wipe out homosexuality in a generation are both signs of either trolling or monumental stupidity. Pick one."

How is that different from what I said in post #668?

Nobody cares, dude. NOBODY ascribes value to your opinion.

How awesome it will be to have my partner doing the grocery shopping at the commissary instead of me?

Even more awesome will be filing joint taxes for state AND federal. Oh, and not getting taxed on my partners health care because it's considered income.

Woo Hoo!

I truly believe that its coming. We still have a few barriers, but we'll get them down too.

There are people out there worse than me who will not have any problem burning homes shooting gays.

Frankly I doubt anyone gives a damn about what you accept. And as for "normal", that is something I have never seen as particularly appealing.

But when gay marriages are allowed and those fellow americans gain the same benefits my wife and I enjoy, it will be a victory for equality. Your acceptance is not required.

Woo Hoo!

There are people out there worse than me who will not have any problem burning homes shooting gays.

Sucks to be them.

Buncha sick cowards.

Nobody cares, dude. NOBODY ascribes value to your opinion.

No one cares about your opinion well except those who like to suck dick.

Woo Hoo!

I have no doubt there are.

But woe on any of those if the put their sights on the people I care about who are gay. If they do make that mistake, the best thing for them would be life in jail.

But many of the gays I know are pretty good shots. I figure they can thin the herd of the ignorant ones who would try and harm them.

Frankly I doubt anyone gives a damn about what you accept. And as for "normal", that is something I have never seen as particularly appealing.

But when gay marriages are allowed and those fellow americans gain the same benefits my wife and I enjoy, it will be a victory for equality. Your acceptance is not required.

So when will you start defending incest as normal?

Forum List

Back