DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Talk about double standards. So marriage is not a right or is it?

You really ought to learn what "equal protection" means. If gay marriage, a legal contract, is allowed in any of the states, all other states must recognize it. Some states will recognize marriage of first cousins. Other states may not allow first cousin marriage. But all states must accept a legal marriage of first cousins that occurred legally.

So Brothers and sisters can get married?

What states allow it?

Shut the fuck up transformer boy

Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges

Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges
Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL
Tuscaloosa man arrested on Sodomy charge

seMissourian.com: Local News: Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges (05/31/12)

Oh, I missed the Caruthersville case.

But once again you have failed to find a single arrest for sodomy that does not involve minors, force, or violation of public nudity statutes.

In the Caruthersville case, he was convicted of Statutory Sodomy. That is signficant because it means one was of legal age and one was not. Once again, regular intercourse would be illegal in this situation.

Sodomy is sodomy and they were arrested for doing it.
Hell I arrested two queers back in the day when I was a police officer.

Hetero and homo assault, etc, are the crime, not sodomy.

No, you did not arrest anyone gay in the day.

You are such a liar. If you did, prove it,

Etowah County man arrested on sodomy charges - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

seMissourian.com: Local News: Caruthersville man arrested on sodomy, molestation charges (05/31/12)

But once again you have failed to find a single arrest for sodomy that does not involve minors, force, or violation of public nudity statutes.

In the Caruthersville case, he was convicted of Statutory Sodomy. That is signficant because it means one was of legal age and one was not. Once again, regular intercourse would be illegal in this situation.

What happened to that law as a result of Lawrence v Texas? As for sodomy, tell me you never did a bit of muff diving or got a BJ.

You really ought to learn what "equal protection" means. If gay marriage, a legal contract, is allowed in any of the states, all other states must recognize it. Some states will recognize marriage of first cousins. Other states may not allow first cousin marriage. But all states must accept a legal marriage of first cousins that occurred legally.

So Brothers and sisters can get married?

What states allow it?

Once you open the door to gay marriage you cannot restrict other of the same right.

About that 9th and 10th amendment question when are you going to stop dodging it?

No, sodomy is not the same as aggravated sodomy or statutory sodomy. To claim that is simply showing ignorance of the law. Which might explain why you are no longer a cop.

Let me say it one more time, and I will type real slow so maybe you will understand.

Since the SCOTUS ruling in 2003, sodomy between consenting adults is not illegal.

Now, when they find an adult sodomizing a 12 year old, they are arrested. But if they find an adult having intercourse with a 12 year old they arrest them too.

If they find someone forcing sodomy, they arrest them. If they find someone forcing intercourse they arrest them too.

By your examples and insistance, intercourse is illegal as well?

What happened to that law as a result of Lawrence v Texas? As for sodomy, tell me you never did a bit of muff diving or got a BJ.

What links did I post that showed people being arrested for sodomy?

The Texas case tossed all remaining sodomy laws; good thing for all Americans. Oral sex was illegal in some states without reference to gender less than 30 years ago.

He claims he is in favor of making all anal and oral sex illegal. Kinda sad, if you asked me.

No, sodomy is not the same as aggravated sodomy or statutory sodomy. To claim that is simply showing ignorance of the law. Which might explain why you are no longer a cop.

Let me say it one more time, and I will type real slow so maybe you will understand.

Since the SCOTUS ruling in 2003, sodomy between consenting adults is not illegal.

Now, when they find an adult sodomizing a 12 year old, they are arrested. But if they find an adult having intercourse with a 12 year old they arrest them too.

If they find someone forcing sodomy, they arrest them. If they find someone forcing intercourse they arrest them too.

Sodomy is sodomy you can be arrested for it.

What links did I post that showed people being arrested for sodomy?

What links did you post showing people being arrested strictly for sodomy? None that I have seen.

Absolutely wrong.

Absolutely wrong.

2 U.S Men Arrested for Sodomy on Gay Caribbean Cruise

2 U.S Men Arrested for Sodomy on Gay Caribbean Cruise

Between two men yes it is.

Continuing to insist that it is illegal does not change the fact that it is not illegal and has not been since 2003.

Have people been arrested for doing it in the last month?

Have they been arrested simply for sodomy? No, none that I am aware of. If they were it would have been a big mistake by some ignorant cop.

Every link you have posted showed statutory sodomy or aggravated sodomy. Meaning one was underage or one was being forced. And the underage and the force is why the person was arrested.

Can you show one link to an arrest for sodomy involving consenting adults?

Forum List

Back