DOMA ruled unconstitutional

You are a piddle ass, not a bad ass. Epic melt down. :lol:

I have been in a lot of debates on a lot of forums. But bigreb may take the cake as far as stretching a stupid argument beyond all reasonable recognition.

And you take the cake even for jake starkey in dishonesty.

You got called out, smacked down, kicked in the head while down, and then spanked.

You are a dumb ass as well as a piddle ass.

I have been in a lot of debates on a lot of forums. But bigreb may take the cake as far as stretching a stupid argument beyond all reasonable recognition.

You got called out, smacked down, kicked in the head while down, and then spanked.

You are a dumb ass as well as a piddle ass.

Still waiting that 9th and 10th amendment question is not going away.

You are a piddle ass, not a bad ass. Epic melt down. :lol:

Dude, in just the last few weeks I have seen you argue:

Segregating all homosexuals would end all homosexuality because they wouldn't be able to recruit.

Despite the SCOTUS ruling that anti-sodomy laws are unconstitution, that sodomy is illegal.

Animals have contracts.

That allowing gays to marry will cause the population growth to stop and reverse itself to the point of human extinction.

Even IF the SCOTUS upholds this all it does is allow the 8 States that legalized gay marriage to have those couples get the tax breaks at the Federal Level.

It does nothing to the 32 States that banned Gay Marriage.

That's correct.
North Carolina said NO to gay marriage in 2012

Didn't North Carolina also have a ban on interracial Civil Marriage until 1971?

And scheduling the vote on the Republican primary day instead of the general election - a stroke of genius to ensure a wider gap in the results.

>>>>

Nosmo- you seem like a rational, decent poster. But this is absurd. Just because the question posed is meaninglerss, does not mean that there are no valid reasons for opposition to gay marriage. What harm would befall you if we could marry donkeys? None? Are you in favor of such legal relationships? Are you a bigot? A small-minded hater? Incapable of rational though on the matter?
I recognize marriage as a contract. Contracts are entered by adults, not animals. The donkey proposition is a strawman.

If it's a simple contract you want then there is no law saying you and your homosexual partner couldn't enter into a legal contract. You just can't call it MARRIAGE!

Bullshit. Can you get next of kin rights? Can you get survivor benefits? Can you get family health insurance?

Segregating all homosexuals would end all homosexuality because they wouldn't be able to recruit.

Despite the SCOTUS ruling that anti-sodomy laws are unconstitution, that sodomy is illegal.

Animals have contracts.

That allowing gays to marry will cause the population growth to stop and reverse itself to the point of human extinction.
People are still arrested for sodomy sorry but that is a fail.

What happen to those civilization that started allowing the homosexual lifestyle to exist? Did they expand and grow or did they crumble down?
Do we still have a Greek or Roman empire?
Can homosexual couples have children without the help of the opposite sex?

Even IF the SCOTUS upholds this all it does is allow the 8 States that legalized gay marriage to have those couples get the tax breaks at the Federal Level.

It does nothing to the 32 States that banned Gay Marriage.

That's correct.

And scheduling the vote on the Republican primary day instead of the general election - a stroke of genius to ensure a wider gap in the results.

>>>>
If gay marriage was so important here in North Carolina don't you think gays would have went out in droves to vote for it?

Stop comparing Race to an abnormal act.

Animals have contracts.

What happen to those civilization that started allowing the homosexual lifestyle to exist? Did they expand and grow or did they crumble down?

You still cannot grasp the fact that sodomy on a child is illegal, or aggravated sodomy is illegal, but plain old sodomy between consenting adults is not? lol

Your strawman nonsense does not show anything about the population being threatened if we allow gays to marry. Homosexuality was not the reason for the decline of either of the civilizations you mentioned.

That you still defend your positions that I listed is laughable.

That's correct.

>>>>
If gay marriage was so important here in North Carolina don't you think gays would have went out in droves to vote for it?

Show me a law banning Civil Marriage on an abnormal act and I'll show you a law not written on an act but based on biology. Anti-same Sex Civil Marriage laws are based on a biological condition (gender) just as Anti-interracial Civil Marriage laws were based on a biological condition (race).

>>>>

>>>>

Show me a law banning Civil Marriage on an abnormal act and I'll show you a law not written on an act but based on biology. Anti-same Sex Civil Marriage laws are based on a biological condition (gender) just as Anti-interracial Civil Marriage laws were based on a biological condition (race).

>>>>

Deceptive question

Animals have contracts.

You still cannot grasp the fact that sodomy on a child is illegal, or aggravated sodomy is illegal, but plain old sodomy between consenting adults is not? lol

Your strawman nonsense does not show anything about the population being threatened if we allow gays to marry. Homosexuality was not the reason for the decline of either of the civilizations you mentioned.

That you still defend your positions that I listed is laughable.

Sodomy can get you arrested.

Homosexuality was not the reason for the decline of either of the civilizations you mentioned.

Name one that did not start to decline when they started having open gay relationships.

>>>>

Deceptive question

Couldn't find any laws preventing Civil Marriage based on an abnormal act uh?

>>>>

Forum List

Back