DOMA ruled unconstitutional

All far right homophobes have a tremendous interest in incest and bestiality.

Just watch bigrebnc.

Yeah. It's really, really weird. He's downright abnormal.

Normal is not abnormal,

You are not normal, bigrebnc. You are freaky reactionary right. You have no respect for the law. None for We the People. You refuse your role as an American in an American society. You talk militia stupidity. You have an abnormal interest in homosexuality, incest, and bestiality. No, sir, you are as abnormal as anybody residing in a North Carolina lock up or psychiatric ward.

Last edited:
As for the percentage of the population who actually wants to have sex with their siblings as an adult, I'll tell you right now it's extremely small and insignificant. And for the incestuous siblings who actually want to publicly get married... well that percentage is even smaller...

Same goes for the Polygamists and the Animal-Loving folks...

All just a waste of time to even talk about....

So then it should be allowed?

Animals are allowed to enter a legally binding contract that requires informed consent??????

Animals have contracts yes they do.

Yeah. It's really, really weird. He's downright abnormal.

Normal is not abnormal,

You are not normal, bigrebnc. You are freaky reactionary right. You have no respect for the law. None for We the People. You refuse your role as an American in an American society. You talk militia stupidity. You have an abnormal interest in homosexuality, incest, and bestiality. No, sir, you are as abnormal as anybody not residing in a North Carolina lock up or psychiatric ward.

About that 9th and 10th Amendments question you keep dodging?

Talk about double standards. So marriage is not a right or is it?

You really ought to learn what "equal protection" means. If gay marriage, a legal contract, is allowed in any of the states, all other states must recognize it. Some states will recognize marriage of first cousins. Other states may not allow first cousin marriage. But all states must accept a legal marriage of first cousins that occurred legally.

So Brothers and sisters can get married?

Do any states allow brothers and sisters to get married?

Nope no gay marriages are recognized here,

Let me help you with your reading comprehension.

What was said was: "A gay couple can go to NY, get married, return to NC and have their marriage recognized at the federal level"

Understand now?

Let me help you out Supreme court.

If you had followed the conversation you would have seen this bit started with "If SCOTUS...".

So the discussion was what happens IF SCOTUS rules that banning gay marriages is unconstitutional, it would immediately give the benefits to gay married people on a federal level.

It might take a bit longer to get them the state benefits in NC, but its coming.

You really ought to learn what "equal protection" means. If gay marriage, a legal contract, is allowed in any of the states, all other states must recognize it. Some states will recognize marriage of first cousins. Other states may not allow first cousin marriage. But all states must accept a legal marriage of first cousins that occurred legally.

So Brothers and sisters can get married?

Do any states allow brothers and sisters to get married?

Do some some out law gay marriage?

Let me help you with your reading comprehension.

What was said was: "A gay couple can go to NY, get married, return to NC and have their marriage recognized at the federal level"

Understand now?

If you had followed the conversation you would have seen this bit started with "If SCOTUS...".

So the discussion was what happens IF SCOTUS rules that banning gay marriages is unconstitutional, it would immediately give the benefits to gay married people on a federal level.

It might take a bit longer to get them the state benefits in NC, but its coming.

Here again let me help you out

The 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston
Is not the supreme court

Bump the discussion. The longer the radical left defends their sissie whining useless sodomites the more ground the GOP gains in the polling data.

Here again let me help you out

The 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston
Is not the supreme court

No one said it was. I simply pointed out the origin of the thread you were replying to.

Forum List

Back