DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Sodomy is sodomy you can be arrested for it.

Absolutely wrong.

2 U.S Men Arrested for Sodomy on Gay Caribbean Cruise

Do you even read the articles you link?

"Hart and Mayer were taken in by police in the city of Roseau, Dominica, where sex between two men is illegal."

The fact that sodomy is illegal in Roseau Dominica is not even close to relevant.

I have always believed he is either a secret or a latent homosexual. That explains his nazi like hatred and fierceness toward any who he perceives as threatening his already insecure sexuality.

Do you even read the articles you link?

"Hart and Mayer were taken in by police in the city of Roseau, Dominica, where sex between two men is illegal."

The fact that sodomy is illegal in Roseau Dominica is not even close to relevant.

:lol:

Dude, it is becoming embarrassing for me to see you continuing. This is truly sad.

bigrebnc is melting again.

Can you imagine the explosion if his wife checks the history on his computer and sees hundreds of google searches for sodomy? lmao

Dude don't feed the troll jake starkey.
Just because he agrees with your love for the gay life doesn't mean you have too feed the troll

I don't know the man well, but considering the things I have seen you post, I would hope you are more of a troll. Because otherwise you have some serious issues and are an idiot.

Your claims about sodomy and your claim that isolating gays on an island, away from all children would wipe out homosexuality in a generation are both signs of either trolling or monumental stupidity. Pick one.

Can you imagine the explosion if his wife checks the history on his computer and sees hundreds of google searches for sodomy? lmao

Just because he agrees with your love for the gay life doesn't mean you have too feed the troll

I don't know the man well, but considering the things I have seen you post, I would hope you are more of a troll. Because otherwise you have some serious issues and are an idiot.

Your claims about sodomy and your claim that isolating gays on an island, away from all children would wipe out homosexuality in a generation are both signs of either trolling or monumental stupidity. Pick one.
Just because it is my opinion that gays are sick perverted people does not make me a troll. You can accept it but I never will.

Just because it is my opinion that gays are sick perverted people does not make me a troll. You can accept it but I never will.

I disagree with your opinion. And we can disagree on that.

But the sodomy being illegal thing and the idea that isolating gays will wipe out homosexuality are both beyond a difference of opinion.

Oh, no. I fully believe he's a monumentally stupid troll.

But the sodomy being illegal thing and the idea that isolating gays will wipe out homosexuality are both beyond a difference of opinion.

And I disagree with your opinion are you a dick sucking buttfuckee?

It has been said about you a few times.

It has been said about you a few times.

Yes. But it's been said about YOU hundreds of thousands of times, so - yeah. There's that.

Dumb fuck.

And I disagree with your opinion are you a dick sucking buttfuckee?

Can't see the wedding ring in his picture? Must be going blind, as they always said would happen.

On the other hand, you're married and gay, so who knows.

How awesome it will be to have my partner doing the grocery shopping at the commissary instead of me?

Even more awesome will be filing joint taxes for state AND federal. Oh, and not getting taxed on my partners health care because it's considered income.

Woo Hoo!

Forum List

Back