DOMA ruled unconstitutional

buggerreb sounds like a Barney Fife....anally following the letter of the law and forgetting about Officer Friendly. Heck, I bet he arrested people when they weren't even breaking the law.

No wonder he is no longer an officer (if he ever was one).

Police officers do not allow drunks to go. It's called civil liability
I left law enforcement to make more money.

You are plain retarded. If someone sober takes them or their parents take them, there is no liability. If you claim you arrested every person who showed any sign of intoxication, I say you are lying. It depends on the situation and location. A drunk at a party, not driving, can be left there. When I had to go handle a complaint at a fraternity party, the drunks were not arrested because they were at a residence.

buggerreb sounds like a Barney Fife....anally following the letter of the law and forgetting about Officer Friendly. Heck, I bet he arrested people when they weren't even breaking the law.

:rolleyes: I once got pulled over because the three drunks in my car where causing a ruckus as we were driving down the highway. I got a sobriety test on the spot. Hadn't had a drink so they sent me on my way and didn't even look twice at the drunks.

:rolleyes: I once got pulled over because the three drunks in my car where causing a ruckus as we were driving down the highway. I got a sobriety test on the spot. Hadn't had a drink so they sent me on my way and didn't even look twice at the drunks.

But....but....but bigrebnc says cops never let drunks go! How can your story be true?? lol

Here's the question it can also be viewed in my signature

Now I ask are you jake starkey and does a cut and paste answer the question asked of jake starkey in his own words?

He asked himself a question? I'm not jake starkey. Ask me whatever question you want. If you want jake starkey to answer, you're on your own.

:confused:

You posted a cut and paste of the 9th and 10th amendment I thought you were trying to answer the question for jake starkey. The words from a cut and paste of the words from the 9th and 10th amendments is not the answered required. The answer required will be the words from jake starkey and no one else.

I still don't get why this person would not answer whatever question you have--unless it's about beef (meaning you two got anger between you). If that's the case, shit what's the point? If y'all got that kinda beef, it's not going away anytime soon.

I stand by my interpretations.

He asked himself a question? I'm not jake starkey. Ask me whatever question you want. If you want jake starkey to answer, you're on your own.

You posted a cut and paste of the 9th and 10th amendment I thought you were trying to answer the question for jake starkey. The words from a cut and paste of the words from the 9th and 10th amendments is not the answered required. The answer required will be the words from jake starkey and no one else.

I still don't get why this person would not answer whatever question you have--unless it's about beef (meaning you two got anger between you). If that's the case, shit what's the point? If y'all got that kinda beef, it's not going away anytime soon.

His ? was answered satisfactorily, and as usual, he acts like he acts: desperately. He got his answer. And he has look stupid ever since.

The man posted links answering the question. Bigrednc demands that Starkey post answers in his own words, despite the fact that bigrebnc has posted links as answers to questions numerous time.

It is a control thing or a way to continue the whining. That is all it is.

Hell, even when he gets answers he will still ask. I have answered questions and he continued to ask the same questions.

The man posted links answering the question. Bigrednc demands that Starkey post answers in his own words, despite the fact that bigrebnc has posted links as answers to questions numerous time.

It is a control thing or a way to continue the whining. That is all it is.

Hell, even when he gets answers he will still ask. I have answered questions and he continued to ask the same questions.

So WTF is wrong with us for following this bullshit? I know I have a screw loose. BTW, what do you think of my interpretation on the 9th and 10th amendments?
:eusa_eh:

His ? was answered satisfactorily, and as usual, he acts like he acts: desperately. He got his answer. And he has look stupid ever since.

A cut and post quoting the text of the 9th and 10th amendments is not your words and how they would apply. How can you fail to grasp that?

Because Jake is a troll and makes demands of others he tell's people they are wrong and does not explain why they are wrong. Yes there is bad blood between me and the troll. It's about time someone set the troll in his place.

Because Jake is a troll and makes demands of others he tell's people they are wrong and does not explain why they are wrong. Yes there is bad blood between me and the troll. It's about time someone set the troll in his place.

There's bad blood between you and a lot of people.

Mostly liberals. And one conservative.

Bad blood? Nah, bigrebnc is witless, and one cannot have 'bad blood' with a fool like that. He makes demands the same he will not do himself. He makes silly threads and cries when he is spanked. He is ill-natured and mean-spirited. I can give him credit: he does not pretend to be any sort of Christian.

He is what he is, and he won't change.

Bad blood? Nah, bigrebnc is witless, and one cannot have 'bad blood' with a fool like that. He makes demands the same he will not do himself. He makes silly threads and cries when he is spanked. He is ill-natured and mean-spirited. I can give him credit: he does not pretend to be any sort of Christian.

I can give you credit for showing all the troll you are.

He makes silly threads and cries when he is spanked.
1. when are you going to make some threads?
2. Who's whining?
Let's see here: UnkDoosh and buggerreb are trying to gang up on me.

That will take 1/4 of my concentration to turn them into fail.

When I get spanked I'll let you know.

2. Who's whining?

You are crying right now from being spanked, witless one.

2. Who's whining?

You are crying right now from being spanked, witless one.

What post have I written where I was complaining about being ganged up on? And what am I supposed to be whining about now?

I noted that "Let's see here: UnkDoosh and buggerreb are trying to gang up on me. That will take 1/4 of my concentration to turn them into fail." Then you complained about me. You are so witless. buggerreb, you can only carry your points by doing them the right way, but yet you refuse to do so.

Thus, you continue to fail. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back