DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Yes, you define yourself perfectly: a failure seeing himself as a success.

He knows he has been schooled, owned and taken to the woodshed. He just won't admit it. No one can get slapped that many times and not know it.

True.

He and his fellow troglodytes also clearly illustrate we are in as much need now of our Constitution and its case law as any time in this Nation’s history.

Only Congress and the states can change or amend the Constitution case laws cannot trump or amend the Constitution

Yes, you define yourself perfectly: a failure seeing himself as a success.

He knows he has been schooled, owned and taken to the woodshed. He just won't admit it. No one can get slapped that many times and not know it.

This is getting ridiculous, no one has schooled me
Mr. fake police officer.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, tell us again that you arrested every single person you ever saw breaking any law.

Tell us again that the SCOTUS ruling doesn't effect state laws.

Tell us again that homosexuality is solely caused by gays recruiting children.

Yeah, you have been schooled.

Yeah, tell us again that you arrested every single person you ever saw breaking any law.

Whut?

Is that your fantasy?

Tell us again about gay's are not being arrested

Yes I did.

Explain why you would allow a drunk to go free without arresting him?

Explain why you as a former police officer would think that you would have to look in someone home bedroom window to see them having sex.
Explain how you forgot about those 3 am patrols
Explain why you haven't been able to find any Supreme court court rulings that protect the right to same sex marriage
Yes you have been schooled

Last edited:

Is that your fantasy?

Yes I did.

Explain why you as a former police officer would think that you would have to look in someone home bedroom window to see them having sex.
Explain why you haven't been able to find any Supreme court court rulings that protect the right to same sex marriage

Making stuff up again?

Is that your fantasy?

Yes I did.

Making stuff up again?

More so you than I.

Whut?

Yeah, bigred's idea is to put all the homosexuals on an island and never let them have contact with kids. He claims this would eradicate all homosexuality in 30 years.

His claim is that no one is born gay, they are recruited by other gays. Once you stop that you stop homosexuality completely.

Whut?

Yeah, bigred's idea is to put all the homosexuals on an island and never let them have contact with kids. He claims this would eradicate all homosexuality in 30 years.

His claim is that no one is born gay, they are recruited by other gays. Once you stop that you stop homosexuality completely.

I never said they recruit anyone I said they indoctrinate them. You lying fuck.

Is that your fantasy?

Yes I did.

Making stuff up again?

More so you than I.

You named 4 things. First of all, allowing a parent to pickup an intoxicated college kid is acceptable.

Second, I was being a smartass about your fixation on gay sex. I worked patrols for 19 months and never saw two men having sex.

Third, I never forgot those 3 am patrols. Your comment here was a lie.

And lastly, the SCOTUS ruling on any rights to same sex marriage has not been a topic until you asked. I answered your question.

Now, I made 3 points about you.

Tell us again that you arrested every single person you ever saw breaking any law.

Care to deny that what I posted is accurate??

Same thing, numbnuts. If they take straight kinds and "indoctrinate them" into being gay it is recruiting.

But you can tell us all how aggravated sodomy, statutory sodomy and sodomy are all the same thing. Coming from a cop that is laughable. maybe this shows you were never a cop, if the words "statutory" and "aggravated" don't mean anything to you.

Making stuff up again?

More so you than I.

You named 4 things. First of all, allowing a parent to pickup an intoxicated college kid is acceptable.

Second, I was being a smartass about your fixation on gay sex. I worked patrols for 19 months and never saw two men having sex.

And lastly, the SCOTUS ruling on any rights to same sex marriage has not been a topic until you asked. I answered your question.

Tell us again that you arrested every single person you ever saw breaking any law.

Care to deny that what I posted is accurate??

You have yet too make a point.
For one thing a police officer's do not allow a drunk to go freely It's a accountability thing.

If that is true why would you have to suggest that you would have to look in someone bedroom window to see someone having sex?

That has been the part of the topic that you and I have been discussing. If you say it's not then you are lying.

And I answered them, cock sucker.

Same thing, numbnuts. If they take straight kinds and "indoctrinate them" into being gay it is recruiting.

But you can tell us all how aggravated sodomy, statutory sodomy and sodomy are all the same thing. Coming from a cop that is laughable. maybe this shows you were never a cop, if the words "statutory" and "aggravated" don't mean anything to you.
Same thing, numbnuts. If they take straight kinds and "indoctrinate them" into being gay it is recruiting
No it isn't,brain dead bitch.

But you can tell us all how aggravated sodomy, statutory sodomy and sodomy are all the same thing. Coming from a cop that is laughable. maybe this shows you were never a cop, if the words "statutory" and "aggravated" don't mean anything to you

I said people are still being arrested for those crimes your argument has been they have not.

Class dismissed.

Only Congress and the states can change or amend the Constitution case laws cannot trump or amend the Constitution.

Incorrect.

The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means by virtue of its interpretive authority per the doctrine of judicial review. The Constitution exists only in the context of its case law. And the Supreme Court would be authorized to interpret any amendment to the Constitution.

In the case of same-sex couples, that would be the 14th Amendment’s requirement that all persons have equal protection of the law. To deny a class of persons equal access to the law, the state must demonstrate a compelling interest, provide objective, documented, certified, verified evidence in support of that interest, and the motive to deny equal access must be free of animus.

Both liberals and conservatives have started threads challenging those opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples to provide objective, documented, certified, verified evidence in support of that opposition.

Those opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples have failed to do so, and any such measure denying same-sex couples access to marriage law would be struck down by the Court accordingly.

Winterborn has reduced bigrebnc into his usual stuttering foolish self when cornered by his own words.

Suck on yourself, bigrebnc, cause autoeroticism is all you are getting, and then . .. oh, yeah, arrest yourself

Winterborn has reduced bigrebnc into his usual stuttering foolish self when cornered by his own words.

Suck on yourself, bigrebnc, cause autoeroticism is all you are getting, and then . .. oh, yeah, arrest yourself

Dude what proof do you have to support your opinion?

Anybody who has read these 31 pages of your stupid utterances. If you and Winterborn were gay, you would be bitch. Since he is straight and you are bi, you are rejected. And that's what you really hate.

Only Congress and the states can change or amend the Constitution case laws cannot trump or amend the Constitution.

Incorrect.

The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means by virtue of its interpretive authority per the doctrine of judicial review. The Constitution exists only in the context of its case law. And the Supreme Court would be authorized to interpret any amendment to the Constitution.

In the case of same-sex couples, that would be the 14th Amendment’s requirement that all persons have equal protection of the law. To deny a class of persons equal access to the law, the state must demonstrate a compelling interest, provide objective, documented, certified, verified evidence in support of that interest, and the motive to deny equal access must be free of animus.

Both liberals and conservatives have started threads challenging those opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples to provide objective, documented, certified, verified evidence in support of that opposition.

Those opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples have failed to do so, and any such measure denying same-sex couples access to marriage law would be struck down by the Court accordingly.

You're being argumentative for argument sake because you are wrong

There are only two ways the constitution can be amended and that is through Congress and through the states and if it goes through Congress it has to be ratified by the sates.

Case laws and the courts cannot amend the constitution. They can only show a law is unconstitutional It will remain as is until Congress see fit to make the change. That's the basics most people should know this.

Anybody who has read these 31 pages of your stupid utterances. If you and Winterborn were gay, you would be bitch. Since he is straight and you are bi, you are rejected. And that's what you really hate.

He has not proven any thing. I have made my point valid more than both you dick suckers combined.

Forum List

Back