DOMA ruled unconstitutional

No I doubt you were.

I say I doubt you because you act as if you had a choice in what laws you were going to enforce. So no I doubt you were a police officer. And you didn't realize that you don't have too look in someone window too see weird shit when all you have too do go on patrol in the early morning hours. check out cars that are parked in places they should not be.

Doubt all you want. It doesn't change what I did for 19 months. Did I say I never saw weird shit? Or did I say I never saw two men having sex?

Stick with the program, bigrednc. Hopefully you are learning something from all this.

Between you and me we know the truth, but if you still claim to be a police officer that's on you.
Yes catching two men in a car in the act is very weird shit

I am past the learning stage I know everything I want too know. I will add besides you're not qualified to teach anyone anything. first you must learn a few things

So you are saying that every police officer has caught 2 men having sex? lol Quite a criteria for the job.

No claim, just stating the facts.

Doubt all you want. It doesn't change what I did for 19 months. Did I say I never saw weird shit? Or did I say I never saw two men having sex?

Stick with the program, bigrednc. Hopefully you are learning something from all this.

Between you and me we know the truth, but if you still claim to be a police officer that's on you.

I am past the learning stage I know everything I want too know. I will add besides you're not qualified to teach anyone anything. first you must learn a few things

So you are saying that every police officer has caught 2 men having sex? lol Quite a criteria for the job.

No but they would also not make a comment like looking in the windows of peoples homes. That in my opinion and having been a police gave yourself away as a fraud. But that's just between you and me. But if you still claim to be a police officer knock yourself out.

No but they would also not make a comment like looking in the windows of peoples homes. That in my opinion and having been a police gave yourself away as a fraud. But that's just between you and me. But if you still claim to be a police officer knock yourself out.

No, it showed I rousted people parking and never caught two men. It was also a dig at you for your wanting to make a sex act between two consenting adults a crime.

But now that you mention something that gave you away, you made a comment about not getting to decide which laws to enforce. As a cop, I always had a choice of whether to arrest or simply warn someone, provided it wasn't serious. That was drilled into us that we, as the officer on scene of a minor crime, were the ones to determine which were arrested and which were sent away with a warning. You apparently think an officer is required to make an arrest every time he sees any crime.

No, it showed I rousted people parking and never caught two men. It was also a dig at you for your wanting to make a sex act between two consenting adults a crime.

But now that you mention something that gave you away, you made a comment about not getting to decide which laws to enforce. As a cop, I always had a choice of whether to arrest or simply warn someone, provided it wasn't serious. That was drilled into us that we, as the officer on scene of a minor crime, were the ones to determine which were arrested and which were sent away with a warning. You apparently think an officer is required to make an arrest every time he sees any crime.

That's your mistake. You don't decide what laws too enforce you do your job. You let the judge decide.
I gave my wife a speeding ticket while on base when I was a security police officer in the air force.

Last edited:
No I doubt you were.

I say I doubt you because you act as if you had a choice in what laws you were going to enforce. So no I doubt you were a police officer. And you didn't realize that you don't have too look in someone window too see weird shit when all you have too do go on patrol in the early morning hours. check out cars that are parked in places they should not be.

But you don't know what you need to know is the problem. You were reported for what you did, which you do all the time. You can 'snip' or keep exactly what you are answering to, but you can't replace the wording with other wording, which is what you did.

But you don't know what you need to know is the problem. You were reported for what you did, which you do all the time. You can 'snip' or keep exactly what you are answering to, but you can't replace the wording with other wording, which is what you did.

You reported me for the same thing you have done? WTF is your problem
CU next Tuesday

That's your mistake. You don't decide what laws too enforce you do your job. You let the judge decide.
I gave my wife a speeding ticket while on base when I was a security police officer in the air force.

And if you arrested every person you saw committing any crime, you would have been pulled aside and told to chill.

A lot of what a cop does is not about arrests. You find someone drunk in public, you make sure someone gets him home. You make sure they don't drive, but you don't arrest them. You get a noise complaint about a party, you don't arrest the people on the first call. You warn them to quieten it or you'll be back. You catch two teenagers parking. You check IDs and you send them on their way. You don't arrest them.

All of those are deciding which laws you enforce. If the drunk is unruly and you think they are a problem, you arrest them. If you see the party is out of hand, you shut it down. But the choice is still in the hands of the officer on scene.

CU next Tuesday

I have never edited anybody's post. This is the first time in a long time that you have, and I am disappointed in you.

CU next Tuesday

Bigrednc is gone until Tuesday? Who will we laugh at?

And if you arrested every person you saw committing any crime, you would have been pulled aside and told to chill.

A lot of what a cop does is not about arrests. You find someone drunk in public, you make sure someone gets him home. You make sure they don't drive, but you don't arrest them. You get a noise complaint about a party, you don't arrest the people on the first call. You warn them to quieten it or you'll be back. You catch two teenagers parking. You check IDs and you send them on their way. You don't arrest them.

All of those are deciding which laws you enforce. If the drunk is unruly and you think they are a problem, you arrest them. If you see the party is out of hand, you shut it down. But the choice is still in the hands of the officer on scene.

A lot of what a cop does is not about arrests. You find someone drunk in public, you make sure someone gets him home.

Again you have never been a police officer with an answer like that. Once you take them home you are responsible for what they do after you leave them. If they leave their home in a drunken state and hurt someone and it was found out you carried them home YOU will be held accountable and the department sued for neglect. That's one of the first thing a recruit is trained in BLET.

CU next Tuesday

Unkotare? The Ghost of bigrebnc? His hitler thread? That is a very, very funny thread as he explodes, implodes, and replodes as his arguments get taken apart, stomped on, and ran through the garbage disposal.

CU next Tuesday

Unkotare? The Ghost of bigrebnc? His hitler thread? That is a very, very funny thread as he explodes, implodes, and replodes as his arguments get taken apart, stomped on, and ran through the garbage disposal.

I really get tired of bitch slapping you over that hitler thread. Why do you keep bring it up?
19741893.jpg

A lot of what a cop does is not about arrests. You find someone drunk in public, you make sure someone gets him home.

Again you have never been a police officer with an answer like that. Once you take them home you are responsible for what they do after you leave them. If they leave their home in a drunken state and hurt someone and it was found out you carried them home YOU will be held accountable and the department sued for neglect. That's one of the first thing a recruit is trained in BLET.

So you are telling me that you arrested every single person you ever encountered who showed any signs of intoxication? If you say yes, you are lying thru your teeth, either about that or about being a cop.

I didn't say "take them home". I said make sure they get home. We weren't running a taxi service. Making sure they got home safe usually meant one of their more sober friends took them or someone was called to come get them. That person took responsibility for them.

You must have been one hated SOB if you were a cop. Its not a popularity contest, but it is about using your head and your training. If a problem can be solved without an arrest, that is what you do. If every cop made an arrest for every minor crime or suspicion of a crime, the jails and courts would be flooded to the point of shutting down.

Ninth amendment: cornhole at will

Tenth amendment: we may come getcha if'n you cornhole and the people don't like it

It's states' rights.

Butt--it also says "or to the people"

So: cornhole at will my friends, cornhole at will--and if you wish to get married whilst jamming it in: so be it.

Power to the people. I didn't realize the US Constitution was essentially an anarchist treatise.

Now bigrebnc and jake can do whatever they need to do to chill out and enjoy some hockey--or whatever y'all do.

:party:

So you are telling me that you arrested every single person you ever encountered who showed any signs of intoxication? If you say yes, you are lying thru your teeth, either about that or about being a cop.

I didn't say "take them home". I said make sure they get home. We weren't running a taxi service. Making sure they got home safe usually meant one of their more sober friends took them or someone was called to come get them. That person took responsibility for them.

You must have been one hated SOB if you were a cop. Its not a popularity contest, but it is about using your head and your training. If a problem can be solved without an arrest, that is what you do. If every cop made an arrest for every minor crime or suspicion of a crime, the jails and courts would be flooded to the point of shutting down.

Irrelevant because of you're a fraud. But only a police officer or someone who has been one would know that.

Irrelevant because of you're a fraud. But only a police officer or someone who has been one would know that.

LMAO! Sorry but you are absolutely wrong. But this is hardly the first time that has happened on this board.

So tell us, when you were a cop, did you arrest every single person who broke any laws?

LMAO! Sorry but you are absolutely wrong. But this is hardly the first time that has happened on this board.

So tell us, when you were a cop, did you arrest every single person who broke any laws?

Dude you do not allow people who are drunk too go even if someone else is there to take them home. That basic BLET, anyone who has been or is a police officer would know this.
As I said if you allow someone who is drunk to leave freely you will be held accountable and your department.

Answer the question, buggerreb. Did you arrest everybody who broke the law in your presence?

Dude you do not allow people who are drunk too go even if someone else is there to take them home. That basic BLET, anyone who has been or is a police officer would know this.
As I said if you allow someone who is drunk to leave freely you will be held accountable and your department.

Absolutely wrong. A parent can come and take the drunk. Or someone else can take them, depending on the situation and how drunk they are. You are either making shit up or you lied about being a cop.

Answer the question, buggerreb. Did you arrest everybody who broke the law in your presence?

About that question concerning the 9th and 10th amendments that you keep dodging.
I will not answer questions from people who claim to be former police officers when they are found to be in a lie.

Forum List

Back