DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Look ass whole have you ever been a police officer?

I have, as a matter of fact. But that is not the whole of our legal system.

And since we have seen that cops ignore the fact that certain laws are invalid, they are not even the best basis for learning law.

You have? I see you and I are at odds here. I have my doubts about what you say because as a law Enforcement officer you are supposed to enforce the law, not pick and choose.

You are the one, bouncing baby buggerboy, who apparently picks and chooses. Is that allowed in the 9th and 10th amendments? Inquiring minds want to know.

Can't think up a name on your own? Fucking mindless little bitch.

bouncy bitch boy buggerreb! Alliteration: a series of words beginning with the same consonant.

You confirmed that you got lucky and had no idea what you were doing.

Little bitch is back to be bitch slapped again?

That is a weak alliterative line because of the weak interior vowels. Look up 'assonance' and see what you can do.

bouncy bitch boy buggerreb! Alliteration: a series of words beginning with the same consonant.

You confirmed that you got lucky and had no idea what you were doing.

Little bitch is back to be bitch slapped again?

That is a weak alliterative line because of the weak interior vowels. Look up 'assonance' and see what you can do.

Yes jake everybody knows that you are an assonance but I just call you a troll.

And since we have seen that cops ignore the fact that certain laws are invalid, they are not even the best basis for learning law.

You have? I see you and I are at odds here. I have my doubts about what you say because as a law Enforcement officer you are supposed to enforce the law, not pick and choose.

You are the one, bouncing baby buggerboy, who apparently picks and chooses. Is that allowed in the 9th and 10th amendments? Inquiring minds want to know.

about that question that you keep dodging like a coward.

What is the 9th and 10th amendment used for? How would it be applied if used?

Yes, trool :lol: What have you found about the 9th and 10th. Are you ready to tell us?

Yes, trool :lol: What have you found about the 9th and 10th. Are you ready to tell us?

I'm not the one that has a hard time understanding what they are for you like a coward has dodged the question.

Yes, you have a difficult time understanding anything that confronts your incredibly twisted world view. Now answer the question about what you have learned about the 9th and 10th Amendment.

I'm not the one that has a hard time understanding what they are for you like a coward has dodged the question.

Yes, you have a difficult time understanding anything that confronts your incredibly twisted world view. Now answer the question about what you have learned about the 9th and 10th Amendment.
I have asked you so many times to answer the question If you don't understand what the 9th and 10th amendment are for just say so.

Look ass whole have you ever been a police officer?

Had I encountered two guys having sex, I would have had to decide whether to arrest them or warn them. But then, my days as a cop were long before the SCOTUS decision. There is always a choice of whether to arrest or not. However, I can honestly say I have never seen two guys having sex in public. And I didn't go looking in windows.

I have asked you so many times to answer the question If you don't understand what the 9th and 10th amendment are for just say so.

Did you even look at the link he posted?

Did you even look at the link he posted?
Is the link his own words?

Had I encountered two guys having sex, I would have had to decide whether to arrest them or warn them. But then, my days as a cop were long before the SCOTUS decision. There is always a choice of whether to arrest or not. However, I can honestly say I have never seen two guys having sex in public. And I didn't go looking in windows.

I call bullshit. I guess you never rode patrol at 3 am? You were a cop I doublt it.

I call bullshit. I guess you never rode patrol at 3 am? You were a cop I doublt it.

I was in Tuscaloosa AL and yes I rode patrol at 3am. We spooked a few couples parking down by the river every night, but that was it. Saw plenty when we did that. But that was straight college kids mostly. Nope, no gay couples caught doing anything. Had a few gays out walking, but not doing anything illegal and they showed us their ID when we stopped them. Early '80s, so most were still pretty quiet about it.

You don’t understand what the Amendments mean, if you believe they prohibit the Federal government from preempting conflicting state laws or authorize the states to ignore Federal law or the US Constitution and subject their citizens to civil rights violations:

The Tenth Amendment is not a limitation upon the authority of the national government to resort to all means for the exercise of a granted power which are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.

United States v. Darby Lumber Co. – Case Brief Summary

United States v. Darby

The Bill of Rights is incorporated to the states via the 14th Amendment, the 14th Amendment compels the states to allow their citizens due process and equal protection of the law. See: Gitlow V. New York (1925).

I was in Tuscaloosa AL and yes I rode patrol at 3am. We spooked a few couples parking down by the river every night, but that was it. Saw plenty when we did that. But that was straight college kids mostly. Nope, no gay couples caught doing anything. Had a few gays out walking, but not doing anything illegal and they showed us their ID when we stopped them. Early '80s, so most were still pretty quiet about it.

No I doubt you were.

I say I doubt you because you act as if you had a choice in what laws you were going to enforce. So no I doubt you were a police officer. And you didn't realize that you don't have too look in someone window too see weird shit when all you have too do go on patrol in the early morning hours. check out cars that are parked in places they should not be.

Last edited:
Irrelevant .

Ass hat I understand what both amendments mean jakes says he knows what they are for and tells everybody that disagrees with him they don't. But he never explains what they are for.
So stay the fuck out of this discussion between Jake and I.

Reported for changing another member's post's meaning to "irrelevant".

You have been told, you have been given links, and you refuse to accept them.

Doesn't matter. Your trolling and spamming does not matter.

You are fail as usual,

Irrelevant .

Ass hat I understand what both amendments mean jakes says he knows what they are for and tells everybody that disagrees with him they don't. But he never explains what they are for.
So stay the fuck out of this discussion between Jake and I.

Reported for changing another member's post's meaning to "irrelevant".

You have been told, you have been given links, and you refuse to accept them.

Doesn't matter. Your trolling and spamming does not matter.

You are fail as usual,

You reported something that you do?

No I doubt you were.

I say I doubt you because you act as if you had a choice in what laws you were going to enforce. So no I doubt you were a police officer. And you didn't realize that you don't have too look in someone window too see weird shit when all you have too do go on patrol in the early morning hours. check out cars that are parked in places they should not be.

Doubt all you want. It doesn't change what I did for 19 months. Did I say I never saw weird shit? Or did I say I never saw two men having sex?

Stick with the program, bigrednc. Hopefully you are learning something from all this.

No I doubt you were.

Doubt all you want. It doesn't change what I did for 19 months. Did I say I never saw weird shit? Or did I say I never saw two men having sex?

Stick with the program, bigrednc. Hopefully you are learning something from all this.

Between you and me we know the truth, but if you still claim to be a police officer that's on you.
Yes catching two men in a car in the act is very weird shit

I am past the learning stage I know everything I want too know. I will add besides you're not qualified to teach anyone anything. first you must learn a few things

Last edited:

Forum List

Back